What's new

The Geopolitics of India & its Rivalry with China : Caspian Report

:rofl: :lol:

Awww..I can even point out battles in 71' Eastern Front where outnumbered Pakistanis defeated indians...

please. show me. i am a fan of military fiction.

Also, you being a inferiorty-complex stricken poor hindu want to compare "battles"..Well, over-all, nationally, Pakistan was outnumbered, out-gunned by larger india..and yet we defeated you by forcing you to sign an agreement of stalemate with us..which your OWN media back then called a "defeat" .. :D

i am an "inferiorty-complex stricken poor hindu" now? :lol: i am a jacobite syrian, although i may have some hindu blood in my ancestry(not as much as you) my roots gravitate toward middle eastern jews and gentiles.

While mentioning Asal Uttar, I like how you forget Battle of Chawinda :cheers:

Ah yes. Battle of Chawinda. so you tried to capture kashmir, failed, succeeded in preventing IA from capturing the heart of Lahore. congrats. you were not outnumbered by much anyway and it was a defensive victory. so its not surprising

Leaving aside this crying from inferior hindus, Broader picture remained what I've described...

indians are worthless people rendered completely irrelevant by Pakistani containment of india. india is just a useless big land-mass with no strategic importance..it can't project power anywhere and all the strategic routes, regions, passes, and mountain systems are controlled by Pakistan..thanks to gains in 1948 war...Pakistan has effectively contained 1.2 billion indians within fat, useless landmass..rendering them irrelevant and weak in the long-run power politics of Central Asia-Middle-East-South Asia region.

Have at it, buddy

WOW. what sound analysis. you should be the President of humanity

Where? :what:

PS. His video proves what I always say. india is just a useless big land-mass with no strategic importance..it can't project power anywhere and all the strategic routes, regions, passes, and mountain systems are controlled by Pakistan..thanks to gains in 1948 war...Pakistan has effectively contained 1.2 billion indians within fat, useless landmass..rendering them irrelevant and weak in the long-run power politics of Central Asia-Middle-East-South Asia region.

For any hopes for india, indians will have to defeat Pakistan in Kashmir...which is not possible Inshallah! The very first thing indians will have to face is I Strike Corps of Pakistan Army, right now under very reputed commander known as Gen. Tariq Khan! (Most definitely the next COAS of Pakistan Army :yay: )

I Strike Corps is one of the first three most powerful corps of Pakistan Military...It is backed by a full-fledged PAF airbase in Skardu..where PAF has the ability/infrastructure deploy its best strike-fighters at heights of Skardu..

F-16 at Skardu Air Base

operations-deployments-11-large.jpg

Not to mention, Pakistani I Strike Corps is sitting on heights..holding important strategic positions..with massive firepower at base..fully backed by PAF...

So any indian misadventure in kashmir is kinda like someone invading U.S mainland..which is..impossible task to succeed...

Poor indians will remain irrelevant, useless people for the rest of their life. :lol:

Meanwhile, Pakistan will complete its nuclear-triad very soon Inshallah..completely check-mating pesky indians for.ever. !!!!
Please stop blabbering for a change. You don't impress me one bit! :blah: :blah: Your delusions are breathtaking!!

But hey, I'm really scared of Pakistan's Strike Corps...I'm packing up to head for the hills!!
Worry.gif

:omghaha:

Please stop blabbering for a change. You don't impress me one bit! :blah: :blah: Your delusions are breathtaking!!

But hey, I'm really scared of Pakistan's Strike Corps...I'm packing up to head for the hills!!
Worry.gif

:omghaha:

It's not his fault,genes play important role in one's personal attribute. 70% of pakistanies are just as delusional as him.

What could have been a perfectly good discussion about this video has been trashed by a troll. What are the Mods doing? Disgusting behavior.

VeeraBhadra - mate, it is not advisable to put such numbers without any proof. If you think majority of a certain group are delusional, say it so, don't just say 70% or 80% without any scientific backing, it invites a lot more trolls. But you are right, this one is definitely delusional.

OT: I think he did a pretty decent job describing the situation in the sub continent considering he had only 15 mins to do it.

Back
Top Bottom