What's new

The enemy and Pakistan Army

Meaning? I didnt get that. I mean even the almighty US couldnt disarm NK....

Does the US need to disarm NK?

Does South Korea bother about the noises coming out of North Korea?

Is China sitting idly by?

Is Japan sitting idly by?

North Korea is where Pakistan is headed along its present trajectory.

I request the mods to close the thread.

Guys, please have mercy on PDF. :sick:

Seriously?

Does anyone honestly believe that were Pakistan agreeable, a combined force of US and Indian and Chinese and possibly Russian boots on the ground could not cleanse them and the area of their Taliban and other scum in under 6 months?

Don't know much about Chinese recent military history but as for others....

America....... Vietnam, Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan........FAIL.!!
Russia......Afghanistan......FAIL......Bloody nose in Chechnya.!!
India......Kashmir and the Red Corridor....all there for everyone to see and judge.
Even the NATO/ISAF can't secure their Red Zone in Afghanistan....
Hell, they all must have special boots for stepping on Pakistani grounds. !!

You are talking to both here.

Its not possible to be both.

Its time you reconciled yourself to your new nationality.

Would make you happier.

Would make us happier.

Does the US need to disarm NK?

Does South Korea bother about the noises coming out of North Korea?

Is China sitting idly by?

Is Japan sitting idly by?

ill have to disagree, north Korea is much more peaceful and developed comparatively.

But in last 1 decade, we have got so many benefits even without doing anything. :D
You have paid your price in blood too like pakistanis.Its only that for elitist indians deaths of those dying in bazars in attacks doesnt matter....hence the oft repeated cliche' by PDF Indians here......that we have got benefited without doing anything.

You have paid your price in blood too like pakistanis.Its only that for elitist indians deaths of those dying in bazars in attacks doesnt matter....hence the oft repeated cliche' by PDF Indians here......that we have got benefited without doing anything.

Pakistanis are paying for what their leaders foisted upon them.

If you speak about our Maoists, then I would agree to the parallel.

But what about Islamic terrorism which we Indians suffer?

What indian miss in west-pakistan tango is that pakistan is west's Israel in SA and CAR.

It is a valid point. But the dynamics are complicated. Poodles may not remain poodles. Snakes raised to bite the neighbour's kids may bite their masters instead.

What the future will bring only time will tell.

The only real solution is for the people of Pakistan to recover from the nightmare of violent Islamism.

Its not possible to be both.

Its time you reconciled yourself to your new nationality.

Would make you happier.

Would make us happier.
I think its time that you get reconciled with my both flags it will bring eternal peace to you.

If they dont get their act together, and root out extremism, then yes.

I think its time that you get reconciled with my both flags it will bring eternal peace to you.

I dont think it really matters to him or anyone else what flags you fly. Its about YOUR identity. One cannot be Pakistani and Indian at the same time, given the history of both the countries. You would consequently undermine the two-nation theory itself which will bring you much ire from the Pakistani side I suppose.

It is a valid point. But the dynamics are complicated. Poodles may not remain poodles. Snakes raised to bite the neighbour's kids may bite their masters instead.

What the future will bring only time will tell.
more complicated the dynamics looks to outsiders like indians more it hides away the truth about the dyanamics from them in a sense it luls indians into false sense of safety that usa is also fighting Indian WOT.

India is Pakistan’s main enemy, the other enemies see India as the leverage they have against Pakistan , india is the tool they can use against Pakistan.
Please don't spout nonsense! We're no ones tool! We know who were America's tools since 1947 and still are. Because without the Godfather, the tool will be left holding the can! :P

India got in american underpants in afghanistan to throw stones at Pakistan and also india is destabalizing Balochistan ...
PROOOOOOF???? You guys haven't produced an iota of evidence. So don't just keep blabbering!

I never trust an indian , I may talk to indians in a polite way but I NEVER trust one , since india is after all Pakistan's main enemy
Oh damn! That sucks! :undecided: :lol:

But do you guys expect the Indians to trust you? 26/11, Kargil, Parliament attack, Op Grand Slam, Op Gibraltar.............Oh never mind. I guess you get the point! :P

Pakistanis are paying for what their leaders foisted upon them.

If you speak about our Maoists, then I would agree to the parallel.

But what about Islamic terrorism which we Indians suffer?
That too you bought onto yourself.

Back
Top Bottom