What's new

The Formula1 in India

He doesnt know a crap about F1 ... simply here because of being jealous..

poverty and sympathizing is the expertise.. so dont expect more.

Absolute case in point for the running thread "Memories" about the deterioration in the think tank standards on the forum...

Indian rubbish do not work on me. Finished 17? Why embarrass your self by participating in the first place?
Actually you are the biggest embarrassment to yourself.
How to become a Think tank in PDF:
1)Troll on threads relating to India's achievements.
2)Never forget to bring poverty on India related threads.
3)If this is not helping call Chinese masters to pour out all the old links.

He doesnt know a crap about F1 ... simply here because of being jealous..

poverty and sympathizing is the expertise.. so dont expect more.

Anyway, this thread proves, yet again, that Pakistanis are jealous underachieving pigs.

Also, it proves that the mods on defence.pk are wankers. Giving a 'think tank' title to a trolling scoundrel, while warning/issuing infractions to Indians even for minor offences.

Did i claim anything about my expertise on the subject? You are the one who wrote rules :D

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Indian rubbish do not work on me. Finished 17? Why embarrass your self by participating in the first place?[/QUOTE]

Girtaen hain sawaar maidane jung me , wo kufr kya girenge jo guthno ke bal chalte hain...?

A little correction. its not KUFR its TIFL (infants) :D

Indian rubbish do not work on me. Finished 17? Why embarrass your self by participating in the first place?

First go and tell some Pakistani to participate in Formula one then talk.
With those two F1 driver,we have our own F1 team and one indian women is head of Sauber team.What you are talking about.

34 pages on Indian Grand Prix on Pakistani defence forum and they accuse us of being obsessed with Pakistan :lol:

One should be thank full for little mercies for where else would you be able to rant your stuff. :azn:

Back
Top Bottom