What's new

The first war of India fought against Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
yr post yr propaganda video with a title ''The first war of India fought against Pakistan'' in Pakistan's Military Forum itself.:rofl:

Yr title says it all that what it will be in this video.

Sir, it is not about whether this is propaganda or not. It is a part of our history and someone has done great job to preserve the tapes. To trust it or not, I guess comes from the perspective you are looking at it from. Zoji la breach is real history, Landing of Dakotas in poonch (and civilians building an airstrip to welcome IA) is real, people in barmulla welcoming IA is real history... but it is a reality only in a certain context... and that is where the context ends.

On Kashmir, i think the baggage and layers of history and time and propaganda from either side has ensured that not a lot of people know what really happened and never will, because a lot of us are just comfortable with what is being fed to us.

Sir, it is not about whether this is propaganda or not. It is a part of our history and someone has done great job to preserve the tapes. To trust it or not, I guess comes from the perspective you are looking at it from. Zoji la breach is real history, Landing of Dakotas in poonch (and civilians building an airstrip to welcome IA) is real, people in barmulla welcoming IA is real history... but it is a reality only in a certain context... and that is where the context ends.

On Kashmir, i think the baggage and layers of history and time and propaganda from either side has ensured that not a lot of people know what really happened and never will, because a lot of us are just comfortable with what is being fed to us.

Mastaan are you from Rajouri-Poonch.

@Rahil khan Dont believe in this Loota called Gigawatt.

He is just a RSS member here to get kicked at his back.:lol:
He keeps on posting this video but the most funny thing is that we Kashmiris dont even know who this guy is n whats his credibility.

He maybe a Guy receiving $$$ from RAW to come on TV n say in their favor.

I don't give a @#it about his posted videos. I know better my Kashmir very well. I have resided there for many years. His posted videos don't give me answers for which i am looking for. I ask him again. How many Kashimiri families do he know who are settled outside Kashmir in India???? How many Kashmiries do he know who are doing fine jobs, earning there proper share from the amazing, shining, incredible India???? May be 10, 20 or 100?? thats it??? Let them live in there illusion, there dreams of dominating the sub continent till some realization of what they have done and what they are doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
i am a pashtun and i cant imagine that being done by an pashtun

You would'nt expect from pashtun to rape woman, our record is atleast clean regarding rapes, i think it is propaganda by india (or may be it is not). I am not sure, i need to do proper research on this.
But loot (may be killings on resistance) can be expected from tribals considering their circumstances. They were starving in cold winter with no supply lines from pakistan. I have read that locals refused to give food and assistance to these tribals, so they had to loot villages to survive, and they might have killed those who offered their resistance to their looting.
Bacha khan had already warned pashtuns that they should'nt let themeselves used as cannon fodder in kashmir by pakistan. At the end Pak army took the credit for victories in 1948 war, major sarwar was awarded nishan e haider. While tribals died in anonymity , earned "badnami", nothing else.

Yes sir! Now, don't ask a more specific location ;) ... That whole belt is my home and has the blood of my forefathers and brothers (from other mothers) who made so many sacrifices to ensure that the tricolor flutters there without a challenge..

Ok, I won't ask, I saw you knowing very minute details of Rajouri-Poonch area. Even I don't know this much detail about my city

You would'nt expect from pashtun to rape woman, our record is atleast clean regarding rapes, i think it is propaganda by india (or may be it is not). I am not sure, i need to do proper research on this.
But loot (may be killings on resistance) can be expected from tribals considering their circumstances. They were starving in cold winter with no supply lines from pakistan. I have read that locals refused to give food and assistance to these tribals, so they had to loot villages to survive, and they might have killed those who offered their resistance to their looting.
Bacha khan had already warned pashtuns that they should'nt let themeselves used as cannon fodder in kashmir by pakistan. At the end Pak army took the credit for victories in 1948 war, major sarwar was awarded nishan e haider. While tribals died in anonymity , earned "badnami", nothing else.

In the video I posted in last page, the guy Hamid Basani is explaining that Pashtuns were not taken care properly by Pak army which causing things to mess up. A descendent of regional sufi saint was even called to tranquil the Pashtun rampage.

Really!!!!!!

Mr yr indian claim n video r not really taken as valid n a archive of History.
We know our history very well n we dont want enemy lectures over it.
so from future dont post yr propaganda tools in our forum or hence u will be banned 4 ever.
Thanks.

