What's new

The Dark Knight Rises: India’s Light Combat Helicopter

It is time we had faith in our indigenous programs and the organizations that execute them. And in the times to come, what ALH-Dhruv has been to the LCH, LCA-Tejas will be to the AMCA. I have every reason to believe that the AMCA will fly before 2018 and it will be a masterpiece, and aerodynamic wonder, just like the Light Combat Helicopter.

I share the same feeling :) all the best HAL & DRDO
I guess India military will get a big reap in year 2018 around......give some patience and waiting. China wait nearly 50 years to finally make CV operational. You will have your days of glory, so as China.

At least you'd tried to build one by yourself, you earn my respect. Trust me what you doing will make positive impact in the long run. Hope these weapons are not used agianst China....

Some time India behave just like a kid get lost in a candy shop. I mean guys you have too much choice when comapred to China. Now you realized how important indeginous weapons are, that's a good sign although it take times.

Well if you are taking the views of Indians on Pdf then Idk, but over all as an engineer and a mature person I realize that there is no stability in the world without India and china coming together. Diplomats in both countries know this and we will see this when the Indian pm meets Chinese on nov 26. Billions of $ deals will be singed.

Coming to LCH yes this is indeed one hell of a sexy bird. It has got some foreign parts under tot like engine but most of the stuff including design and development is all Indian. But the problem is that Indian army might not accept it even if it didn't meet one single small requirement. They will find reasons to terminate this helo.

During 1980s when China was developing its fighters, they were not even close to world class. They were generation behind with not capable avionics, but china still mass produced them creating massive industry and R&D infrastructure. The fruits are seen today with j-31 and j-20. This is where Indians lack, they will neglect Indian hardwork over foreign. Thats why I am still skeptical of this helo.

I guess India military will get a big reap in year 2018 around......give some patience and waiting. China wait nearly 50 years to finally make CV operational. You will have your days of glory, so as China.
atlast some sane chinese.don't worry friend india and china will again dominate world economy like we used to do in ancient times.we just need to sort out some border issue and after that we are unstoppable .

Well if you are taking the views of Indians on Pdf then Idk, but over all as an engineer and a mature person I realize that there is no stability in the world without India and china coming together. Diplomats in both countries know this and we will see this when the Indian pm meets Chinese on nov 26. Billions of $ deals will be singed.

Coming to LCH yes this is indeed one hell of a sexy bird. It has got some foreign parts under tot like engine but most of the stuff including design and development is all Indian. But the problem is that Indian army might not accept it even if it didn't meet one single small requirement. They will find reasons to terminate this helo.

During 1980s when China was developing its fighters, they were not even close to world class. They were generation behind with not capable avionics, but china still mass produced them creating massive industry and R&D infrastructure. The fruits are seen today with j-31 and j-20. This is where Indians lack, they will neglect Indian hardwork over foreign. Thats why I am still skeptical of this helo.
In the honeymoon days of China and USA back to 1980s, USA sold some good stuff to China like gift from God. Sooner or later, we found these trade nearly sabotaged all Chinese indeginous weapon making industry after they pull out and imposed a devastating sanction on China. This was a good reference to India, never let the procurement blind your eyes. Only indeginous weapon will work in the long run. India has to controled the corruption in IA decision making , so as China. Those so called elites will ruin the whole country.

atlast some sane chinese.don't worry friend india and china will again dominate world economy like we used to do in ancient times.we just need to sort out some border issue and after that we are unstoppable .
Most Chinese are sane people. I agree with you on the bold part.

The entire project for only $70 million?? That is insane!! If this is true HAL stands to make a HUGE profit from this program. The project unit cost is $8-14 million per LCH and the Indian forces have a requirement for at least 200 units- at $8 million a unit that is $1.6 BILLION USD in revenue! If orders are increased or exports are secured revenue will only go up.

Your concerns are true....but LCH has a good export potential...as HAL Dhruv is used by almost 13 countries...with all spares similar to Dhruv...both HAL Rudra and LCH will be a good choice for those countries already operating Dhruv....logistics won't be a problem.

right

hope LCA Mk 2 too becomes success like this

Even I am waiting for that day...hope DRDO would show some urgency and would come out with the LCA MK2...ASAP.

In the honeymoon days of China and USA back to 1980s, USA sold some good stuff to China like gift from God. Sooner or later, we found these trade nearly sabotaged all Chinese indeginous weapon making industry after they pull out and imposed a devastating sanction on China. This was a good reference to India, never let the procurement blind your eyes. Only indeginous weapon will work in the long run. India has to controled the corruption in IA decision making , so as China. Those so called elites will ruin the whole country.

Most Chinese are sane people. I agree with you on the bold part.

Well I totally agree with you...there is a strong western lobby interfering with our indigenous weapon industry...I also firmly believe same is with Indo-Chinese relationship...there are powers which are wary of this relationship. India is almost a decade behind Chine...and is still a developing country and has a lot to do. But one should also consider the fact that China liberated its economy in 1970's and India did it in 1990's.... technically we started 20 year behind. The only problem is the border issue...which i believe hasn't been that of a worry... I think most Indians look up to China and wants the same success story to be repeated in India...but what most Indians including me hate is its constant military support to Pakistan. Well for the timing things look good as Pakistani radical groups have worries like Palestine, Afghanistan, Burma...but once they divert their concentration towards Uyghur tribes of Xinjiang....things might be different. It might be the same situation what US saw in Afghanistan....Stinger missiles supplied by US fired upon the US Army. Hope the Chinese would be smart enough to keep some secret antidotes in store.....

1619102594676.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom