What's new

The fall of Kunduz: Should India help Afghanistan militarily?

I say, India should send it's troops to Afghanistan, as well as provide heavy military aid to the country. What could possibly go wrong? After all, Afghanistan is India's natural ally and friend.

....Is not Pakistan crying river across globe, that your current situation (so call victim of terror) is the result of interference in AF??...and still asking this brilliant question!!

I say, India should send it's troops to Afghanistan, as well as provide heavy military aid to the country. What could possibly go wrong? After all, Afghanistan is India's natural ally and friend.

I second that, India for once show it to the world that they are a regional power not a regional wussy

....Is not Pakistan crying river across globe, that your current situation (so call victim of terror) is the result of interference in AF??...and still asking this brilliant question!!
Actually, Pakistan's current issue isn't a result of Pakistani interference in Afghanistan, that's a myth. It's a result of result of the Zardari era corruption and incompetence. Pakistan was doing just fine until Zardari came to power, which resulted in a sudden slump in Pakistan's economy and security. Pakistan is still recovering, but it's making major progress.

If anything, the reason why Afghanistan is such a mess, is because of AFGHANISTAN'S interference in Pakistan. If Afghanistan had accepted Pakistan's birth and international border, I can guarantee that none of the mess it's in would have happened.

Next time you want to make a smartass comment, at least look at the facts first.

Idiots won't learn from history, don't forget hindu Kush mountains :lol:

Is that your Madrassa education coming out? If anything, the Hindus slaughtered and raped in Hindu Kush or Present Day Pakistan .... were.... surprise surprise.... ancestors of you and your countrymen....

Wimps and weaklings got plundered, converted and killed.

Strong willed and most Hindus (like Shivaji or for that matter.... 80% of Indias' population) remained Hindus and never discarded their 1000s years old religion for some foreign arab invaders :lol:

PS: Name one Mughal/ Delhi sultanate king who is from present day Sindh, Pak Punjab or NWFP or Balochistan. None. Because your ancestors were Hindus and were the very ones who were raped and killed and converted at the hands of Arabs, Turks, Mongols.

No wonder Pakistan has always saved our a$$es and still today, we are proudly Hindus.

@SarthakGanguly @Mike_Brando @ranjeet

After fighting together for decades against the Soviets it would be just too naive not to admit that ISI still has it's assets well dug in inside Afghanistan. With that in foresight or hindsight it would be a strategic blunder for India to openly send its troops on the ground. That's the kind of proxy war India will avoid at all cost. And with no intention of harming Pakistan, India just doesn't seem to have any interest out there in Afghanistan. If at all it has any economic interest, the Taliban and ISI will make sure it never reaps the crop!
So, simply speaking, there isn't much out there for India in Afghanistan

Is that your Madrassa education coming out? If anything, the Hindus slaughtered and raped in Hindu Kush or Present Day Pakistan .... were.... surprise surprise.... ancestors of you and your countrymen....

They have every right to take pride in this if they wish to. They are a free nation.

India should help Afghanistan with militarily and also with boots on ground as well to show the world that they are really a regional power. After all both Country enjoys a good relationship with each other.

Strong willed and most Hindus (like Shivaji or for that matter.... 80% of Indias' population) remained Hindus and never discarded their 1000s years old religion for some foreign arab invaders :lol:

PS: Name one Mughal/ Delhi sultanate king who is from present day Sindh, Pak Punjab or NWFP or Balochistan. None. Because your ancestors were Hindus and were the very ones who were raped and killed and converted at the hands of Arabs, Turks, Mongols.

No wonder Pakistan has always saved our a$$es and still today, we are proudly Hindus.

@SarthakGanguly @Mike_Brando @ranjeet
Well if he or for that matter anyone else wants to take pride in Hindu Kush just because Hindus got massacred there then they are free to do so.

We are going to decommission our Mig series anyway .So just upgrade that and should give it to the ANA and also those MI 35 after the induction of LCH.Mig21 Bison is so familiar to Afghanis and would be enough to bomb Taliban.
But no boots.We dont have that kind of resource.
First it was you flying coffins then it will be Afghan flying coffin.
To answer the question in word :Yes!

Sure please !!!
Dude I think we only have a dozen serviceable mi 35 left :P ,in my opinion the afghan government need to come clean on their commitment for India Afghanistan strategic partnership,present ghani government has taken India for a joy ride
Its the best time to be friend and create strategic what ever you have in mind

If anything, the reason why Afghanistan is such a mess, is because of AFGHANISTAN'S interference in Pakistan. If Afghanistan had accepted Pakistan's birth and international border, I can guarantee that none of the mess it's in would have happened.
Please... you know that is not true. Afghanistan got into the mess for no fault of its own.

Dear Sir,

These airframes have a life. That life has been exceeded several times. There is nothing left in those aircraft.

Is there anything in our inventory to help ANA?I mean big hardware concerns aviation like attack helis ,bomber etc.

Is there anything in our inventory to help ANA?I mean big hardware concerns aviation like attack helis ,bomber etc.

The Avros, they might do. Stable trustworthy planes and will fly for ages if maintained well (for fighters, the story is slightly different). Thousands of surplus tanks, rusting away, perfectly usable, perfectly cannibal-ready. All the old trucks and lorries in the country (roadworthy). This is our chance.

Vade retro, Sathanas.

The Avros, they might do. Stable trustworthy planes and will fly for ages if maintained well (for fighters, the story is slightly different). Thousands of surplus tanks, rusting away, perfectly usable, perfectly cannibal-ready. All the old trucks and lorries in the country (roadworthy). This is our chance.

Vade retro, Sathanas.

But somehow our GoI cant show a real interest in that matter .Perhaps they have their own reason to do that .After all
military aid is quite different than humanitarian aid.Aid that can sabotage our entire good will in Gandhara.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom