What's new

The enemy and Pakistan Army

May I take it that this is a clever retort? I ask because the cleverness is not immediately apparent.

You seem to be in love with the sterling capabilities of your intelligence agencies. If the excellence of intelligence agencies won wars, the Soviets would never have left Afghanistan; the Americans would not have left Vietnam with people clinging to their helicopter skids. Your agencies being mature is a laugh; all they have done so far is to maim your own country, some observers, Pakistani included, think beyond repair. Not very mature, to piss in the soup that you have to drink.

Nobody sensible ever said that Pakistan was a walk in the park (you obviously have a thing going about parks). For one thing, Indians don't sit around the whole day thinking about walking into Pakistan. Indians sit around the whole day making sure that the Pakistanis don't come here for a walk in the park. Other than your prime operative Sorkh Razeel, that is. And equally, if you have any sense for what is going on in India, and has gone on for decades, Indians do not strive for hegemony in south Asia, other than Indians on PDF, who are, present company not excepted, brain damaged by being here anyway. This is every Pakistani fanboy's way of justifying their existence, and that of their military, by imagining imaginary dangers from which they have been saved. The real-life situations were such obvious downers.

Ah, the surgical strikes. They didn't take place because there was no way for them to take place, realistically. When the Indian military comes up against a contradiction between doing something flashy and stupid, and something less demonstrative but mature, they choose the second. It would do you a lot of good if your military did the same, just once, just by mistake, instead of consistently doing the other. So our guys spend a lot of their time in their HQs twiddling their thumbs. Look at what that gets us:

No sending out a crowd of rapists and looters to 'liberate' a country, or to rape and pillage their way through their co-religionists;

No cloak and daggers games going sour, leading to a salvaging attack, which nearly led to loss of a principal city;

No butchery of a main province, leading to it revolting and freeing itself;

No attempts at taking over disputed territories in so ham-handed a manner that orders for snowshoes were placed with the same suppliers who were supplying the declared 'enemy';

No weeks of denial of a military misadventure, followed by an abject climb-down and a mercy mission to POTUS;

Isn't that enough stupidity to last a country its lifetime? Are you surprised that some foreign observers (not Indians) think that this amount of stupidity means that a country has lasted its lifetime?

So on one hand we have Peaceful Indians and on the other hand we have the Akhand Bharat Indians. Joe, my intention of illustrating the surgical strikes was to let you know that in Pakistan, talk is cheap. We base our decisions by your actions, and don't fall for the mun se Ram Ram.

Your country has been trying to destabilize our country by providing logistics to terrorists groups, yet you try to play innocent. I have to applaud the Indian Propaganda machine, because it is well oiled.

It is evident to us that your lobbyists in the west pressure western countries to pursue Pakistan's nuclear weapons.

It is obvious that 80% of your military is on our borders.

Our military is not going to fall for it and neither are the people.

Indians love throwing the word terrorist around this forum, but do any of them have the shame to acknowledge how many they have supplied and trained?

As they say baad say badnaam bura.

So on one hand we have Peaceful Indians and on the other hand we have the Akhand Bharat Indians. Joe, my intention of illustrating the surgical strikes was to let you know that in Pakistan, talk is cheap. We base our decisions by your actions, and don't fall for the mun se Ram Ram.

Your country has been trying to destabilize our country by providing logistics to terrorists groups, yet you try to play innocent. I have to applaud the Indian Propaganda machine, because it is well oiled.

It is evident to us that your lobbyists in the west pressure western countries to pursue Pakistan's nuclear weapons.

It is obvious that 80% of your military is on our borders.

Our military are not going to fall for it and neither are the people.

Indians love throwing the word terrorist around this forum, but do any of them have the shame to acknowledge how many they have supplied and trained?

As they say baad say badnaam bura.

When is Pakistan going to hand over proof to India regarding its support to terrorists in Pakistan if there is any ?

I am no intellectual like Joe Shearer but come on man , this is basic stuff. It has been 4 years

Wow, an alarmist indophobic piece by a Pakistan Army officer!!! That comes as a complete surprise :lol::lol::lol:

Hint to Pak Army - all those India backed terrorists are hiding in north waziristan. Now stop twiddling your thumbs and writing propaganda for your gullible population and go in and kick those Indian agents out :)

What say?

You've got it back to front.

India didn't attack Pakistan in 1948, thinking that Pakistan's existence was an issue. Pakistan attacked a third state, independent on that date, thinking that its existence was a threat to Pakistan's existence. What ensued is known to all.

India didn't attack Pakistan in 1965, thinking that Pakistan's existence was an issue. Pakistan's stupid leaders, misled by her knavish leaders, attacked India, thinking that its own existence would never become an issue, and got the fright of her life when it did become an issue.

India didn't attack Pakistan in 1971, thinking that Pakistan's existence was an issue. An increasingly insane leadership of Pakistan attacked another part of Pakistan, thinking that its own existence would never become an issue. I don't want to write the rest.

India didn't attack Pakistan in 1999, thinking that Pakistan's existence was an issue. Pakistan's then leadership of clowns misled by ******** attacked India, thinking that its own existence would never become an issue. Thereafter, it found reason to go and beg its then ally and current pet hate America to save its chestnuts from the fire.

Does something stir in the dim recesses of the attic? A pattern, perhaps? A theme of insanity and foolhardiness, maybe?

Would it explain why people tend to reach for their weapons when Pakistan looks in their direction? Would it help to consider that perhaps the weapons were because other people see the patterns that Pakistanis don't, and know what's coming next? And therefore, in an amazing feat of prediction of the future, prepare for trouble from trouble-makers?

You expect that your repeated attempts at twisting history with open and blatant lies will be accepted by every one.

The facts are as I produce below. I am repeating these as you have a short memory and tend to regularly forget historical happenings.

Yes, India invaded Indian Occupied Kashmir first. The Indian invasion of IOK started much earlier than the Pathan intrusion and Pakistan Army’s involvement. It was all started by and planned in meetings between rulers of Alwar, Kapurthala and Patiala etc with Maharaja of Kashmir with complete knowledge of Indian Hindu political leaders and their supporters in Indian government.

Many of us do not even know that after the pogrom in Punjab where Muslims were killed in millions in order to ethnically cleanse the areas and change the demography, where did these marauding Hindu and Sikh hordes were sent to? Indians wouldn’t know or probably wouldn’t want to acknowledge it – these hordes were sent to Jammu to loot, rape, abduct and kill Muslims.

As planned, in the initial instance, they intended to ethnically cleanse areas of Jammu where Muslims were in minority. Between July and October 47, over 500,000 Muslims were thrown out of their homes, out of which 200,000 thousand were killed and about 300,000 were forced to emigrate to Pakistan. This was the first stage of this operation. The Pathans came to safeguard the Muslims from hordes of marauding Sikhs and fundamentalist Hindus and Pakistan Army moved in later when Indian Army had already invaded IOK.

Yes you attacked Pakistan in 1965 war. Indian Occupied Kashmir is a disputed territory and is not part of India. The military action was taking place in IOK. India attacked mainland Pakistan. India is the aggressor.

Yes you invaded East Pakistan first. India actively supported armed insurgency in East Pakistan and committed an act of aggression. The plan of invasion was prepared one year earlier. Manekshaw and many others have written a lot about it.

Attacked in Chorbatla AJK.

Indian Army invaded and occupied a portion of Siachen. Indian Army Northern Command Command accepted that India invaded occupied Siachen on a perception that Pakistan may occupy it. He accepted that it was without provocation.

Let me also highlight your so-called peaceful, non threat posing and non-hegemonic regional approach as well.

India invaded and captured Junagarh and Manavadar in 1947, invaded and captured Indian Occupied Kashmir in 1947, invaded and captured Hyderabad in 1948, invaded and captured Goa in 1961 which was an area belonging to Portugal, invaded East Pakistan in 1971, captured certain locations in Chorbatla in Kashmir in 1972, invaded and captured Sikkim as late as 1975, invaded and captured some portions of Siachen in 1984, captured certain locations in Qamar Sector in Kashmir in 1988, created Sri Lankan terrorist group LTTE and later invaded Sri Lanka in 1988 till the President of Sri Lanka had to openly ask the Indians to leave, invaded Maldives in 1988 and has continually interfered in internal affairs of Nepal and Bhutan and has spread state sponsored terrorism in all her neighbouring states including Pakistan.

you must have admired yourself in the mirror after writing that. bet a dollar you are still preening yourself and playing with your balls. He made a lot more sense than your petty brain can actually COMPREHEND.

Yeah he makes a lot of sense for those who want to learn a bit of old sarcasm laden Victorian Hinglish being taught in your schools. But he does not make sense for those who are attempting to sense the sensibility behind these lengthy diatribes.

You expect that your repeated attempts at twisting history with open and blatant lies will be accepted by every one.

The facts are as I produce below. I am repeating these as you have a short memory and tend to regularly forget historical happenings.

Yes, India invaded Indian Occupied Kashmir first. The Indian invasion of IOK started much earlier than the Pathan intrusion and Pakistan Army’s involvement. It was all started by and planned in meetings between rulers of Alwar, Kapurthala and Patiala etc with Maharaja of Kashmir with complete knowledge of Indian Hindu political leaders and their supporters in Indian government.

Many of us do not even know that after the pogrom in Punjab where Muslims were killed in millions in order to ethnically cleanse the areas and change the demography, where did these marauding Hindu and Sikh hordes were sent to? Indians wouldn’t know or probably wouldn’t want to acknowledge it – these hordes were sent to Jammu to loot, rape, abduct and kill Muslims.

