What's new

The importance of producing our own military equipment ourselves!

Pakistanmyheart i agree but if we privatize such organizations they should definately not be sold to some Arab country as we can see the fate of KESC now.I too agree we should try to buy and copy technology.Who cares as long the stuff works.We should buy and copy every foriegn equipment like China copies Russian stuff.

We should just start moving forward, as a country. Follow whatever path seems suitable, but just move on !!!

As long as selling to Arab countries is concerned, it may not be a bad option, if honesty is there at all steps, and no personal gains are considered. After all, foreign investments in banking and communication sectors have been benefiting us. The government must make solid rules and laws, so that such companies never work against the interests of the country.

But of course, we have not been able to manage foreign investors well. KESC for example ... !

let us make a list of defence equipment we are producing at home right now.
to begin with, let me have the honour to list:
GUNS
a whole lot of them so it wont be wise to start nameing them. however i will like to mention the
POF EYE (corner shot gun)
JF17, with production starting last week!
AlKhalid Tank. with AlKhalid II reported under development
Agosta Submarines
Missile Boats
APC
Logistic Truck
Missiles including all types from ballistic to cruise, from air launched to ground launched and land attack to ground attack!

i hope you guys will like to add more!

regards!

Not sure, but I heard that we are producing Night Vision Devices for use in helicopters and aircraft.

Any confirmations?

Not sure, but I heard that we are producing Night Vision Devices for use in helicopters and aircraft.

Any confirmations?

well i dont think so! we are not even producing it for our ground trops and have got them in a few numbers from NATO and US for war against terrorism and have to show them to US authorities every month. if we were able to produce such equipment then we must have by now got rid of this insulting exercise of americans!

regards!

Back
Top Bottom