Don't use the word "maybe" prove it, :hitwall::lol: So, you are a Kashmiri :blink:

LOL we dont need to prove anything to our enemies in our forums......U RSS rat will always be in denial. So Buzz Off

Really!!!!!!

Mr yr indian claim n video r not really taken as valid n a archive of History.
We know our history very well n we dont want enemy lectures over it.
so from future dont post yr propaganda tools in our forum or hence u will be banned 4 ever.
Thanks.

Umair, a troll is actually one who insults, goes off topics and comes up with Random rants. I don't think I did any of that.

I saw a piece on NDTV and thought of sharing. I find this forum full of pretty open folks, some interesting characters and MODs, as long as one behaves, doesn't disrespect another member or his religion and doesn't get downright delirious on others. I believe I have not done any of that. I am not a jingoistic tool and I don't have to prove it to you.

All I know is that I have a 2 year track record to show for it, with no infraction (though very limited posts, as I have a bigger life outside of here). You'd be so surprised that unlike you, Hate doesn't come naturally to me (though I am from J&K).

If MODs still'd like to ban me, what choice do I have? It is an internet forum and they are the mods.

Umair, a troll is actually one who insults, goes off topics and comes up with Random rants. I don't think I did any of that.

I saw a piece on NDTV and thought of sharing
. I find this forum full of pretty open folks, some interesting characters and MODs, as long as one behaves, doesn't disrespect another member or his religion and doesn't get downright delirious on others. I believe I have not done any of that. I am not a jingoistic tool and I don't have to prove it to you.

All I know is that I have a 2 year track record to show for it, with no infraction (though very limited posts, as I have a bigger life outside of here). You'd be so surprised that unlike you, Hate doesn't come naturally to me (though I am from J&K).

If MODs still'd like to ban me, what choice do I have? It is an internet forum and they are the mods.

the bolded part is all i had read.

Dude yr ND tv is good for u. So is its claims n its videos etc etc.
they R NOT taken as valid sources in our country.
And in PDF we dont need just a trolling reason to ban u.
If u have read the Forum Rules then u would have known about the diversity of restrictions on this forum.

it was Pakistan's blunder that Kashmir became part of India permanently. My Kashmiri friend told me Kashmiris were very happy with the arrival of Indian troops and Kicked back Pashtuns as Pashtuns were on looting, killing and raping spree in Kashmir.

You are right. Sardar Patel had tried everything to get teh Maharaja of Kashmir to join India and had failed. A few more weeks and the maharaja would have had to agree to accede to Pakistan given the muslim majority demographics and location of Kashmir..

Its just that Jinnah lost his nerve and ordered the invasion that gave maharaja the excuse he needed to involve India in to the mix. Another school of thought is that Jinnah was intentionally fed wrong information by India about Maharaja's plan to accede to India (which wasnt there to begin with) to coax him into breaking the status quo between India, Pak and the state of J&K and give India the reason to send in the troops...

You are right. Sardar Patel had tried everything to get teh Maharaja of Kashmir to join India and had failed. A few more weeks and the maharaja would have had to agree to accede to Pakistan given the muslim majority demographics and location of Kashmir..

Its just that Jinnah lost his nerve and ordered the invasion that gave maharaja the excuse he needed to involve India in to the mix. Another school of thought is that Jinnah was intentionally fed wrong information by India about Maharaja's plan to accede to India (which wasnt there to begin with) to coax him into breaking the status quo between India, Pak and the state of J&K and give India the reason to send in the troops...

Along with Kashmir,Jinnah was also interested in Hyderabad to be merged with Pakistan even after losing Junagarh, so he himself was making conflicting claims. He wanted Kashmir on the basis Muslim majority and Hyderabad with Nizam's accession. But we know what finally happened.

My Kashmiri friend told me Kashmiris were very happy with the arrival of Indian troops and Kicked back Pashtuns as Pashtuns were on looting, killing and raping spree in Kashmir.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: You are saying this Like without Pashtuns Rapes are stopped in India:rofl: you have to solve these rape cases first in India then worry about Pashtuns yar

For the first time in history, Indian Occupation Army kills more civilians in Kashmir than the terror groups they are fighting against.

Could be true, this could be similar to Ayub Khan receiving false reports from Pakistani Kashmiri leaders in 1965 that 90% Indian Kashmiri's wanted Pakistan to send it's troops into Indian Kashmir which resulted in operation gibraltor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom