What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Okay, let's make a short summary. You prefer a cooperation with PKK than Turkey?! Why?

Is it not better to cooperate with Turkey? As far as I can see, Turkey has no interests to destabilize Iran, or bring chaos. My opinion.

PKK is nothing more than an asset in the eyes of the Iranian regime. Simply put, Erdogan tried to fight Iranian influence in Syria, Yemen and other areas, and now has to face the wrath of Iranian revenge. It has nothing to do with the Turkish people. Your elected leader stuck his nose in Middle Eastern affairs, deliberately arming Jihadist groups, while igniting a war with the Kurds for political gains. Turkey is slowly falling apart. You can thank Erdogan for that.

To that idiot above me, it has nothing to do with minorities in Iran. They are not 40%, let alone a security threat like the Kurds are in Turkey.

Your elected leader stuck his nose in Middle Eastern affairs

That's rich coming from an Iranian - Iran's been arming terrorist groups in the ME for decades. I can understand why you wouldn't be aware of this, though, since your country has no such thing as news media, just propaganda. Now go back to your mud hut and work on some more photoshops and plastic stealth planes.

PKK is nothing more than an asset in the eyes of the Iranian regime. Simply put, Erdogan tried to fight Iranian influence in Syria, Yemen and other areas, and now has to face the wrath of Iranian revenge. It has nothing to do with the Turkish people. Your elected leader stuck his nose in Middle Eastern affairs, deliberately arming Jihadist groups, while igniting a war with the Kurds for political gains. Turkey is slowly falling apart. You can thank Erdogan for that.

To that idiot above me, it has nothing to do with minorities in Iran. They are not 40%, let alone a security threat like the Kurds are in Turkey.

Iranian regime influence :D Is it something like a slapped smelly, hairy rabid dog who likes barking with showing the teeth to frighten Lions, leaves a mark with pissing every corner to declare the place as their own and If Lions step in, It starts barking irremediably to make its strength show-off to hide inability ?

Last edited:
That's rich coming from an Iranian - Iran's been arming terrorist groups in the ME for decades. I can understand why you wouldn't be aware of this, though, since your country has no such thing as news media, just propaganda. Now go back to your mud hut and work on some more photoshops and plastic stealth planes.

Did I deny that Iran is all over the region helping its allies? We do, and we got fair share of trouble for in return. Your leader did too, and now he is seeing the results.

Iranian regime influence :D Is it something like a slapped smelly, hairy rabid dog who likes barking with showing the teeth to frighten Lions, leaves a mark with pissing every corner to declare the place as their own and If Lions step in, It starts barking irremediably to make its strength show-off to hide inability ?

It is something like when our ministers visit PKK in Qandil, US and Israel bicker about war but don't have the balls to start one while in the meanwhile Iran is slowly building an empire of proxies. Yet, your super-duper army is having trouble to defeat a rag-tag militia for more than 30 years, Turkish drones with imported Western parts are falling from the sky, have to steal designs from the Italians and Koreans to build a chopper and tank, your enemy group PKK is forming independent areas, your conscripts and soldiers are afraid from being deployed to the Eastern regions, and have to mobilize NATO-forces to protect your borders.

Nobody is taking your nation serious and there is a good reason for that.

Last edited:
Who cares? Your super-duper army is facing dead soldiers everyday, while Kurdish fighters in kaki uniforms are setting up independent areas.

Your army and nation is a joke.

Surenas, you're a real idiot if you mean what you say. These are hit and run tactics, from terrorists in an area where they have some level of support of the population (not a big degree, but SOME). So it's no joke of an army, it's called guerilla warfare. Same can happen to any nation.

NATO isn't helping anyone, besides Turkey of course when it stationed its Patriot-systems at Turkey's borders. Besides, how many Turkish presidents have been present during this conflict, and how many of them were able to defeat the PKK?

Those patriots are for show, and being pulled out. Turkey destroyed the PKK pretty much. Sadly, Syria helped them all that time, and they have a big safe have in North Iraq (which should be completely burned to the ground). That, together with the mountainous areas make it very hard.

what? no man.. iran is stronk.

Yes, very stronk.

Iranian minister with Iranian forces in Qandil mountains:

30974407.jpg

Iranian generals on the ground:

suleimani.jpg

Turkish presidents dreaming of past empires:

Tayyip-Erdogan-Turkey-Ottoman-Empire-Reuters-e1421240290628.jpg

:lol:

I said PLEASE stop answering them DON'T you understand that make PKK propganda and laugh writing about our casualties.

Allah Belalarini versin beyinsiz kisiliksiz ezik heriflerin

@Arminkh @The Last of us @rmi5

My best advice would be to stop posting in threads like this or in Turkish section at all. I don't think this dick measuring contest will have a result at the end, with one side being like: "Okay, I think you are right, we are inferior compared to you". That's just not how it works. Save your time, it's the most precious thing all humans have.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom