What's new

The Difference Between Muslims and Sikhs.. Misses the Point

6254631320531469370912093351749n-2177780_p9.jpg

When you combine the picture above, with the statement below:

Harpreet told us: 'With this image I wanted to let my community know that yes my skin is brown and my hair is dark but that does not make me and my family muslims or terrorist, and we are just as American as the people that immigrated here when America was first established.

It doesn't look good at all.

Especially the part that was highlighted in red.

Sikhs have a history of mudering Muslims and serving the white man. This mentality is still with them. I'm not sure why you are shocked socom.

Don't tell me Muslims didn't do the same during partition.

I think 1947 and murder of 1000s of muslims migrating to Pakistan, all by Sikhs in Punjab.
Now Sikh being killed as being mistaken as Muslims

I know a girl name Karma and she is such a B.itch

Don't tell me Muslims didn't do the same during partition.

The sikhs at the time had all the weapons. Maybe you should visit the bezurg that have stories to tell. My maternal grandmother's brother had his tongue cut out at age 9, so why don't you go and ask him? He is still alive and consisered dumb or mute.

I think 1947 and murder of 1000s of muslims migrating to Pakistan, all by Sikhs in Punjab.
Now Sikh being killed as being mistaken as Muslims

I know a girl name Karma and she is such a B.itch

I know the girl karma too. She takes on individuals for their individual deeds and is not stupid enough to target some innocent bunch of people for something their ancestors has done

The sikhs at the time had all the weapons. Maybe you should visit the bezurg that have stories to tell. My maternal grandmother's brother had his tongue cut out at age 9, so why don't you go and ask him? He is still alive and consisered dumb or mute.

Bro everyone has their own tales to tell. You may have the tale of some as$hole(who may claim himself as a sikh) and some other,say a yankee will be having the tale of some as$holes(who claims to be muslims) blowing up buildings and people with it.

Its our duty not to blaim a whole community for the actions of a few.

My entire family hates India. This is not out of them being hindu or any religion. They massacred many innocent people and my family included. I can,never stop hatibg Indian people. I despise Indians. I despise them for murdering my family. I am a Pakistani but will never hurt an Indian child. I openly despise Indians. I want justice, becausr even after the tears I see in my grandmother's eyes, she never hated Indians. But i hate them. All of them.

My entire family hates India. This is not out of them being hindu or any religion. They massacred many innocent people and my family included. I can,never stop hatibg Indian people. I despise Indians. I despise them for murdering my family. I am a Pakistani but will never hurt an Indian child. I openly despise Indians. I want justice, becausr even after the tears I see in my grandmother's eyes, she never hated Indians. But i hate them. All of them.

Thousands of Indians have been killed by pakistanis,and thousands of pakistanis have been killed by Indians.

It has happened. The hate in our minds will only pave way for more killings. Lets give up hate bro.

That is just Sikhening.

Dear Muslim Brothers.........I am really amazed by your comments!!!!!!!!

Sikhs murdering Muslims!!!!!!!! HAA...you are joking......Sikhs are mass murders by Muslims throughout Muslim rules, even children are not spared..........you are crying about '47, where Muslims also killed thousands Sikhs.........Sikhs have bloody history of 300 years of brutal killing by Muslims................. for 300 years, we are massacred by Muslims and now some ignorants killing Sikhs for looking like Muslims.....and you are telling us that we did not even told the world that we are not Muslims!!!!!!!
(No offense intended)

and why don't YOU go and ask people from the other side of the border too? What makes you think that us Muslims are completely innocent? There's no smoke without fire. Unfortunately we have people like you on both sides of border who know nothing but the hate.

Dear Muslim Brothers.........I am really amazed by your comments!!!!!!!!

Sikhs murdering Muslims!!!!!!!! HAA...you are joking......Sikhs are mass murders by Muslims throughout Muslim rules, even children are not spared..........you are crying about '47, where Muslims also killed thousands Sikhs.........Sikhs have bloody history of 300 years of brutal killing by Muslims................. for 300 years, we are massacred by Muslims and now some ignorants killing Sikhs for looking like Muslims.....and you are telling us that we did not even told the world that we are not Muslims!!!!!!!
(No offense intended)

It's working both ways. Sikhs too aren't completely innocent. Kat oh nai see tay kat eh vi nai. We have people from both sides who murdered, raped innocent and there are also people who saved lives of others without caring about the religion.

Alright then keep hating, good for you. You're doing a great job for a noble cause.

His brain works on single wavelength so it carefully forgets his own misdeeds.
Unfortunately you would find such people on both sides who have been brain washed since their childhood. Hate is all what they're capable of doing. I feel pity for them.

6254631320531469370912093351749n-2177780_p9.jpg

CNN PRODUCER NOTE amandak41 posted this photo of her daughter, Harpreet, who is starting college this fall and wanted to send a message to the public. Harpreet posted the photo on Facebook and Twitter, and her mother sent it to CNN.

Harpreet told us: 'With this image I wanted to let my community know that yes my skin is brown and my hair is dark but that does not make me and my family muslims or terrorist, and we are just as American as the people that immigrated here when America was first established.

'In this small community that I live in, most people are small minded, they do not see anything further then the city limits, or the church on the corner. Most believe that there should be no other way other then the Christian way of living. I am not saying that they are wrong because just like me they have the right to believe in anything that satisfies them, but they do not need to say others are wrong for believing in other things.'

Hear Harpreet in her own words, and see other testimonials from Sikhs around the country.
- dsashin, CNN iReport producer

One Young Sikh Voice - CNN iReport.

WOW....I am speechless.

priceless :rofl:

what a ***** :no:

Sikhs have a history of mudering Muslims and serving the white man. This mentality is still with them. I'm not sure why you are shocked socom.

Go check your history journey of Islam first whose is bloodiest. Wazir Khan, an official of Sirhind who had ordered the death of Guru Gobind Singh's youngest two sons, later sent assassins to kill the guru. They found the guru in Nanded and attacked him after his evening prayer, stabbing him beneath his heart.

Same type and different type of incident happened both side, but you still targeting Mujhajir because they migrated from India.

You get the same.

priceless :rofl:

what a ***** :no:

Yes, that Sikh girl image is priceless. And she is noting doing wrong. What happened when muslim say: Not all Muslim are terrorist and directly point out to the taliban.

Are you an idiot or just trying very hard to be one ? Bcz an ignorant dumb fellow will only make assumptions without hearing other part of stories. There are thousands if not more similar stories in this part of border as well. My grandmother herself lost her elder son while migrating from Lahore to Amritsar during one of the riots.

This is one more such story...3:18 minutes are not much for getting out of self denial...spend it

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom