What's new

The India Pakistan geographical divide is at least 1600 years old

Get back in line mate, I applied for the genocide fund first. Don't make me go Neanderthal on you. :butcher:

Also, out of curiosity, what's your paternal and maternal haplogroups?

(Sorry, this feels like dating. I swear it's not.)
Paternal L1c aka Lm357 (does this mean i am not an aryan :cry:)
Maternal M4a

We recently celebrated Pakistan's 70th anniversary. By the time we celebrate Pakistan's 100th anniversay, the difference between the people of Pakistan and india will be the same as that between Iran and india and Jordan and india. That is the direction both nations are heading in. Nothing can stop this raging reality regardless of what anyone says or does. Saying Pakistanis and indians are the same because they both have 2 arms and legs is not going to change that.

You are welcome to join after you have submitted your haplogroup types. We must secure a future for our people.

Man if this catches on the people who keep spitting on the floor will be screwed.

It's like a modern day territory marking.

Da fukk

No, you are a Pakistani. Also, your maternal haplogroup is exactly the same as mine. Which means, we share a common ancestor going back a few thousand years. Hello cousin/brother! :cheers:
Brothers from the same distant mother :cheers:
What is your Y haplogroup ?
Now if @Kaptaan permits, i can lay claim to IVC :P

Man if this catches on the people who keep spitting on the floor will be screwed.

Da fukk

I spent twenty minutes spitting in a tube, your damn well right it better catch on. I don't want my spitting to have been for nothing.

@El Sidd

Okay baba ji just saw your message on the other thread. So jao, you need your beauty sleep.

Da fukk
We can assign one to you, depending on what you want to be (aryan vs IVC fellow)

I spent twenty minutes spitting in a tube, your damn well right it better catch on. I don't want my spitting to have been for nothing.

Man I am not sure it's natural spitting in a tube. Lol..

I mean who the hell cares man.

The world has already traced the DNA journey to biblical Adam.

Rest is just dick measuring of the lowest kind.

Man I am not sure it's natural spitting in a tube. Lol..

I mean who the hell cares man.

The world has already traced the DNA journey to biblical Adam.

Rest is just dick measuring of the lowest kind.

We have to accept the consequences of scientific advancements, the good and the bad.

I am just in it for the jokes.

The stuff I read here. I can sell out Madison Square garden

I honestly think that not a single poster on this forum is very serious about the stuff they say. Except from Nuri Natt, he was very serious about race etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom