What's new

The EU Parliament posted this picture on Facebook

flamer84

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Romania
f2HYrhW.jpg

Utterly stupid and to be honest insulting to our athletes. The EU has nothing to do with their sporting success.

:)))) they counted UK athletes to ? :woot:

Joking or not this picture symbolises what they want to do_Only these we had Juncker with "borders are useless",the Merkel-Renzi-Hollande trio meeting and declaring that after BREXIT the solution for a stronger EU is more integration,and the Czech PM saying that a common EU Army is a must.

:)))) they counted UK athletes to ? :woot:

Joking or not this picture symbolises what they want to do_Only these we had Juncker with "borders are useless",the Merkel-Renzi-Hollande trio meeting and declaring that after BREXIT the solution for a stronger EU is more integration,and the Czech PM saying that a common EU Army is a must.

They would be no where near that tally without the UK lol. Our media went mad calling them scoundrels and cheats haha.
I agree though, the symbolism is immense, this is the end goal, one state.

They would be no where near that tally without the UK lol. Our media went mad calling them scoundrels and cheats haha.
I agree though, the symbolism is immense, this is the end goal, one state.

With the UK out there's no one to oppose them.I still think that they actually wanted you out.

With the UK out

They aren't. Brexit,Brexit.... oh ! Brexit !!! Brexit????!!! What is Brexit?
There's no Brexit,they aren't in a hurry to trigger the article 50,nor know how to start the negociations. They don't even know the right questions to ask when they finally start the talks.
Their Brexit and international trade departments aren't and will not be ready (They also lack needed staff) soon,are being set up from scratch and one City source who has spoken to ministers says the situation is "chaotic".

Merkel-Renzi-Hollande

-Hollande ans his clique would be gone in just some months.
-Renzi is at risk with his referundum in Italy and would have to resign if he loses. @MarkusS
-Merkel,is another story. We still don't know if she will run for another term or will be replaced by another. They are talking about Von der Leyen (Current MoD.) @Henry ME 95 @SMS Derfflinger

Number entrants is limited to 1 country = 3 Entries per event, Then EU also cheated in that respect
Ty for applying some logic which EU Parliament ignored. Btw its not necessarily 3, it varies sport to sport.

With the UK out there's no one to oppose them.I still think that they actually wanted you out.

Nope, no one, and yes you're right they wanted us to leave, although they probably bit down on their tongues at the same time. Britain was called the "annoying one" back in the days of Thatcher.....

They aren't. Brexit,Brexit.... oh ! Brexit !!! Brexit????!!! What is Brexit?
There's no Brexit,they aren't in a hurry to trigger the article 50,nor know how to start the negociations. They don't even know the right questions to ask when they finally start the talks.
Their Brexit and international trade departments aren't and will not be ready (They also lack needed staff) soon,are being set up from scratch and one City source who has spoken to ministers says the situation is "chaotic".

We've also said we were not in a hurry, that's not a new revelation. When you have been intertwined and entrenched with an organisation politically and economically, for the best part of 40 years, of course time would be needed. Preparation is underway for a formal declaration in the new year, and the people at the helm are more than capable of using the right questions e.g. David Davis.
The Brexit and international trade departments are around 50-75% ready, which will answer your query about time. Experts from our sister countries e.g. Australia are being bought in to fill the gaps, so we are ready by next year. Seeing as you mentioned the city, they've (leaders) already stated they have given up on the single market, which means the process to begin the departure is coming sooner than expected.

Yes the E.U won over 60% of medals on offer indeed. :D

Did you see the blue uniform of this EU team? I might have missed it, even though I watched the wall to wall coverage. :meeting:

-Hollande ans his clique would be gone in just some months.
-Renzi is at risk with his referundum in Italy and would have to resign if he loses. @MarkusS
-Merkel,is another story. We still don't know if she will run for another term or will be replaced by another. They are talking about Von der Leyen (Current MoD.) @Henry ME 95 @SMS Derfflinger

Even with Merkel-Hollande out the Franco-German stance on a statal form for the EU won't change.

50-75% ready

When you don't have the infrastructure for the people you need to hire,when your needed staff is currently well below that what is planned,this is far from "50-75% ready".

Davis and Fox are spending the summer recess setting up their new fiefdoms. Davis has so far recruited less than half the 250 staff he expects to need.They are working in Downing Street and the Cabinet Office in Whitehall.

Fox is looking to recruit up to 1,000 trade policy experts but currently has fewer than 100.
Its permanent home “could be anywhere”, said an insider.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...9/news-story/764dc8a0d98b64f4e2bafc67469df00e

Even with Merkel-Hollande out the Franco-German stance on a statal form for the EU won't change.

Most of the candidates (Those that have real chances to win) are calling for a new EU franco-german (Merkel agrees...) treaty,let's see how all things will go.
Brexit should be seen as an opportunity to reform and to have a new treaty,if nobody does something,this union is going down the toilets. :wave:

Utterly stupid and to be honest insulting to our athletes. The EU has nothing to do with their sporting success.

Not true. I´m an athlete and my training got sponsored by EU funds while i was in sport school. Also today when i compete many competitions are financed and supported by EU funds.

You can blame the EU for many things but often enough athletes are more supported by EU than national governments.

When you don't have the infrastructure for the people you need to hire,when your needed staff is currently well below that what is planned,this is far from "50-75% ready".
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...9/news-story/764dc8a0d98b64f4e2bafc67469df00e

No one would. Tell how are you meant to have departments at full strength which have never existed in the same place? You need to understand the context.

Not true. I´m an athlete and my training got sponsored by EU funds while i was in sport school. Also today when i compete many competitions are financed and supported by EU funds.

You can blame the EU for many things but often enough athletes are more supported by EU than national governments.

The EU did not fund any of our athletes. We commit to a £450 million, four year cycle. They also receive funding from our National Lottery. So the EU has no right to use our sporting success. The UK is now a superpower in sport and that came through our funds and the work of our athletes.

No one would. Tell how are you meant to have departments at full strength which have never existed in the same place? You need to understand the context.

The EU did not fund any of our athletes. We commit to a £450 million, four year cycle. They also receive funding from our National Lottery. So the EU has no right to use our sporting success. The UK is now a superpower in sport and that came through our funds and the work of our athletes.

I dont know waz...it sounds like you minimize our efforts and sucess.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom