What's new

The Great Claw of China

Yeah!
But the problem is these Norinco CQ's end up in their hands,even if its through proxies such as Myanmar or Thailand.

Doesn't Chinese Govt bother about proliferation of its arms to nations like Myanmar or Thailand?

small arms? i doubt it, there are enough gun everywhere even if china doesn't let a single firearm out of the country, as that is the case might as make some money

Yeah!
But the problem is these Norinco CQ's end up in their hands,even if its through proxies such as Myanmar or Thailand.

Doesn't Chinese Govt bother about proliferation of its arms to nations like Myanmar or Thailand?

Norinco produces guns for the private market. These guns are bought by people around the world. As long as Norinco does this according to known international law and the law of the destined country, I have no problems with it.

Norinco guns are found readily here in Canada. They are imported according to the customs and firearms law of Canada. No one here claims that it is China's fault if these guns are used in an illegal manner.

Norinco produces guns for the private market. These guns are bought by people around the world. As long as Norinco does this according to known international law and the law of the destined country, I have no problems with it.

Norinco guns are found readily here in Canada. They are imported according to the customs and firearms law of Canada. No one here claims that it is China's fault if these guns are used in an illegal manner.
I am sure what make our Indian friend worried about is not the gun from China but the people who bought them are Chinese look like.

Back
Top Bottom