As planned, in the initial instance, they intended to ethnically cleanse areas of Jammu where Muslims were in minority. Between July and October 47, over 500,000 Muslims were thrown out of their homes, out of which 200,000 thousand were killed and about 300,000 were forced to emigrate to Pakistan. This was the first stage of this operation. The Pathans came to safeguard the Muslims from hordes of marauding Sikhs and fundamentalist Hindus and Pakistan Army moved in later when Indian Army had already invaded IOK.

Yes you attacked Pakistan in 1965 war. Indian Occupied Kashmir is a disputed territory and is not part of India. The military action was taking place in IOK. India attacked mainland Pakistan. India is the aggressor.

Yes you invaded East Pakistan first. India actively supported armed insurgency in East Pakistan and committed an act of aggression. The plan of invasion was prepared one year earlier. Manekshaw and many others have written a lot about it.

Attacked in Chorbatla AJK.

Indian Army invaded and occupied a portion of Siachen. Indian Army Northern Command Command accepted that India invaded occupied Siachen on a perception that Pakistan may occupy it. He accepted that it was without provocation.

Let me also highlight your so-called peaceful, non threat posing and non-hegemonic regional approach as well.

India invaded and captured Junagarh and Manavadar in 1947, invaded and captured Indian Occupied Kashmir in 1947, invaded and captured Hyderabad in 1948, invaded and captured Goa in 1961 which was an area belonging to Portugal, invaded East Pakistan in 1971, captured certain locations in Chorbatla in Kashmir in 1972, invaded and captured Sikkim as late as 1975, invaded and captured some portions of Siachen in 1984, captured certain locations in Qamar Sector in Kashmir in 1988, created Sri Lankan terrorist group LTTE and later invaded Sri Lanka in 1988 till the President of Sri Lanka had to openly ask the Indians to leave, invaded Maldives in 1988 and has continually interfered in internal affairs of Nepal and Bhutan and has spread state sponsored terrorism in all her neighbouring states including Pakistan.

Already replied to this lengthy piece of Pakistani propaganda on that history thread. TheFalseHistorian (Ticker) at work again!! :fie: :lol:

The situation has changed immensely since the past. Our intelligence agencies are active in your country like they own the park. Every move IA makes will be analyzed and calculated before your army will be able to mobilize. You must think our security forces sit in their Headquarters all day and twiddle their thumbs.

Ok you know our every move. You know we are supporting BLA. You know we are nurturing the TTP. You know we have 150000 consulates in Afghanistan. You know we are re-kindling the Sindhu Desh movement. You guys know it all. Fine. Now what ? When are the Al-Khalids going to cross Wagah ?

One wonders when Kasab & co took a pleasure cruise right up and into India Gate, what were the supreme sena and associated services were twiddling......may be they were frozen in their cold start marker or ended up in an operation theatre bestowed with the surgical strikes ...however driving over their own mines must have killed the factious appetite for hot pursuits....but hey, Indians are heading for the moon with a stop over at UNSC, poor Pakistan is the last thing on their minds so stop twiddling with those anxious thumbs. !!!

Already replied to this lengthy piece of Pakistani propaganda on that history thread. TheFalseHistorian (Ticker) at work again!! :fie: :lol:

Actually many Indian posters here get surprised and say almost the same things.

We belong to two different nations and you perceive the same history differently as compared to us. You may say that what we perceive is not factual - we feel the same about you.

So you can call me False Historian because the F Historian at times tow your line. I respect his opinion by may not agree with him all the time.

I respect your opinion as well, but reserve the right to not to agree with you.

Actually many Indian posters here get surprised and say almost the same things.

We belong to two different nations and you perceive the same history differently as compared to us. You may say that what we perceive is not factual - we feel the same about you.

So you can call me False Historian because the F Historian at times tow your line. I respect his opinion by may not agree with him all the time.

I respect your opinion as well, but reserve the right to not to agree with you.

In Fact a few learned men in Pakistan too say that. :rolleyes:

Ok you know our every move. You know we are supporting BLA. You know we are nurturing the TTP. You know we have 150000 consulates in Afghanistan. You know we are re-kindling the Sindhu Desh movement. You guys know it all. Fine. Now what ? When are the Al-Khalids going to cross Wagah ?

The time and place in this case is for us to decide.

In Fact a few learned men in Pakistan too say that. :rolleyes:

In Fact a few learned men in India agree with us as well.

The time and place in this case is for us to decide.

In Fact a few learned men in India agree with us as well.

Yes I think a lot more in India and the few learned across the border do agree on a lot of factual fallacies in your history recordings specifically in what you teach to your younger generations.

Yes I think a lot more in India and the few learned across the border do agree on a lot of factual fallacies in your history recordings specifically in what you teach to your younger generations.

You guys teach bigotry to your school as well as college students and then live in self created fallacies.

Yeah sure ...... if aunty had balls she would be an uncle.

I think more than 60% of your posts would be the same line.

Dont you think,why you are forced to repeat this,if you think every possibility is only an If,aren't you revolting against reality,sweetheart.

Back
Top Bottom