What's new

The India national flag exploded...exploded...exploded...?!

View attachment 430449
t01ed2240dfb85caa52.gif

http://sh.qihoo.com/pc/detail?url=http://fawen.news.so.com/37e0ec7482b58fdb9349e80ae0cf7f3b&check=d420a9fc25b0802c&sign=360_e39369d1
It's foreshadowing the internal explosive breakup of India

Baloons are flags now ?Chinese users are getting desperate nowadays

15 students were injured . Only shameless trolls will make jokes out of this.

Street lamps/bulbs are very hot, the balloons touched it and exploded .
I think you're overreacting. Maybe I post any India thread, and you think it's “negative news”.
Be more confident. OK?

Although there is nothing positive in India...

But I don't understand. What's the chemical principle?
@ashok321 Tell me it's false news...?
A) you should've studied harder in school, or maybe went to college. This video could be explained by anyone with a very basic knowledge of science. Chemical principle lol.
B) if you want to continue posing as a Chinese person and not make a fool of yourself- stop using google translate and start taking Urdu to Mandarin classes my illiterate friend.

A) you should've studied harder in school, or maybe went to college. This video could be explained by anyone with a very basic knowledge of science. Chemical principle lol.
B) if you want to continue posing as a Chinese person and not make a fool of yourself- stop using google translate and start taking Urdu to Mandarin classes my illiterate friend.
Thanks for your concern. Just kidding. You don't have to be serious.

Shame on these rapist Indians. You reap what you sow.

Thanks for your concern. Just kidding. You don't have to be serious.

You don’t have to apologize to dirty rapist Indians. These scum are uninvited on our forums. They have a habit of begging here.

You are our honorable guest on this forum. Not some two pence worth rapist. Yes, we are going to rejoice this awesome news!

Shame on these rapist Indians. You reap what you sow.

You don’t have to apologize to dirty rapist Indians. These scum are uninvited on our forums. They have a habit of begging here.

You are our honorable guest on this forum. Not some two pence worth rapist. Yes, we are going to rejoice this awesome news!
Watch your mouth vile creature.
Don't you get it? Indians flock here to feel better about themselves. Lol

I think you're overreacting. Maybe I post any India thread, and you think it's “negative news”.
Be more confident. OK?

Although there is nothing positive in India...

Don't try to justify your trolling to us,
That incident made India "shine" for real. :laugh:

Yes , glad to see Pakistan & China so obsessed with India that they follow some high school function as a international event.

Back
Top Bottom