What's new

The illicit wine-makers of Pakistan's north

I see many Phd on religious affairs!
So who went to which seminary?
jab aurat or sharab per baat ayee to sari pakistani haji sideeq ban jaty hain :rofl:

Yes It is a punishable crime with lashes, Keep smiling bro but u r taking a serious matter so lightly...
saeen jhanam main jaay ga hum to usky followers hain hum janaati hai saeen ne kaha hai
Kachi-Sharab14176908_20141014174233.jpg

:raise: I actually took more than 1 courses to get to know my religion....Who shouldnt? Better than preaching blind, eh? :azn:

BTW, why shouldnt I? Its my religion mein nai paroun gi tou koi bhi pagal aaker bakwas religion kay naam par seeka nay ki koshish keray ga!

It's funny that anyone arguing for religion is assumed to be a student/graduate of a seminary. But in order for someone to refute established religious principles, should they not learn about those religious principles themselves? Which means that they too would have had to go to a seminary. So I guess we're all graduates of seminaries :-)

It's funny that anyone arguing for religion is assumed to be a student/graduate of a seminary. But in order for someone to refute established religious principles, should they not learn about those religious principles themselves? Which means that they too would have had to go to a seminary. So I guess we're all graduates of seminaries :-)
Some are graduates of their personal benefit :tsk:

Others are fitnah graduates having no reason but still come crawling to this thread just to say its ok...without backing but just coz they feel so...Others come to twist words in a very uneducated manner...

Dear... to begin with... I was being sarcastic and taunting those, who always label others as mulla and now here are defining fine details of religious matters.
I'm not challenging your opinion by any means. Peace.

:raise: I actually took more than 1 courses to get to know my religion....Who shouldnt? Better than preaching blind, eh? :azn:

BTW, why shouldnt I? Its my religion mein nai paroun gi tou koi bhi pagal aaker bakwas religion kay naam par seeka nay ki koshish keray ga!

I have not made any religious statement, so peace.

saeen jhanam main jaay ga hum to usky followers hain hum janaati hai saeen ne kaha hai
Yes we all do sins and we break rules prescribe by Allah most of time, but it must remain between person and Allah , but i hate when people do it and then disregardful flaunting them in public kun koe apko dekh ke baki kisi ne b follow kerna hai. Your confession is actually a inspiration for them if he is doing y can't, i. Bro if u drink better u quit and if u can not quit please don't argue in its favor. IT IS HARAM

Yes we all do sins and we break rules prescribe by Allah most of time, but it must remain between person and Allah , but i hate when people do it and then disregardful flaunting them in public kun koe apko dekh ke baki kisi ne b follow kerna hai. Your confession is actually a inspiration for them if he is doing y can't, i. Bro if u drink better u quit and if u can not quit please don't argue in its favor. IT IS HARAM

now suneen bhai:D:P and @[Bregs] @Ifrit
we say a guy yaar zara bike dena aik kam hai

he say sharab leny jana ho ga

we call our friend and ask him please give us you car

he say kiyoo sharab leny bhawalpur jana hai ?

we go patrol station ask him fill 1000rs

kiyoo kaheen door sharab leny ka program hai ya sharab ki dawat?

we go to police check post our friend police inspector meet us and ask

yaar kidher sharab leny ja rahy ho eletie waloon ne naaka laga rakha hai main unko wireless ker deta hoon ta ke wo tumhy tang na kareen

we go ice shop for buy ice

he say aik hi baar le lo tum log bar bar sharab pee ker baraf mangwaaty ho

we go general store our friend is owner he say

yaar kal tum logoon ne sharab pi ker or coke mangwai thi usky pesy to do (we argue that we drink with 7up note coke 4 people watching it

we drink go hotel for eating hotel owner is also frind

he see from far away and say to his servant take them up open air ye BC neechy shor machay gay sharabi BC .

ab is main hamra kya kasoor ager sara city janta hai to :(:(:(:(:(:(

even our insurance guy whereever he seen me he said tujhy marny ke baad kuch nhi mily ga ye policy ke khilaf hai

wapda wala dost meter kaatny aata hai phir chala jata hai ke sharb pi ker bethy hain

kiraay dar ata hai humy pata nhi kya bol jata hai phir bolta hai ap ne khud kaha tha is maheeny kiraya nhi de sakty to koi baat nhi

milny wala ata hai phly fone kerta hai ke janab ager bottle nhi kholi abhi tak to hazri deen sakty hain . 40000 bandy janty hain ab hum ky akareen ?

Last edited:
There are one million one options between 'Forbidden' and 'Haram' (not preferred, not nice, not liked etc etc). You shouldn't take "Haram" so lightly. Under Islamic jurisprudence, Haram is considered a punishable offense.

I bet you I'm whiter than you, both morally and skin-tone wise! :D

Not all haram acts are punishable.

now suneen bhai:D:P and @[Bregs] @Ifrit
we say a guy yaar zara bike dena aik kam hai

he say sharab leny jana ho ga

we call our friend and ask him please give us you car

he say kiyoo sharab leny bhawalpur jana hai ?

we go patrol station ask him fill 1000rs

kiyoo kaheen door sharab leny ka program hai ya sharab ki dawat?

we go to police check post our friend police inspector meet us and ask

yaar kidher sharab leny ja rahy ho eletie waloon ne naaka laga rakha hai main unko wireless ker deta hoon ta ke wo tumhy tang na kareen

we go ice shop for buy ice

he say aik hi baar le lo tum log bar bar sharab pee ker baraf mangwaaty ho

we go general store our friend is owner he say

yaar kal tum logoon ne sharab pi ker or coke mangwai thi usky pesy to do (we argue that we drink with 7up note coke 4 people watching it

we drink go hotel for eating hotel owner is also frind

he see from far away and say to his servant take them up open air ye BC neechy shor machay gay sharabi BC .

ab is main hamra kya kasoor ager sara city janta hai to :(:(:(:(:(:(
U must shift to sher qilla,, apki story sun ke ankhon main ansu aagae :(

there are some stupid fks on here if they think alcohol is allowed by islam for general consumption, or that nimaz number etc is not relevant!
The hadith is key to unlocking meaning of Quran and has to be taken in context.
In parts of quran we Allah commands to slay the pagans where you find them, but this is not for pagans of the world just the pagans of Mecca, which I believe had broken their truce with Muslims of Medina. This information is known from sunnah and hadees.

As far as hadeeth go one can also use common sense if something sounds illogical for our Prophet (PBUH) to have said then its most likely not rue! Doesnt mean that every other hadeeth can now be contested, otherwise there would be no Islam!

It certainly makes sense to think that the Qur'an warns about alcoholism,
and wasting your fortune on games.

Does it make sense to warn for drinking small amount of alcohol,
which medical science has proven improves your health.
Does it make sense to warn against playing cards for fun.
It certainly does not affect your well being negatively.

You are contradicting yourself.

This is where you need to study classical Arabic language, especially knowledge of balagha (rhetoric) and then you will understand how the language was used in the past.

You certainly fail to translate that meaning.

It certainly makes sense to think that the Qur'an warns about alcoholism,
and wasting your fortune on games.

Does it make sense to warn for drinking small amount of alcohol,
which medical science has proven improves your health.
Does it make sense to warn against playing cards for fun.
It certainly does not affect your well being negatively.

You are contradicting yourself.

You certainly fail to translate that meaning.

Small amount doesnt effect our physical well being. But it effect our spiritual well being. As you know we pray 5 times a day. Even a sip of Alcohol would null and void our prayers for 40 days.

Bhaijan, the fact that the number and way of prayer is not mentioned in the Quran itself should be kept in mind. Do you deny that the Prophet PBUH himself said prayers in many different ways?

No! It should not be kept in mind as Muhammad (as'salathu was'salaam) as mentioned is the MESSENGER of ALLAH and does what ALLAH commnanded him:

The Rasool has believed in the Guidance which has been revealed to him from his Rabb and so do the Believers. They all believe in Allah, His angels, His books and His Rasools. They say we do not discriminate against anyone of His Rasools. And they say: "We hear and we obey. Grant us Your forgiveness, O Rabb; to You we shall all return." Surah Al-Baqarah v:285

The manner in which namaaz was performed, i.e rafadain, etc is how the MUHADITHEEN have interpreted the hadith. They are qualified and learned who had spent 30 years + studying hadith. These hadith are sahih and those who do follow them there is nothing wrong with it. The Hanafi who don't do rafadain, DON'T reject it as it is a sahih hadith; meaning nabi as'salaathu was'salaam did it. The hadith the Hanafi scholars go by is consensus amongst the jurists as being more stronger opinion meaning the manner in which the nabi as'salaathu was'salaam prayed was the way it was done day-to-day. The evidence comes from Ibn Masood and Ali ibn Talib radia'Allahu anhuma.

The rafadain came about to expose the hypocrites as it is said by some, the hypocrites used to hide small idols under their arm and raising their arms exposed them to the Muslim community. This manner of prayer was not the normal manner but was done for a purpose. However, as nabi as'salaathu was'salaam did this, it becomes SUNNAH and correct.

I don't understand what point you're trying to make? Later in the life of the nabi as'salaathu was'salaam he used a walking stick when he got old. You will see brothers who are young, using a walking stick because they have a love for the nabi as'salaathu was'salaam not because they need to physically.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom