What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Just imagine if a terrorist organisation in France or Germany would do the things PKK is doing. PKK would be the worst creatures on earth (devil's children on earth) on this earth but because they are doing it to the Turks. They are heroes and they shouldn't be touched.

I remember you supporting terrorist groups in Egypt and syria you should tell that to yourself first

UPDATE : 17:11 TT

30 F-16 started simultaneously against PKK assets. !!!!!

30 F-16 havalandı

Since Turkey started the air campaign they have already made almost 30 % of sorties in comparison of the whole allied air campaign in 18 months !!!!!

@Assange. Dont cry like a child a child whose Lollipop is taken. Come on with evidence !!!!

Not with they say that they did and rumours.

Aq topunuz gelin oc

I don't support Sisi.
ok this is your opinion and you are free to think as you wish but to support such groups is not good after seeing what they did the people of syria and egypt and everywhere in the middle east have the right to live in peace. some people are ok with bringing all this madness for political gains and this is wrong that is all

Don't make senseless hate propaganda against Türkiye !!!!!!

I read that in Sina egypt suffered and suffers heavy losses

At least 32 killed in Egypt as militants attack army and police targets in Sinai | World news | The Guardian

@Assange. If Turkey would't supported them Kobane would have been a slaughterhouse.
first we dont hide our losses we are proud of every one who gave his life for his country we are facing terrorist groups and we know the fight will be hard and we will suffer losses
second i am not against your country or your people i was talking to 1 member who a while ago was thinking it is wise to support terror groups

ok this is your opinion and you are free to think as you wish but to support such groups is not good after seeing what they did the people of syria and egypt and everywhere in the middle east have the right to live in peace. some people are ok with bringing all this madness for political gains and this is wrong that is all
I don't support Sisi, too and neither FSA nor Morsi (his supporters) are terrorist. I don't know what bullsh*t you are insidiously grumbling here.

Back
Top Bottom