What's new

The inevitable collapse of apartheid Israel

Israel is getting stronger. Now it has resources. It does not depend on anyone for gas.

It will export gas. Already the Russians are starting to move closer to Israel.

Turkey is back on board.

The Palestinains will have a state - but Israel will remain.

The collapse has been talked about by the mouthy neighbours since 1948 and all we've done is get stronger.

Anyway. Israel is a beacon for freedom in the region. The surrounding people should be hoping it survives as a thorn in the side of dictators.

Israel is getting stronger. Now it has resources. It does not depend on anyone for gas.
Not really, in the next few years they'll be threatened. No, I don't believe Palestine will have a state. Naftali Bennett and your government will never allowed them to do that. What did they do when Palestine won the statehood status four months ago? Netanyahu ignored it and continued to do illegal settlements. By the way, Israel is the biggest violators in UN. ?I don't care what the UN says!? Netanyahu vows to continue illegal settlement activity ? RT News

Not really, in the next few years they'll be threatened. No, I don't believe Palestine will have a state. Naftali Bennett and your government will never allowed them to do that. What did they do when Palestine won the statehood status four months ago? Netanyahu ignored it and continued to do illegal settlements. By the way, Israel is the biggest violators in UN. ?I don't care what the UN says!? Netanyahu vows to continue illegal settlement activity ? RT News

I see the collapse of Syria/Egypt as being more likely than Israel.

By "collapse", I mean breaking along religious/secular or shia/sunni divides.

As for settlements. Let me tell you something bro. It's all a ruse. There was not a single settlement before 1967. Not a single hut or caravan - but we were still attacked by you.

Let me tell you something else about the settlements. The area of physical land they take up (the actual buildings) is about 1.8% of the West Bank land.

40% is inhabited by Palestinians and the rest (almost 60%) is empty. Just beautiful, empty hills.

So there is plenty of room and scope for two states. The settlements built are not new. These are homes within the boundary of current settlements. There has not been a new settlement since I think the 80's.

We removed all settlements from Gaza and from Sinai. We didn't get any kisses in return.

We have consistently asked Abbas for the past 3 years to come and negotiate - but he's too busy playing "statesman" at the UN. He has made preconditions before he will even meet.

Let me tell you something else bro. There is land that we lost which Palestinians have now.

Such slogans would have no effect on the reality. Israel's foundation is getting even stronger now that it is exploiting it's own natural resources. And yes indeed, Israel is so apartheid it's heartbreaking. Arabs have the same legal rights and they have representatives in the Knesset. Come and shout "apartheid" when the palestinians or any arab country has a jewish member of parliament.

The problem with Palestinian Arabs is that they are a clueless bunch. They are absolutely hated by their own Arab brothers. Kuwait mercilessly expelled 500,000 of them. Jordan mercilessly killed 20,000 of them when they dared to revolt. Every Arab country, except Jordan, has laws discriminating against Palestinian Arabs. One Saudi member in the forum said before that Palestinian Arabs are well known to be "thieves and crooks" in KSA.

The truth is that Arabs themselves are tired with the whining and moaning of the Pallies. They only keep the issue alive because of people who are sentimental, as a lot of posters in the forum are.Palestinian leaders and Hamas are prostitutes who can be hired by the highest bidder. A few days ago they were receiving Fajr missiles from Iran, suddenly they started to fight in Syria now that GCC came up with a bigger "offer" than Iran.

Coming to Hamas, a nation which has the audacity to elect a terrorist group bent on the destruction of another religion has no hope.

In the long run, Israel is surrounded by Islamic Nations and is getting 1/4th Islamic by 2030 Inshallah...There's no hope for the future..

Though, I'd like to see a two-state solution based on 1967 borders, with E.Jerusalem as Palestine's capital..Israel must stop acting like a Western outpost and must become a "Middle-Eastern" country...it is not in West!

Jews and Muslims can live together in peace!

Throughout history, Jews were way, way more protected and safe in the Islamic World as compared to West...

Such slogans would have no effect on the reality. Israel's foundation is getting even stronger now that it is exploiting it's own natural resources. And yes indeed, Israel is so apartheid it's heartbreaking. Arabs have the same legal rights and they have representatives in the Knesset. Come and shout "apartheid" when the palestinians or any arab country has a jewish member of parliament.

The problem with Palestinian Arabs is that they are a clueless bunch. They are absolutely hated by their own Arab brothers. Kuwait mercilessly expelled 500,000 of them. Jordan mercilessly killed 20,000 of them when they dared to revolt. Every Arab country, except Jordan, has laws discriminating against Palestinian Arabs. One Saudi member in the forum said before that Palestinian Arabs are well known to be "thieves and crooks" in KSA.

The truth is that Arabs themselves are tired with the whining and moaning of the Pallies. They only keep the issue alive because of people who are sentimental, as a lot of posters in the forum are.Palestinian leaders and Hamas are prostitutes who can be hired by the highest bidder. A few days ago they were receiving Fajr missiles from Iran, suddenly they started to fight in Syria now that GCC came up with a bigger "offer" than Iran.

Coming to Hamas, a nation which has the audacity to elect a terrorist group bent on the destruction of another religion has no hope.
you are so eager to put Arabs and their dictators in the same line, these dictators are brought to power with western countries and have full support of them, while suppressing their people and world's media is silenced about them.
talking about prostitutes, I believe if you look at your country you will find it more easily.

If only wishes were horses pigs could fly.

Israel can turn whole middle east into stone age anytime she chooses to.

Judging by the replies, it does not seem like many, if any, have actually watched the video.

Israelis :D :lol:

It will export gas. Already the Russians are starting to move closer to Israel.

Turkey is back on board.

The collapse has been talked about by the mouthy neighbours since 1948 and all we've done is get stronger.

Anyway. Israel is a beacon for freedom in the region. The surrounding people should be hoping it survives as a thorn in the side of dictators.

If only wishes were horses pigs could fly.

Israel can turn whole middle east into stone age anytime she chooses to.
Hehe. I see how wishes are coming true now particularly when the so-called superpower India is willing to talk to China to avoid a confrontation.

Lets face it; people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones kiddo. :D

China prefers Israel than all countries around. Didn't you see that China doing cooperation and business with Israel?

India? it is a regional super power. it is not because we are in a Pakistan forum that you need to downgrade them to believe to please Pakistanais.
Best for Pakistan is a good relation with India .

Back
Top Bottom