What's new

The inevitable collapse of apartheid Israel

The spreading muslim population in gaza, israel and the west bank is a noose around israels neck
1/ population is not enough... if people have not enough food ...
2/ Israel : orthodox families have a big number of kids
still Israel can ask people to come Israel

95,000 Iranian child soldiers killed in the Iran/Iraq war.

The mad Mullahs urged all kids over 12 to join.

They used children to walk across mine fields to pave way for soldiers.

Genocide of their own children

Iran :cuckoo:

Iran is not Israel

Liebermann sucks

just like our german friend pointed out

jews never know what they want

Keep day dreaming. Israel will never collapse.

It's sad that the only dreams Arabs and Iranians have, is to destroy.

This is why they have regressed, rather than progressed.

If it wasn't for the west finding Oil in Arab countries and Iran - then extracting it for them - these people's greatest achievement would be herding goats and hating Jews.

That depends on how you look at it. The current entitiy in which it exists in (racist occupying apartheid state), is for sure doomed to collapse. Did you watch the video?

The current degenerate Iranian regime will collapse much sooner.

Neither Bibi nor Lieberamn advocate the genocide of a people like Hamas.
But Liebermann is a hardliner you cannot deny it i just said because of hardliner there is no peace i didnt say Lieberman is bad like hamas but he is also not really usefull for peace because he is a hardliner and right wing jew (i dont think bibi is a really big hardliner)

logo.png

Pro-Palestinian ads misrepresent apartheid

By: Rev. Dr. Kenneth Meshoe | 05/15/13 5:46 PM
Special To The S.F. Examiner

anti-Israel%20ads.jpg

COURTESY OF MUNI ADS
These new Muni ads compare Israel's treatment of Palestine to apartheid.

On my recent trip to San Francisco, I was deeply disturbed to learn about the posters in The City accusing Israel of apartheid. As a black South African who lived under apartheid, this system was implemented in South Africa to subjugate people of color and deny them a variety of their rights. In my view, Israel cannot be compared to apartheid in South Africa. Those who make the accusation expose their ignorance of what apartheid really is.

Apartheid was a legal system of segregation and oppression based on skin color, with a very small white minority dominating over the vast majority of people of color.

As a black South African under apartheid, I, among other things, could not vote, nor could I freely travel the landscape of South Africa. No person of color could hold high government office. The races were strictly segregated at sports arenas, public restrooms, schools and on public transportation. People of color had inferior hospitals, medical care and education. If a white doctor was willing to take a black patient, he had to examine him or her in a back room or some other hidden place.

RELATED...
MUNI%20palestine%20ad.jpg

New Muni ads claim Israeli ‘apartheid’ against Palestinians
05/14/13 8:37 PM Yet another salvo has been launched in the ongoing, polarizing and divisive Israel-Palestine debate — and it’s on Muni. Several San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency buses bearing a pro-Palestine, anti-Israel advertisement are currently ferrying The City’s commuters. Read More

In my numerous visits to Israel, I did not see any of the above. My understanding of the Israeli legal system is that equal rights are enshrined in law. Black, brown and white Jews and the Arab minority mingle freely in all public places, universities, restaurants, voting stations and public transportation. All people have the right to vote. The Arab minority has political parties, serves in the Israeli parliament (Knesset) and holds positions in government ministries, the police force and the security services. In hospitals, Palestinian patients lie in beds next to Israeli Jews, and doctors and nurses are as likely to be Israeli Arabs as Jews. I also understand that an Israeli Arab judge presided over the trial of former Israeli President Moshe Katsav, who was convicted of misconduct. An Ethiopian Jew recently won the title of Miss Israel. None of the above was legally permissible in apartheid South Africa!

I believe that it is slanderous and deceptive for Israel’s self-defense measures against the terrorists’ campaign of suicide bombing, rocket attacks and other acts of terrorism that have occurred, and continue to occur, to be labeled as apartheid. I am shocked by the claim that the free, diverse, democratic state of Israel practices apartheid. This ridiculous accusation trivializes the word apartheid, minimizing and belittling the magnitude of the racism and suffering endured by South Africans of color.

I urge all people, young people in particular, to visit Israel and learn the facts for themselves so that they can confidently refute these false allegations against Israel. The misapplication of the term apartheid makes a mockery of a grievous injustice and threatens to undermine the true meaning of the term.

In my view, Israel is a model of democracy, inclusion and pluralism that can be emulated by many nations, particularly in the Middle East.

The Rev. Dr. Kenneth Meshoe is a member of the South African Parliament, the president of the African Christian Democratic Party and the chairman of the South African Israel Allies Caucus.

Read more at the San Francisco Examiner: Pro-Palestinian ads misrepresent apartheid | Anonymous | Op Eds | San Francisco Examiner

Back
Top Bottom