What's new

The Conflict in Syria as it Relates to Turkey | Updates & Discussions

I disagree with the mentality that one group represent a whole minority. I whole heartedly support military action against mountain rats, but if you punish the whole population you are only digging a deeper whole, so what will people arguing the opposite do? Somehow make 15+ million people disappear ?
Ofcourse you can't get rid a population like that; who even mentioned that. Winning against terror does not mean only killing terrorists. You have win the minds and hearts of the people living in the area. I genuinely don't know where u got the idea of making '15+ million people disappear', as you say it. I doubt @revojam means it like that too...

:)

What if shit happens!?

USA/Israel/Europe keep arming kurds for a reason...

Guess what :unsure:

Kurdish state ...

kurds-map.jpg
:what::what::what:???

:)

What if shit happens!?

USA/Israel/Europe keep arming kurds for a reason...

Guess what :unsure:

Kurdish state ...

kurds-map.jpg

hahaah i love these maps made by foreigners :) they marked dozens of cities with 0 kurds and yet they say its kurdish....and some stupid morons think *omg yes they will take over Turkey* guess what that's not gonna happen ever.

only the dark green area is where kurds live and even these areas aren't completely kurdish :=)

and here, this is from Mardin :

People protesting after a pkk attack^^

Where again pkk killed 6 kurdish civilians and 2 woman police officers in a suicide attack.

Last edited:
I would honestly like to hear what the alternative to the PKK problem is. If you truly think PKK represent all Kurds Revojam, this means we have to fight our own Kurdish citizens. I'm as much Turk as you from one of the most nationalist cities Kayseri, but there is a reality, all Kurds aren't supportive of PKK. And one way or another we need to deal with this problem, obviously the final "solution" isn't a solution

Something really bad planned for Turkey !

:unsure:

Creation of kurdish state in northern Iraq means a big trouble for Turkey...
I dont think the KRG is the problem,the problem is the YPG/PYD in Syria.

Much smaller trouble !

This is not about YPG/PYD/etc ...
They've been trying since 1970 and they been dying (in greater numbers) since 1970. The Republic is standing and will continue to stand. You should be more worried about what Saudi / Israel has in store for you my neighbor.

as someone who is living in a foreign state in wich a majority of kurds support pkk (germans) a society in wich we turks have no real influence.. a society in wich kurds are free to do what they want without being afraid of turks.. I have seen following things:

I only know two kurdish families (in town) wich are pro Turkey (they are ppl from erzurum and yozgat) all other kurds here let it be more than 1000 are all pro pkk .. the lowest of them supports them with money and in their hearts.. its like the vote maps and the maps of terrortowns all kurds who come from this shittowns are all pkk supporter or active pkk rats..

from other bigger citys I have seen conservative muslim kurds who live their religion are not pro pkk

it does not make a difference if a "mouth muslim" kurd or yezidi both are pro pkk they can twist apos message how they want it to be..

most kurds here are pro pkk that could mean if they dont face our military they choose to be pkk lovers..

the real thing is... in turkey you will see after turkish troops enter pkk strongholds that the local population will start *** licking our goverment and troops.. why? because pkk opressed them? or because they fear us and try to get out of their misery to fool you?

They are smashed by Iranians. As far as I know PJAK has no relevance in Iran anymore.

they are smashed because iran did what turkey did not.. our current government is the same as all other goverments we had.. they dont fight them in reality.. they make military operations but dont fight them..

if they would fight than they would fight with:
media
school system
religios leaders
military and police
case law

and if you dont kill their leaders and everyone who is in charge.. than for what are you sacrificing the lifes of police and military personal?

They are smashed by Iranians. As far as I know PJAK has no relevance in Iran anymore.
I don't think they are smashed.

"On September 29, 2011, Iranian sources reported that PJAK officially surrendered with 180 deaths and 300 injured, accepting Iranian demands of retreating one mile from the Iranian border and ceasing armed operations,"

"Syrian Civil War began in the early spring of 2011 within the context of the Arab Spring protests, with nationwide protests against President Bashar al-Assad's government, whose forces responded with violent crackdowns."

Fighting Iran, that means a lot of front to fight for terrorist's. Also why should they fight with Persian's when interests go in parallel?

"PYD supported by the American administration are also supported by the Syrian government," Bashar Ja'afari told reporters, following a closed-door U.N. Security Council meeting to discuss Turkey's recent shelling of PYD targets in northern Syria.

"The victory achieved in the northern part of Syria, both by the Syrian army and the Syrian Kurds, is a joint victory for all Syrians. Everybody is benefiting from the Syrian army's direct support," Ja'afari said.

A recent row between Turkey and the U.S. – longtime NATO allies – centers on Washington's objection to describing the PYD as a terrorist group. Ja'afari's statement marks one of first direct acknowledgement by the Syrian regime of its cooperation with the PYD."

Syria's Assad admits sending weapons to PYD

Story includes Iraq, too.

Last edited:
If you want to smash them ... Smash their language ... Smash their clothes ... etc

Kurdistan is one of the less developed states in Iran...

There is a big reason behind !

If they don't find jobs in Kurdistan they have to move to other cities ... I have so many kurdish friends / classmates / etc & they can't understand kurdish !

All of the stories about freedom of learning native languages in schools are pure bull****!

If you do that you will end up like the situation we have with the kurds !

Trouble making kurds ... A metastatic cancer !

And Iran..or have you forgotten PJAK??

A Kurdish state in any country is also bad for us. Already our region is a shithole, now imagine a new state with interests in four countries and suddenly we have a hole new bag of troubles.

If you do that you will end up like the situation we have with the kurds !
That kind of situation? This isn't PJAK:

"KDPI leader justifies attack on revolutionary guards, saying Iran is no ‘island of peace’

The leader of Iran’s Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDPI) defended the recent attacks on Iranian revolutionary guards by members of his party, dismissing claims that the action was against peace, saying that Iran’s peace was a product of “internal suffocation and dictatorship,”

The Islamic Republic wants to show an Island of peace in the war zone of the Middle East by using force and violence against different voices inside the country including Kurds and other nations,” said KDPI leader Mustafa Hejri in a speech on Sunday. “They want to say the silence means satisfaction. That is not the true face of Iran.”."

Back
Top Bottom