What's new

The first batch of VT5 light tanks was delivered to Bangladesh

Do tell us how they are different in detail. I thought the differences were (other than supercharging in the engines and minor hull/turret differences) pretty minor overall.
So I reckon this comes with a supercharged engine?
No countries in the world would need ZTQ-15 except China and India.

That is also why China develops VT-5 for export.

No countries in the world would need ZTQ-15 except China and India.
Stop talking, sendddd meee oneee nooowww ! ! I need for dhaka traffic , noowww pack it onneee ! ! :mad::mad::mad: *** breathing heavily****

we also dont have pictures of gdf009 nd secnd batch of nora when they were being unloaded in ctg port .. once one army guy claimed that the container ship which actually carried gdfs to ctg port "was carrying reliefs for rohingyas"..!!dont know why suddenly they r being so secretive!!
Most probably to not bring attention from the neighbors politically

Pandemic coupled with BA trying to keep things under wraps.

I'm now more frustrated with BAF then ever, seeing as BA, BN and BGB are allover the place with their procurements.
Same here, bunch of faggots we got... can’t place an order in 3 years? Ffs

That is also why China develops VT-5 for export.

The United States designed three new light tanks for the future war. That is bad news for China. Norinco needs to continue developing other light tanks

The United States designed three new light tanks for the future war. That is bad news for China. Norinco needs to continue developing other light tanks
Quite the opposite, it means that China is leading in lightweight tanks.

Stop talking, sendddd meee oneee nooowww ! ! I need for dhaka traffic , noowww pack it onneee ! ! :mad::mad::mad: *** breathing heavily****
Coming...:D:cheesy:
微信图片_20200627225158.jpg
172cb9b69eb98382522523.jpg
172cb9b6a1398382523251.jpg
微信图片_20200627225202.jpg
172cb9b698898382520209.jpg

Can anyone shed some light on this ?View attachment 648529
Typo....nothing else. A certain internet personality has unnecessarily created hype with this image.

Not ruling out future procurement though.
I personally see procurement of additional tanks as an utter waste of limited resources. Only North West is tankable and our existing fleet of ~600 tanks are more than enough to deter enemy advance. (For those who do not know, most of BD territory is soft soil and crisscrossed by rivers making them no-go zones for tanks.)

Moreover, modern portable ATGMs make tanks more obsolete. Enemy tanks will be taken out by BA infantry in no time.
Money should go towards attack helicopters instead.

Last edited:
Typo....nothing else. A certain internet personality has unnecessarily created hype with this image.

Not ruling out future procurement though.
I personally see procurement of additional as an utter waste of resources. Only North East is tankable and our existing fleet of ~600 tanks are more than enough to deter enemy advance. Money should go towards attack helos instead.
They way things are going I think army will get attack helos before baf

These tanks will form a light tank regiment. In the future, the Bangladesh Army will also form two light tank regiments, which means that Bangladesh may purchase 150 VT-5 light tanks.
A 38 ton tank is considered "light". Talk about wasting money. Should have spent that money on UCAV or more importantly try to get some fighter jets for the Air Force.

A 38 ton tank is considered "light". Talk about wasting money. Should have spent that money on UCAV or more importantly try to get some fighter jets for the Air Force.
You need at least 100 modern tanks too hold your ground for a middle size battle. Other wise your enemy armory will penetrate you line like knife cutting butter. Unless, you have overpowered air force which are super expensive.

VT-5 is THE best tank that weight under 40 ton. Excellent use for low infrastructure area and muddy field.
If your heavy tank cant reach the front line...it's useless.

By the way. VT-5 have most powerful 105mm gun in the world. Here is the test for it. 550mm steel at 2km.
5908-ivrxcew6451292.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom