What's new

The Future of Kashmir? "Seven" Possible Solutions!

its ironic that Pakistan Occupied Kashmir is called Azad Kashmir

hmmmm

where is all the curfews, tear-gassing, house-arrests, and detention of political figures

Muzzafarabad or Sri Nagar???

i wonder why they wave Pakistani flags in your occupied Kashmir

:rofl:

what a stupid question. We've granted full autonomy to Azad Kashmiris. This annoys the standard indian.

hmmmm

where is all the curfews, tear-gassing, house-arrests, and detention of political figures

what a stupid question. We've granted full autonomy to Azad Kashmiris. This annoys the standard indian.

Hmmm i dont mean to burst you bubble but there are enough articles and videos out there talking about how free and well to do " Azad Kashmir" is. Before you accuse India, please look after what you already have first.

where is there more unrest? I still heard of protests months after the Shopian incident

that is mere example

in the end, indian wont allow Kashmiris to determine their fate. Why?

Because it is 99.9% guaranteed that Occupied Kashmiris want to seceed from hindoostan's forced grip.

hmmmm

Abu I was not aware that you do not know your own flag?

Abu I was not aware that you do not know your own flag?

20080912251800401.jpg

the flag is a holy one to us --and our brothers/sisters across LoC under occupation

20080912251800401.jpg

the flag is a holy one to us --and our brothers/sisters across LoC under occupation

Abu have you noticed one thing....no men in the picture is wearing traditional Kashmiri dress...(I forgot what it is called). Want to see how it looks like????

Election in Kashmir

20080912251800401.jpg

You completly missed me, the flag you pointed is not Pakistani check again. Green color is commonly used by Muslims that does not mean it's Pakistani flag.

Nice observation Indian rabbit.I think Abuhas wek memory really need to have some nuts to increase his memory we can send some as we grow it in abundance in our kashmir.

and meanwhile, you can receive a basic lesson in "inglish" and grammar :rofl::woot:

the flag looks pretty Pakistani to me. I'm disappointed that in some of the flags, they forgot to include the white portion for non-Muslims. But it's the thought that counts.

If only you could read the slogans calling for "Azady"

they are wearing jeans and t-shirts. What they wear is their own business; or do you want to control that aspect of their lives as well

actually what always confuse me is that if you ever visit Azad Kashmir....... You will not find one person asking for freedom....... they are more patriotic than us....... trust me i have never seen one person in my whole life from Azad Kashmir asking for "Azaadi"

But when you see Indian part........ you see like in thousands in 1 pictures

And then still Indian fellows using the word "Pakistan Occupied Kashmir" and accusing our patriotic Pakistanis living in Azad Kashmir that they want Freedom?

1-2 uncofirmed video on Indian media taking an interview of one unknown man in so-called P.O.K is sufficient for indians to believe that they want freedom :rofl: but when they see Thousands and hundreds of thousands of peoples in I.O.K they neglect it :lol:

If they want to merge with Pakistan why do they call Azadi not Pakistan. Why do they not shout Pakistan Pakistan instead.

Challenge of the day for the hindustanys here:

find me ONE (1) picture of an Azad Kashmiri waving a hindostan flag

find me ONE (1) picture of an Azad Kashmiri burning the Pakistani flag

find me ONE (1) instance where Azad Kashmiris openly challenged Pakistan and demanded an end to Pakistani "occupation"

(since you indians claim they are 'occupied' by us)

I patiently wait for javab.

Challenge of the day for the hindustanys here:

find me ONE (1) picture of an Azad Kashmiri waving a hindostan flag

find me ONE (1) picture of an Azad Kashmiri burning the Pakistani flag

find me ONE (1) instance where Azad Kashmiris openly challenged Pakistan and demanded an end to Pakistani "occupation"

(since you indians claim they are 'occupied' by us)

I patiently wait for javab.

but it has to be from Nuteral Source................... No source from biased Indian media is acceptable to me :angry:

and in response if you challenge the samething........ we will show you in Thousands :lol:

but it has to be from Nuteral Source................... No source from biased Indian media is acceptable to me :angry:

and in response if you challenge the samething........ we will show you in Thousands :lol:

I never denied that there is a large section in J&K that wants Azadi and some section that wants to join Pakistan. I however feel that people wanting Azadi outnumber people who want to merge with Pakistan.

However there is no way to determine what is exact percentage of such people.

I always support solution of Kashmir through talks, but I also feel terrorism should not be used as a tool to get to talks. That way we will never move forward as every-time there will be some incidence people will have strong feelings against Pakistan which will not help in talks.

I never denied that there is a large section in J&K that wants Azadi and some section that wants to join Pakistan. I however feel that people wanting Azadi outnumber people who want to merge with Pakistan.

However there is no way to determine what is exact percentage of such people.

I always support solution of Kashmir through talks, but I also feel terrorism should not be used as a tool to get to talks. That way we will never move forward as every-time there will be some incidence people will have strong feelings against Pakistan which will not help in talks.

the possibility of attacks against indian army would decrease manifold if the area were de-militarized and the people were free to choose their fate.

this is what sets us both apart on this issue. You can't call Occupied Kashmir an "integral part of india" when majority of the people do not feel affiliation with india

and you are right, there are existing elements who want to join neither Pakistan nor hindustan. Quite frankly, if that were majority opinion -- I would have no problem with it at all.

This is about human dignity, honour, and justice. Whatever mistakes Pakistan may have made in the past are bygons. This issue will remain forever until it is solved; it is already known that Pakistan will never back down from her stance on this issue.

it's a promise.

the possibility of attacks against indian army would decrease manifold if the area were de-militarized and the people were free to choose their fate.

this is what sets us both apart on this issue. You can't call Occupied Kashmir an "integral part of india" when majority of the people do not feel affiliation with india

and you are right, there are existing elements who want to join neither Pakistan nor hindustan. Quite frankly, if that were majority opinion -- I would have no problem with it at all.

This is about human dignity, honour, and justice. Whatever mistakes Pakistan may have made in the past are bygons. This issue will remain forever until it is solved; it is already known that Pakistan will never back down from her stance on this issue.

it's a promise.

I agree 100% that it should be solved but I feel the way forward is develop better relationship. How many time have you seen a issue being peacefully resolved when 2 brothers were fighting.

I remember the time when General Musharraf started better relationship with India, there was lot of acceptance of each other.

After 26/11 fanboys are high on both side, sharing hate will get hate in return. I feel Kashmir should be settled.

Back
Top Bottom