What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

@Assange I understand what you mean. However even the CNN link you gave says 'blackmarket '. The Turkish Syrian border Is very long and its hard control the ins and outs of it. I believe something similar to a tunnel was discovered in the past; its crazy. Also how can something illegal be sanctioned by the law enforcement; all of turkeys law enforcement is not in a conspiracy to alow oil to come in to the country with out taxing it and etc.

Secondly, the state of Turkey has no reason to aid ISIS. Isis is a ticking time bomb and even the most moronic government would know not to aid it. That being said, Turkey was aiding many small rebel groups in the early stages of the civil war; which could have included isis. I, myself, strongly disagree with arming shady groups.

Also Turkey is not attacking the kurds that are fighting ISIS. Turkey is retaliating to attacks done by PKK. I think you should refer to this image as you are just blaming everything on Turkey.
_84524555_kurd_groups_turk_govt_624in.png

I warn Iran not to provoce Türkiye. A Stone Age Country with no air defence, airforce and only mass destruction weapons ( some Shabab, with dirty bombs)

PKK are angels compared to the 7th century barbarian garbage Turkey has been tacitly supporting.
Don't make senseless hate propaganda against Türkiye !!!!!!

I read that in Sina egypt suffered and suffers heavy losses

At least 32 killed in Egypt as militants attack army and police targets in Sinai | World news | The Guardian

@Assange. If Turkey would't supported them Kobane would have been a slaughterhouse.
I don't think turkey is supporting IS

These lowlives always kill their own people then blame the others

They did it in the 1988 during anfal when the majority of saddam forces who did the anfal were local kurdish tribes and the ones who smuggle IS terrorists from turkey to Syria are the kurdish smugglers themselves

If wasnt for turkey allowing the us troops to enter northern Iraq saddam would have done worst than the anfal to them and if wasnt for turkey who allowed peshmerga to enter kobani IS would have wiped them out easily and turkey hosted more refugees than the so called KRG

PKK are angels compared to the 7th century barbarian garbage Turkey has been tacitly supporting.

Do you really comparing people from 21th with people from 7th? Are you serious? Everykind of groups or people from today are angels compared with people from 7th!

One of the most stupid statement I have ever heard! Sorry!

PKK and acronym PYD were a tool and tools are used until the machine runs again. The only Bandit state who is a barrier to peace in the Region is Iran, cause they step always in the trap of others; trying to make policy for their ego-interests. What happened ? Embargo was lifted but today Egypt and Saudi Arabia made a defence Agreement against SHIA Regimes and terrorism. They ordered 600 PAC3 and an unknown number of F-16 Block 70s and more; you can be sure other Arab (muslim) countries will join and Israel and Türkiye congratulate already that behind closed doors.
I am sad that EU leaded by Germany sells universal values for Trade with a devil bandit state.

HUMILIATING PICTURE for EU and women all over the WORLD

THEY sell their values for MONEY. Typical and Germany leads the front against civilized Türkiye and the train of political prostitutes pro - Iran.

r

Last edited:
Iran's General Staff Firuzabadi threatened Türkiye and Arab states !
They will all suffer and loose their security in Homeland.

'Kürtlere saldırılması stratejik bir hatadır' - Gaziantep Güncel

630x350xiran-genelkurmay-baskanindan-kustahca-aciklama.jpg.pagespeed.ic.S0pe-cDPha.jpg

Iran's Special Forces secretly transported in coffins back to Teheran !

3 Generals were killed up to now the number of losses of Farsi Special Forces is very high.

Abdalkarim Rubashi, Ali Allahdadi and Hade Kajbaf some dozends Special Forces were lost in Al ANBAR

Irak’ta 15 İranlı özel kuvvet öldürüldü

SÜLEYMANI seems not very happy

630x350xiran-kudus-ozel-kuvvetler-komutan-yardimcisi-suriye-de-olduruldu.jpg.pagespeed.ic.G1EsB55aU0.jpg

I don't think turkey is supporting IS

These lowlives always kill their own people then blame the others

They did it in the 1988 during anfal when the majority of saddam forces who did the anfal were local kurdish tribes and the ones who smuggle IS terrorists from turkey to Syria are the kurdish smugglers themselves

If wasnt for turkey allowing the us troops to enter northern Iraq saddam would have done worst than the anfal to them and if wasnt for turkey who allowed peshmerga to enter kobani IS would have wiped them out easily and turkey hosted more refugees than the so called KRG
But somehow Iranians refuse to see those facts, instead they post fake ''evidences'' and empty one liners.
Kobane was saved by US air strikes and Peshmerga that was allowed to go throught Turkey, its even being trained by Turkish military, but no lets just blame Turkey for everything out of blind hate...

But somehow Iranians refuse to see those facts, instead they post fake ''evidences'' and empty one liners.
Kobane was saved by US air strikes and Peshmerga that was allowed to go throught Turkey, its even being trained by Turkish military, but no lets just blame Turkey for everything out of blind hate...
Here is the biggest evidence but they just ignore it

Barzani thanks Turkey for help in 'freeing' Kobani Anadolu Agency
Barzani: Türkiye'nin yardımı olmasaydı Kobani'nin geri alınması mümkün olmazdı - Hürriyet Dünya
Barzani: Türkiye olmasaydı Kobani düşerdi - Dünya Haberleri

Its funny how KRG military vehicles drove through Turkey and people don't say Turkey supports KRG but a guy with an ISIS T-Shirt in the metro means that Turkey supports ISIS.

Here is the biggest evidence but they just ignore it
Theats the only thing to throw mud at us thats why they desperately hold on it.

I never believed Iranian goverment and a good portion of the population are that much hostile to us, we were rivals since centuries but god knows when the last war happened, we have a border that is unchanged since almost 4 centuries, it cant be only because of Syria since the hostile attitude of Iran is existing since the Islamic revolution.

Back
Top Bottom