What's new

The enemy and Pakistan Army

India is Pakistan’s main enemy, the other enemies see India as the leverage they have against Pakistan , india is the tool they can use against Pakistan.

You overestimate your abilities and importance.

Any nation that has the ability or leverage to use India, sure as hell has the ability to take on Pakistan single handed sans levers or fulcrums or any of that jazz.

Is it a continuation of 1962 that you are talking about, when perhaps you were not present even in liquid form eh?

1971 was a continuation of 1965. A job completed.

Though in retrospect, it was also an opportunity lost.

That's what happens when brothers fight.

The final kick to the head when down goes missing.

Its a simple equation.

India cannot afford to have a hostile nuclear state on its border.

With two the situation becomes even more untenable.

The noises coming out of China with their once in a decade change of guard sound promising.

Even if they were not, with China we are in a holding pattern.

With Pakistan we will soon need to force the issue.

That is not to say that India is out to get Pakistan.

India is merely out to remove Pakistan from the equation.

Once done, Pakistan can continue to grow and trade with us like Bangladesh does. Or Nepal or Bhutan or Sri Lanka.

Or the Maldives.

Although I agree with that, I dont think India can do anything about it. Not unless we take a stand AND get the support of the United States, which is extremely far fetched. With our existing military and geo-political strength we wouldnt be able to force anything in Pakistan, let alone denuclearization of that state. Also, Pakistan has the support of China, and honestly India is not as geo-politically or militarily as powerful as them. So I dont foresee this happening at all, and I guess all Indian attempts will only end up futile. Its not a Israel/Arab nations kind of situation. However, developing a strong deterrent so that the concept of mutually assured destruction keeps both nuclear and conventional wars away is what we should aim at.

Any nation that has the ability or leverage to use India, sure as hell has the ability to take on Pakistan single handed sans levers or fulcrums or any of that jazz.

no body has the ability to take on Pakistan in frontal attack since we have the big daddy of modern day weapons and thats whats giving our enemies so much takleef :lol:

Although I agree with that, I dont think India can do anything about it. Not unless we take a stand AND get the support of the United States, which is extremely far fetched. With our existing military and geo-political strength we wouldnt be able to force anything in Pakistan, let alone denuclearization of that state. Also, Pakistan has the support of China, and honestly India is not as geo-politically or militarily as powerful as them. So I dont foresee this happening at all, and I guess all Indian attempts will only end up futile. Its not a Israel/Arab nations kind of situation. However, developing a strong deterrent so that the concept of mutually assured destruction keeps both nuclear and conventional wars away is what we should aim at.

You highly underestimate our abilities to reach where we want to, and the ruthlessness required to get there.

All I can say is I hope the Pakistanis share your view.

Apparently from this thread, many of them do not.

There are many ways of peeling an orange.

Or boiling a frog.

We need not to do anything, Pakistani nukes are giving restlessness to western countries much more than it even worry India.

no body has the ability to take on Pakistan in frontal attack since we have the big daddy of modern day weapons and thats whats giving our enemies so much takleef :lol:

There are at least 6 nations who can comfortably take you on in a frontal attack and take you down.

And there is diddly you can do to defend yourselves or hit back.

There are at least 6 nations who can comfortably take you on in a frontal attack and take you down.

And there is diddly you can do to defend yourselves or hit back.

Indias are lilly hearted any way , but if you grow a pair then you can be the first to try a frontal attack and find out what can and cannot do in our defence.

Indias are lilly hearted any way , but if you grow a pair then you can be the first to try a frontal attack and find out what can and cannot do in our defence.

Every time we rub your collective face in the mud and let you up again diminishes the size of your pair to the betterment of ours.

Keep giving us reason to do so again and again and soon you will be singing falsetto.

ha ha ha .......

bilkul .... char din ki chandni aur phir andheri raat.
Atlest in char din ki chandani proverb one can expect atleast 4 days of moon light but in terms of Nau man tel proverb that can never ever be expected.

1971 was a continuation of 1965. A job completed.

Though in retrospect, it was also an opportunity lost.

That's what happens when brothers fight.

The final kick to the head when down goes missing.
if you thin 1971 as continuation of 1965 then fine and if you consider 1971 as job being completed then its like you have faltered before the false finish line and hence end up creating in bigger mess for yourself.

Some in pakistan are itching for war with india not exactly to defeat india ,but so that they can die a honorable death of martyr fighting kafir india army, putting an end to their miserable little lives . You know those fidayeen tendencies that pervades pakistan playing the part in driving the nation mad.

if you thin 1971 as continuation of 1965 then fine and if you consider 1971 as job being completed then its like you have faltered before the false finish line and hence end up creating in bigger mess for yourself.

Am I talking to a Pakistani or an Indian here?

Back
Top Bottom