What's new

The Exorcist: Believer Official Trailer

OG version is still GOLD.
Recently The Pope's Exorcist is the only horror movie I actually liked.

What's that??
I am an old 'Exorcist' fan! I own an original hard-copy of Blatty's 'Exorcist' and I watch scenes from the Linda Blair/original 'Exorcist' every Halloween season. It is rated as THE scariest movie ever made in polls--and that's 50+ years of competition against it.

PS. I think 'cinema' and Hollywood are in general declined after the birth of iPhone and smart phones circa 2007. Don't ask me how I came to this conclusion-- I just did! Purely personal, anecdotal opinion.

What's that??
I am an old 'Exorcist' fan! I own an original hard-copy of Blatty's 'Exorcist' and I watch scenes from the Linda Blair/original 'Exorcist' every Halloween season. It is rated as THE scariest movie ever made in polls--and that's 50+ years of competition against it.

PS. I think 'cinema' and Hollywood are in general declined after the birth of iPhone and smart phones circa 2007. Don't ask me how I came to this conclusion-- I just did! Purely personal, anecdotal opinion.
O.G version have one dialogue which depicts how evil force trying hard to convince that God can't help human kind " God is not here today"....

What's that??

O.G version have one dialogue which depicts how evil force trying hard to convince that God can't help human kind " God is not here today"....
"God is not here today" dialog doesn't exist in the W. Friedkin / original one, right? I think that dialog exists in another version, set in Africa and that too is a good movie but doesn't come close to The Exorcist. what is 'O.G version'?
Thank you. Added to my 'Watch' list.

"God is not here today" dialog doesn't exist in the W. Friedkin / original one, right? I think that dialog exists in another version, set in Africa and that too is a good movie but doesn't come close to The Exorcist. what is 'O.G version'?

Thank you. Added to my 'Watch' list.
This dialogue exist in this one also

By the after Original version this version is my fvrt also.

Hollywood horror movies are usually trash tier, especially the one's released in modern times. Realized that after watching some horror movies from Thailand, Turkey, Indonesia etc. They are very underrated

As per the KITAP, all folks - except for those reciting Auzubillahi Minash Shaitanir Rajim - are carrying demons with them. When they get activated by HIS PERMISSION they take a hell out of the folks....

No surprise here....

Hollywood horror movies are usually trash tier, especially the one's released in modern times. Realized that after watching some horror movies from Thailand, Turkey, Indonesia etc. They are very underrated

Jump scares nothing more, Hereditary is good for horror lovers.

The trailer made me cringe so much.

Haven't had a good horror movie in so long and it seems this movie won't change that.

I hate trailers

Trailers are supposed to give you a little taste to pique your interest

Trailers now just condense the entire movie into 30 seconds including some of the big moments or stunts, thus ruining the actual joy of watching the movie

This new exorcism movie just seems like a rehash of the original, unless they have some sort of plot twist

And I don't count having a black kid as a plot twist

Back
Top Bottom