What's new

The illicit wine-makers of Pakistan's north

Okay guy's I am not going to tangle here with the experts since I am crippled by being far from a expert on the religious doctrine ec.

However may I ask the "learned" people here three very simple questions:-

Q1. Does society or one set of people have right to compel religion on other people?.

If you see people even if you don't know them about to fall in a well covered with leaves and branches, If you could save them would you? In this case the leaves and branches covering the abyss is death itself. Even more importantly you'd want to have the best for your kids, siblings and parents.

If you were never sure or knew of the danger or didn't care you'd let them be. What would you do?

Q2. What does "there is no compulsion in religion mean"?.

If someone is compelled forcefully to convert it would not help anyone since belief is by heart and it will not help that person. That person would at best be a hypocrite.

Q3. What does "my religion unto me and your religion unto you" mean?.

When Quraish offered that we'd believe in Islam if the Prophet accept their idols as a result Surah Kafirun which you note above was revealed that to them belongs their religion and Muslims must stay firm on their belief. In other words there is no compromise on monotheism of Allah or Islam.

And please in addressing these keep it sharp, sweet and short. Concise. No waffle. Thanks.

I'm not a religious scholar however these are very evident.

Last edited:
I am not encouraging or telling anyone to break Pakistani law...it is just my opinion that no one should force anyone to do anything against their will as long as it only affects themselves.

Brewing moonshine is a violation of Pakistani laws. Period.

Man, you must be from ganja smoking dillusional to believe moon was split - then show me proof?

Will you accept the proofs of Allah or will you deny and turn your back as those who came before us amongst your nation when clear proofs were sent to them? Did Prophet Musa as'salaam not save your nation from slavery of the tyrant Firoun who killed some men and spared the women from your nation? Did Prophet Musa as'salaam not deliver your nation to safety and crossed the parted sea before your eyes and yet you turned your back on him and created and worshiped the calf.

So, I ask you what can be brought before you that you will accept when those before you rejected?

Haram ya halal ho jae tou don't forget to issue s new fatwa of Ajmaa:coffee:

It happens but some people here are happy that it is happening.

People do need to follow the law, but the laws should not intrude on private and personal behaviors that do not affect anybody else. Mixing religion and law does not have a good outcome, ever.

but the laws should not intrude on private and personal behaviors that do not affect anybody else. Mixing religion and law does not have a good outcome, ever.
All laws need to be obeyed.
If some one does not like a particular law then he must protest or go in the national assembly instead of violating it proudly and openly.

All laws need to be obeyed.
If some one does not like a particular law then he must protest or go in the national assembly instead of violating it proudly and openly.

Yes, following due process to amend laws is the hallmark of a civilized society.

Will you accept the proofs of Allah or will you deny and turn your back as those who came before us amongst your nation when clear proofs were sent to them? Did Prophet Musa as'salaam not save your nation from slavery of the tyrant Firoun who killed some men and spared the women from your nation? Did Prophet Musa as'salaam not deliver your nation to safety and crossed the parted sea before your eyes and yet you turned your back on him and created and worshiped the calf.

So, I ask you what can be brought before you that you will accept when those before you rejected?
Man, i dont want to waste bandwidth talking to a fanatical mullah. It was pure ignorance then and literally all people were prone to supersition. I was not there -- who knows when that was. Now, i say at this day and age, you believe moon was split - really because someone wrote so and other fantasical stories which belong in 1000 Arabian nights - i think you cannot discern the difference of divine and folk tales.

I see people like you and within our othodox society who fanatically believe the answers to all problems lie in the relgious books like god has given you a DIY manual. Come my friend, even if I take aladin or several stories, you will find that those books have predicted the future and some solutions to modern day problem e.g. flying carpet - plane/drone, genie who fullfils orders - online retailer? and list goes on. Does it mean it is divine in nature?

There are many questionable things and you have to remember even in Torah or Koran many verses are based on times and events and you will see Hashem has moods - how can a god obliterate an entire civilizaton and yet said to be peaceful and merciful... too many paradoxes my friend.

Please dont use verses which were based on creating an esteem for a society as casting it to be better than others.

no more discussion my friend. I have lived in a society where Bible was changed by the church to make white man superior and decades of hardship and destruction it put on people. Similarly verses you use are to condemn people and also non believers. You need to grow up. Judge people by their hearts and dont label them. It is these stupid beliefs which lunatics across ISIS/Taliban are using to carry out vile acts including enslaving women/girls. You tell me that was not written in the koran. Until you and your kind grow up to embrace enlightening i dont see any way out.

1000 yrs ago, moslems were progressive and enlightened in the area of science/mathematics etc. Why have you guys gone into the dark ages?

end of my comments on this matters. Cheers over some mampoer.

Last edited:
how can a god obliterate an entire civilizaton and yet said to be peaceful and merciful... too many paradoxes my friend.

If you have read the Quran and Torah as you claim you probably know the answer and you are just choosing to ignore it.

Every civilization destroyed was given ample time to warning to repent through Warners. They too considered themselves too knowledgeable and advanced that they themselves started calling themselves 'gods'. Only when all hope was lost were they destroyed.

If you have read the Quran and Torah as you claim you probably know the answer and you are just choosing to ignore it.

Every civilization destroyed was given ample time to warning to repent through Warners. They too considered themselves too knowledgeable and advanced that they themselves started calling themselves 'gods'. Only when all hope was lost were they destroyed.
we live in present and not hung up on past... move forward and be a better person.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom