What's new

The great P.O.R.N experiment(must watch for everyone)

Star Wars

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India

I saw these two videos earlier and it really gave in some good information . I posted in seniors section to particularly to avoid trolls and cheap as comments as i believe the contents of these Videos are very very important .

Let's clear the field and say that 2nd video mostly relates to western culture, and the first video to a lesser extent. With that out of the way, let me clarify one of the big reasons why guys in Western countries watch **** well into their 20s and perhaps even beyond.

I talk specifically about younger men and younger women - in their teens and 20s in Western countries. Women are primarily attracted to alpha males (and note, the definition of alpha male is what it means to be alpha in the evolutionary sense, not in the modern sense of wealth and power - though that does happen at later points in men's life), which form perhaps 10-20% of the whole male population. These guys will get sex by the droves each day and each week. Probably 50-80% of women will have sex with these men, and occasionally with other men but nowhere near as much. Most guys at that age are less confident socially as well, making it more difficult for them to get sex. This is one reason why **** is so much in demand in these countries. It's not as simple as saying guys should start looking for natural sex when it's difficult for them to get girlfriends.

Ultimately, for young women, having so many sex partners throughout their youth results in them becoming bitter with men and having high expectations from future male partners. Bitter because the alpha males they go after tend to be not as interested in long term relationships because they can easily get other women, and hence these women become bitter with men because they were unable to land the guy they loved. I've seen this story repeat so many times in front of my eyes, its like clockwork. And high expectations for two reasons. First, because they were able to have so many sexual partners they think guys will line up to be their beloved. Second, the alpha male they were with previously was better in some aspects and they will want the same in future partners.

Ultimately all this makes for a dysfunctional society when it comes to this aspect of life, and it is clear to see this if you are from a non-western culture and you live here.

As if nobody in Muslim countries watches p o r n? :D

This is definitely true, although for different reasons. It is obviously harder for young muslim men because of societal norms (doesn't mean it's not possible - I'd lying if I told you that a small portion of young muslims don't secretly have relationships). So that's why they'd watch po rn. But the revenue for po rn industries almost entirely comes from western countries. So that's what one should focus on WRT the topic being discussed in the two videos, especially the second.

This is definitely true, although for different reasons. It is obviously harder for young muslim men because of societal norms (doesn't mean it's not possible - I'd lying if I told you that a small portion of young muslims don't secretly have relationships). So that's why they'd watch po rn. But the revenue for po rn industries almost entirely comes from western countries. So that's what one should focus on WRT the topic being discussed in the two videos, especially the second.

Quoted for the record as a perfect example of the holier-than-thou syndrome destroying Muslim societies these days.

why post it on PDF? show it to extremist hiundu moral police squads in your own country.

I saw these two videos earlier and it really gave in some good information . I posted in seniors section to particularly to avoid trolls and cheap as comments as i believe the contents of these Videos are very very important .

I don't see how you came to that conclusion.

Claiming higher "societal norms" for Muslims that simply are not better and often worse than just about anywhere else, for starters.

Claiming higher "societal norms" for Muslims that simply are not better and often worse than just about anywhere else, for starters.

I never meant to imply that from my post, but now that you mention it, in this particular case the societal norms for Muslims are indeed significantly better. This is not to say other societal norms are OK, I am restricting my scope to the subject of the thread.

I never meant to imply that from my post, but now that you mention it, in this particular case the societal norms for Muslims are indeed significantly better. This is not to say other societal norms are OK, I am restricting my scope to the subject of the thread.

Okay, for the sake of discussion, let us accept what you claim - that "in this particular case the societal norms for Muslims are indeed significantly better". Could you please tell me what led you to conclude this claim?

Okay, for the sake of discussion, let us accept what you claim - that "in this particular case the societal norms for Muslims are indeed significantly better". Could you please tell me what led you to conclude this claim?

Read my first post. Do you see any of this in muslim countries?

Just tolerate him..

How about responding to the content of the posts rather than personal attacks on the posters? Imagine that!

Read my first post. Do you see any of this in muslim countries?

Some countries are more open than others, therefore more data are available. The lack of data does not mean that the incidence is lower, it is just that is is more hidden.

Back
Top Bottom