What's new

The first war of India fought against Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
yr post yr propaganda video with a title ''The first war of India fought against Pakistan'' in Pakistan's Military Forum itself.:rofl:

Yr title says it all that what it will be in this video.

yr post yr propaganda video with a title ''The first war of India fought against Pakistan'' in Pakistan's Military Forum itself.:rofl:

it was Pakistan's blunder that Kashmir became part of India permanently. My Kashmiri friend told me Kashmiris were very happy with the arrival of Indian troops and Kicked back Pashtuns as Pashtuns were on looting, killing and raping spree in Kashmir.

it was Pakistan's blunder that Kashmir became part of India permanently. My Kashmiri friend told me Kashmiris were very happy with the arrival of Indian troops and Kicked back Pashtuns as Pashtuns were on looting, killing and raping spree in Kashmir.
ha is liyai woh aaj tak india sai azadi mangtai hai

agar yah baat hoti to woh pakistan sai azaadi mangtai
aur tumhai pakhtun culture ka kuch pata bhi hai

ha is liyai woh aaj tak india sai azadi mangtai hai

agar yah baat hoti to woh pakistan sai azaadi mangtai
aur tumhai pakhtun culture ka kuch pata bhi hai

So,I don't about their culture whats your thought about Pashtuns committing atrocities like looting killing and rapes in Baramulla in 1947.

Ignore him n report him he is a RSS member on this forum.

Kashmir related thread are not for junior pdf members like you.

Ya of course its propaganda, as long as it brings India in to a good light is just BS propaganda for you but once the same source publishes something critical towards India, people like you are literally spamming us with this.

Hypocrisy at its best :blah:

Ya of course its propaganda, as long as it brings India in to a good light is just BS propaganda for you but once the same source publishes something critical towards India, people like you are literally spamming us with this.

Hypocrisy at its best :blah:

LOL the history doesnt actually say what u claim.

So,I don't about their culture whats your thought about Pashtuns committing atrocities like looting killing and rapes in Baramulla in 1947.

Ahh lol whose saying an indian RSS member to a Pakistani member in Pak' own defence forum:rofl:

This our Forum ok Mr RSS rat!! yr nobody to tell us where to go or not. U people at yr best r just guest members in our forum.

Yes, in your eyes its only true if you like it, everything else is hindu, zionist or western propaganda.

LOL this is yr habit. not ours:lol:

Are there any limits for you Indians to lie...lie...and lie...If those Pashtuns were such a devils than why Kashmiris are living so much peacefully in Pakistan??? Mr... i have got an experience of 5 years doing job in Kashmir in a university.How many of you Indians can think of doing job in Indian Occupied Kashmir.??? How many Kashmiris can settle in other parts of India for their bread and butter???. Never ever during the whole time of my stay i heard about such a stupid accusations about looting and rape. And what about Indian Occupied Kashmir???? I shall not be surprised if you say that those 700,000 Indian soldiers never even attempted rape...never looted...never murdered innocent Kashmiris....there are no mass graves...there are no attrocities...and the last but not the least.."Kashmir is an Integreal part of India"... :astagh:

i am a pashtun and i cant imagine that being done by an pashtun

Then you need little bit of research about the matter.

Are there any limits for you Indians to lie...lie...and lie...If those Pashtuns were such a devils than why Kashmiris are living so much peacefully in Pakistan??? Mr... i have got an experience of 5 years doing job in Kashmir in a university.How many of you Indians can think of doing job in Indian Occupied Kashmir.??? How many Kashmiris can settle in other parts of India for their bread and butter???. Never ever during the whole time of my stay i heard about such a stupid accusations about looting and rape. And what about Indian Occupied Kashmir???? I shall not be surprised if you say that those 700,000 Indian soldiers never even attempted rape...never looted...never murdered innocent Kashmiris....there are no mass graves...there are no attrocities...and the last but not the least.."Kashmir is an Integreal part of India"... :astagh:

Watch out.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rahil khan Dont believe in this Loota called Gigawatt.

He is just a RSS member here to get kicked at his back.:lol:
He keeps on posting this video but the most funny thing is that we Kashmiris dont even know who this guy is n whats his credibility.

He maybe a Guy receiving $$$ from RAW to come on TV n say in their favor.

@Rahil khan Dont believe in this Loota called Gigawatt.

He is just a RSS member here to get kicked at his back.:lol:
He keeps on posting this video but the most funny thing is that we Kashmiris dont even know who this guy is n whats his credibility.

He maybe a Guy receiving $$$ from RAW to come on TV n say in their favor.

Don't use the word "maybe" prove it, :hitwall::lol: So, you are a Kashmiri :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom