What's new

The Great 'Woke Awakening'... A chance for peace?

Ulysses

Reaction score
Country
United States
Many here in the US, including myself have grown up with 'Christian Values' which teaches us to hate Muslims, and obey the word of God or die approach.

Since Covid along with Trump's lies and the power of the internet to do research many Americans sat at home and did research on everything from Religion to our U.S History and it turned out we did some pretty evil things throughout our history that were never taught in school.

I feel this is a great opportunity to join us in this woke movement as we will slowly but surely start voting better people in office with a much different outlook on international issues.

We must learn to be sensitive to the voice within each of us, and feel what is truth, and what is confusion, chaos and untruth.

Many here in the US, including myself have grown up with 'Christian Values' which teaches us to hate Muslims, and obey the word of God or die approach.

Since Covid along with Trump's lies and the power of the internet to do research many Americans sat at home and did research on everything from Religion to our U.S History and it turned out we did some pretty evil things throughout our history that were never taught in school.

I feel this is a great opportunity to join us in this woke movement as we will slowly but surely start voting better people in office with a much different outlook on international issues.

We must learn to be sensitive to the voice within each of us, and feel what is truth, and what is confusion, chaos and untruth.

Certain issues like abortion and gun control will remain hot topic issues. Polls do show that majority of Americans support stuff like universal health care. But, I'm not sure how that will be implemented. It is also a fact that if it wasn't for the electoral college, Trump and Bush wouldn't have been presidents. It is also true that Trump was still looking kinda invincible before COVID and George Floyd.

I don't think Trump can win again in 2024, he is too much of a damaged good. Depending on 2022, I think Ron DeSantis might be the fav or Tucker Carlson.

Until the US arms industry is downsized there will be no peace.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom