What's new

The Geopolitics of India & its Rivalry with China : Caspian Report

Well not bad! He has definitely done his homework :=)

But his chatter about invading entire region etc is BS, considering that such moves will escalate into a nuclear war and are forbidden by international law anyways.

He has done his homework. India - Pakistan will never work, but India - Bangladesh can and will work. And as I said always Bangladesh is the most important state for India.

Wait, he didn't upload this video today on his channel...right?

I'm subscribed to his channels for years now :D He always has interesting insights...way better than many experts here on PDF...Mishivam is a young guy..barely 25...from Azerbaijan...

Regarding video : indians, please built dams for Bangladeshis ..

He refers to Xinjiang as "Uyghurstan"? :rofl:

That is how the Muslim extremists in Xinjiang refer to this region.

Regarding video : indians, please built dams for Bangladeshis ..
If the Chinese can build your dams and ports why can't India do the same for Bangladesh? You guys can't even think of that as there is a lack of expertise and skills in Pakistan. All the larger dams of consequence in Pakistan have been built by international consortiums.

However, two dams are being built in Balochistan by Pakistanis as foreign companies have opted out due to the deteriorating security situation there. Whether the Pakistanis would be able to complete these projects at all is the moot question!

So, keeping the above in view, I doubt that BD would even think of asking Pakistan to build any infrastructure for them! :azn:

If the Chinese can build your dams and ports why can't India do the same for Bangladesh? You guys can't even think of that as there is a lack of expertise and skills in Pakistan. All the larger dams of consequence in Pakistan have been built by international consortiums.

However, two dams are being built in Balochistan by Pakistanis as foreign companies have opted out due to the deteriorating security situation there. Whether the Pakistanis would be able to complete these projects at all is the moot question!

So, keeping the above in view, I doubt that BD would even think of asking Pakistan to build any infrastructure for them! :azn:

Wtf are you on idiot? Did I mention anything regarding Pakistan? Why are you blabbering about it? are you obsessed or just from south-india? :laugh:

Pakistani engineers built major Pakistani dams...the foreigners helped in funding...atleast learn something..thats not even the topic here..

Pakistan atleast has toilets and we aren't "experiment monkeys" for other nations..like indians are...

Without Consent : Indians being used as 'experimental monkeys' by Western Drug companies- Independent.co.uk

:woot:

@AUz @Chinese-Dragon can you plz give me title of the video ? youtube is banned here, can not even see the title, will check the video with proxy sites

Last edited by a moderator:
@AUz @Chinese-Dragon can you plz give me title of the video ? youtube is banned here, can not even see the title, will check the video with proxy sites

The title of the video is "The Geopolitics of India & its Rivalry with China".

The user account that posted the video is called: "StormCloudsGathering".

The video is 13:45 in duration.

"The Geopolitics of India & its Rivalry with China"

This is the title of video...

So both are preparing for the war, don't know who will be on Chinese side may be Russians but for INDIAN side Japan, Taiwan and South Korea along with NATO:raise:

INDIAN side Japan, Taiwan and South Korea along with NATO:raise:

1.) LOL

2.) No

3.) Coming from a country which made itself a NATO "ally" (which also gets periodically bombed by them) and part of the supply route for NATO logistical transports...

pesky indians.
He's calling Indians, 'pesky'!!! Bawahwah... :sad: :cray:

On topic. I think this guy in the video has done his homework, and brought out some valid points. But he's screwed up the boundaries of J&K on the map though! :fie:

Back
Top Bottom