What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

The reason why Türkiye is suffering from terror is cause we respect Human Rights and Democracy. Pray for it that we do it further. If we would react comparable to Russia, USA or SriLanka; even the relatives of the terrorists would disappear FOREVER

Ozama and his family

As for the PKK, we are weeding them out individually. Do you not follow the news?
You were the one who referred to current events as merely "stage one". So I'm entitled to ask what are stages two and three? Another mass jaunt into the Syrian desert?

The Republic will hunt down and eliminate ANY group (PKK, DHKP-C etc) that pose a threat to any cm2 land of the Republic and its citizens. The rest is dust in the wind.
Can't help but note Kurd-killing ISIS missing from the list. Look, if you want to contest what Totten writes, why don't you be specific?

You were the one who referred to current events as merely "stage one". So I'm entitled to ask what are stages two and three? Another mass jaunt into the Syrian desert?

Can't help but note Kurd-killing ISIS missing from the list. Look, if you want to contest what Totten writes, why don't you be specific?

Stage 2 will more likely than not involve special forces raids/target observation missions into KRG territory against the PKK. Maybe even a fully fledged invasion involving elite commando brigades and armored divisions, who knows what the Chief of Staff is cooking up? Should have bitter taste for the PKK that's for certain.

Stage 3 is a variable: if the PKK actually do something smart and take tangible steps to disarming the peace talks will continue. If they don't we just keep repeating Stages 1 and 2 until they are either to weak to be major threat or until they've bled badly enough to disarm (by the way with every passing year the pain for them only gets worse as the Turkish military continues its structural and technological evolution).

As for my "list" did you miss the "etc"?. I couldn't bother to list everyone because well there are soo many vermin for us to stamp out (including ISIS) but you know when it's the PKK that's been terrorizing my country for 30 years I hope you can get it through your skull why I'd prioritize them.

As for that rag of and article there is no need to argue it: just another venomous and cowardly defense of the PKK by foreign individuals that would like to see a so called "North Kurdistan". I invite him and everyone that thinks like him to join the PKK just so that they can realize the stupidity of such an endevour(before they have their brains blown out) .

Stage 2 will more likely than not involve special forces raids/target observation missions into KRG territory against the PKK. Maybe even a fully fledged invasion involving elite commando brigades and armored divisions, who knows what the Chief of Staff is cooking up? Should have bitter taste for the PKK that's for certain.

Stage 3 is a variable: if the PKK actually do something smart and take tangible steps to disarming the peace talks will continue.
Sorry, I seem to have missed any offer of peace by Turkey here. Link?

As for that rag of and article there is no need to argue it: just another venomous and cowardly defense of the PKK by foreign individuals that would like to see a so called "North Kurdistan". I invite him and everyone that thinks like him to join the PKK just so that they can realize the stupidity of such an endevour(before they have their brains blown out) .
Mr. Totten has traveled extensively through northern Iraq and some in southeastern Turkey. He's interviewed leaders of other Kurdish factions but not, I think, the PKK. He's very aware PKK does not equal Kurds. Yet one of his readers wrote this nine years ago:

As a Kurd, and I am 100% sure that I represent most of my cousins' viewpoint: I totally condemn all terrorist attacks every where in the world. We kurds have been the victim of terror for decades, at the hands of criminals like Ataturk, Hafiz Assad, to Saddam to the shadow terrorists who blame all destruction on Kurds to demonize them in the world.

Yes, violence will not serve any cause anywhere in the world. But as I said before that it is a scientific rule, for every action there is reaction.

Those who throw flowers at Kurds, will for sure get flowers back.

But those who fire bullets at Kurds, what do you think they will get in return? flowers? NO
They will get the same.

Kurds are simply reacting not acting.
That dosen't mean that I sanction PKK's behavior. They are Marxists and I hate Marxists. But I swear to God a little democracy, cultural and political rights for Kurds in Turkey will ensure the peaceful end of the PKK for ever
I can't help but note that until quite recently PKK terror against Turks was way down. So my opinion is that the current offensive, unless very carefully limited and offering a clear political option, is more likely to revive the PKK than extinguish it - and doing so will be quite convenient to the political aims of both the PKK and Mr. Erdogan, yes? You plan to vote for him now, right?

@Solomon2
Cumhuriyet Gazetesi - (Video) Davutoğlu: PKK silahları bırakana kadar operasyonlar sürecek

It's Turkish but the rough translation is:" Operations (military) will continue until the PKK lays down arms."

As for the reader of Mr. Totten...the Kurds have gained many rights since the early 2000s (no one can deny this) and this will proceed regardless of the PKK (we don't equate all Kurds with PKK). But if that reader equates Kurds with PKK and thus concludes that every bullet fired at the PKK is equal to bullets fired at every Kurd in Turkey then it's easy to see he is either a PKK sympathizer or just and idiot. Kurds are the citizens of the Republic, discussion over.

The PKK found an excuse in Suruc to relaunch their insurgency believing that this time they could have a stronger hand at the negotiation table as the peace process gave them time to resupply, rearm and reorganize. Their squels for a ceasefire points to the fact they made a mortal misjudgment.

In the end the PKK loses more than it gained and Erdogan saves some face by unleashing the Turkish military machine on those murderous rats as he was the one who started this whole mess called the "peace process". Ultimately it's the people of Turkey that lose. The ultimate winner will be visible within 4-9 months.

Why would they hide higher numbers?

Psychologics.

We know the real numbers. We could show the "pieces" of these bastards. BUT, remember their Propaganda in Europe and everywhere ! They could claim we would hit innocent villagers, we would kill innocent protesters in Türkiye.

Figen Yüksekdag is a ex-DHKP-C Terrorist ( ESP), like the other monkeys like Sabahat Tuncel and some others

REMEMBER PINAR SELEK who killed innocent People in MISIR CARSISI ( with evidence she was ruler of DHKP-C in SISLI Region) and later could make her Promotion in Germany, how her father (a advocat) hided DHKP-C terrorists in their summe house and ships in an Island near ISTANBUL!

NEVER on the GLOBE These bastards would have been allowed to become MPs. Thats tolerance and Democracy made in Türkiye. BUT TOTAL FALSE.

My grandfather marched to Yemen and never a piece of him came back ! Tasnak and Hincak massacred ten thousands muslim Ottomans. It was deportation ! No GENOCIDE -
I've read the declassified diplomatic record in Foreign Relations of the United States and Felix Frankfurter's memoir. The Ottomans assured the Americans that they left no survivors. So it was deportation AND genocide.

I've read the declassified diplomatic record in Foreign Relations of the United States and Felix Frankfurter's memoir. The Ottomans assured the Americans that they left no survivors. So it was deportation AND genocide.

NICE, and you are a cloned Alien ? Stop your BS on PDF TR

And why would they do that? Whats the point in telling Americans that they made a genocide? Doesnt make sense to me.

@TheGrim arguing with a troll is a waste of time, especially a bigoted troll.

Aren't there any active mods in this forum? Every one of Solomon's posts in the Turkish forum is an attempt at trolling, flame-baiting and antagonising Turks. This is clearly against the rules: -

TROLLING
Trolling is the word used to describe a post that is deliberately designed for the purpose of angering and insulting the members of the forum community. Posts of this nature are disruptive and do not convey a friendly attitude.​

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom