What's new

The Great Claw of China

i'm not buying in ..yet. Even if this was true I doubt we will hear any public noise from GOI or CPC.

I wonder if the Indian Government will ever dare to come out and make this accusation. :D

And even if it WAS somehow true, all I can say is this: Karma is a b****.

No but AJTR didn't write the Indian articles either.

If articles are written by different authors(and are not her own opinion) then why is said poster being used to measure the credibility of the same.

Each article can be discussed separately depending on the credibility of the original source.

Who needs proof in India?

I wonder what happened to those three Chinese tourists, who were accused of being "spies"...

I wouldn't worry too much about them. It might take time (red tape delays) to get them back to PRC but I doubt they will be harmed. Heck we treated Ajmal Kasab, the lone terrorist captured in 26/11 better than movie stars. :coffee:

Who needs proof in India?

I wonder what happened to those three Chinese tourists, who were accused of being "spies"...

They are to be deported back to China.
http://www.timesnow.tv/Chinese-spies-to-be-deported-back/videoshow/4363266.cms
------------------------------------------------
i'm not buying in ..yet. Even if this was true I doubt we will hear any public noise from GOI or CPC.
Outlook is quite leftist, the news is credible

They were deported back to China.

I hope they were release but I can't find anything to confirm it . (only that the foreign minister denied that they were spies).

Never mind.
The three Chinese citizens, who were arrested in India without valid travel documents recently, will be deported back to China soon. The joint interrogation of the Chinese nationals by multiple security agencies is complete and nothing suspicious has been found either on person or their laptops.

Back
Top Bottom