What's new

The hate some Indian Hindus have against Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if you're keeping score UK boy, you've yet to score a win.

And s Parsi general has broken your country into two.

So Parsi 1 Muslims 0

I’m not a boy pussy face and I’d show you that, ok?
Your Parsi general is dead, and we smashed your airforce to a pulp just last year.
GTFO you bore me.

He is delusional. A moment ago he was talking about being a proud persian lol

What good is your money/influence if you are almost extinct and dying out. Also their influence wasnt self made it was simply given to them by the british by taking it away from the Muslims. Occasionally they have given some crumbs to hindus to keep them in line but many hindus havnt forgotten how parsis through them under the bus during the british east indian wars, 1847, etc.. pretty much anytime indian nationalist tried to stand up against the british it was the parsis who sold them out for money :D

You might want to search up his history on other forums. Best just look at the Iranian section (laughs galore) and how they treated him, like a stray dog whining his way back.

I’m not a boy pussy face and I’d show you that, ok?
Your Parsi general is dead, and we smashed your airforce to a pulp just last year.
GTFO you bore me.

I'm not a boy either, and short of online here, I'd like to see you "show" me anything.

Well, if you're keeping score UK boy, you've yet to score a win.

And a Parsi general has broken your country into two.

So Parsi 1 Muslims 0

WRONG little weiner boy!....... :lol:..........Bangladesh is not even 17% the size of Pakistan. Jinnah annexed more than 35% of former indian territory to create Pakistan on August the 14th 1947........:devil:and there is NOTHING indian kind can do to get that former territory back again..........:azn:

I'm not a boy either, and short of online here, I'd like to see you "show" me anything.

Oh I would and I’ve taken up many on here, you can maybe the first to even deliver.
You cowardly cunt. Make you angry?
By the way make sure your pacemaker is working.

Last edited:
Oh I would and I’ve taken up many on here, you can maybe the first to even deliver.
Your cowardly cunt. Make you angry?
By the way make sure your pacemaker is working.

You need to speak proper English man. You're frothing now. Unseemly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom