What's new

The great P.O.R.N experiment(must watch for everyone)

Some countries are more open than others, therefore more data are available. The lack of data does not mean that the incidence is lower, it is just that is is more hidden.

There is no data to gather here -- this is easily observable if one lives in Muslim countries.

In Western countries, there is pressure on boys to woo girls and "get laid". There is pressure on girls to look pretty and sexually appealing to guys. This continues well into the age of 20s for either gender. The ones from either gender not meeting these expectations are deemed less worthy for the society.

There is no data to gather here -- this is easily observable if one lives in Muslim countries.

In Western countries, there is pressure on boys to woo girls and "get laid". There is pressure on girls to look pretty and sexually appealing to guys. This continues well into the age of 20s for either gender. The ones from either gender not meeting these expectations are deemed less worthy for the society.

And you think that similar pressures are not there in Muslim countries? It may not be as open as in the West, but the same pressures are present in every human society on Earth. Every single one of them.

And you think that similar pressures are not there in Muslim countries? It may not be as open as in the West, but the same pressures are present in every human society on Earth. Every single one of them.

They don't even remotely compare between Muslim countries and western countries. There is no pressure on guys to "get laid". There is no pressure on young women to look pretty and sexually appealing.

They don't even remotely compare between Muslim countries and western countries. There is no pressure on guys to "get laid". There is no pressure on young women to look pretty and sexually appealing.

Ah yes, there is no sexual attraction between the sexes in Muslim countries. I wonder why all the effort on segregating them? May be babies are born by prayers only, and not by sexual intercourse?

Ah yes, there is no sexual attraction between the sexes in Muslim countries. I wonder why all the effort on segregating them? May be babies are born by prayers only, and not by sexual intercourse?

Let's not misrepresent one's opinion, shall we? I said there is no pressure for guys in their teens and early twenties to attract girls and "get laid". Likewise, there is no pressure for the girls to look sexually appealing. I don't get how one can misunderstand that and turn the statement into something an entirely different meaning.

This explains why i am so dumb.

Does **** Cause Brain Shrinkage In Men? - The Daily Beast

Let's not misrepresent one's opinion, shall we? I said there is no pressure for guys in their teens and early twenties to attract girls and "get laid". Likewise, there is no pressure for the girls to look sexually appealing. I don't get how one can misunderstand that and turn the statement into something an entirely different meaning.

Boys will be boys, and girls will be girls. Attraction between the sexes is a given, no matter what society. It may take different forms, but it is there, just the same, please be assured.

Some countries are more open than others, therefore more data are available. The lack of data does not mean that the incidence is lower, it is just that is is more hidden.

If there is any doubt about the level of pre-martial/extra-martial sexual activity in our society is only based on a personal idea of burying ones head into the ground and not recognizing the reality of "Muslim" societies. Be it the Urban areas, Semi-Urbal or Rural..pre-martial sex is now very common and extra martial affairs(both men and women) rife.

If there is any doubt about the level of pre-martial/extra-martial sexual activity in our society is only based on a personal idea of burying ones head into the ground and not recognizing the reality of "Muslim" societies. Be it the Urban areas, Semi-Urbal or Rural..pre-martial sex is now very common and extra martial affairs(both men and women) rife.

We are all human, surely.

Back
Top Bottom