What's new

The case against Hafiz Saeed

The US ambassador is spouting empty rhetoric to placate his Indian hosts. Did the US withhold aid, co-operation, or take any concrete steps?

Sycophantic Indians are salivating over his every word, like post-colonial, slackjawed gawkers. :rofl:

Hey, whatever floats your boat!

After all, its typical "Incredible India" media hype over a non-event.

Someone already accepted kasab as national out of pressure and banned its organizations.

Just wait and watch how same proofs will become creditable in some time. Same as Kasab was not a Pakistani national and suddenly it became one.:victory:

Actually we are not running our show on western aid or loans. Its Pakistan. I think you forgot that before posting..... :smitten:

and yeah incredible India won the award in UK.... And yes we are getting ROI in terms of tourism from that. :pop:

MUMBAI: Endorsing India's view that 26/11 terror mastermind Hafiz Saeed and five other suspects be brought to justice, US Ambassador Timothy J

Roemer said Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Taiba posed a "regional and global" threat.

"I hope that in future the action on 26/11 includes people like Hafiz Saeed is taken. Recently he was put into an Interpol red flag list," Roemer said.

The US is expending personal treasure and resources to help dismantle infrastructure of terrorism in this region, he added.

In the 26/11 attacks, people of India suffered tremendous hardship and loss and devastation, Roemer said.

"It is time to reflect on the common enemy of the US and India. We share concerns about LeT, al-Qaida and Taliban and the threat emanating from that part of the world and we are working closer and closer together as two great powers to take on a common enemy and bring blood-thirsty perpetrators of these attacks to justice," Roemer said.

"When scores of Indians are killed, when six Americans are killed, this is a priority for our country and I know it is a priority for India," he said.

The Indo-US relationship is an extremely positive relationship, Roemer said. "Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was here, expressing deep interest on part of our government. She came to India, went to a conference in Bangkok and then went home. She did not go to any other place in the area. She values this Indo-US bilateral relationship,” he added.

"President (Barack) Obama told me this is one of the most important and best relationships we will have in the world," Roemer said.

US to Pak: Bring 26/11 suspects to justice - India - NEWS - The Times of India

non sense post..................I dont believe this.
9/11 persons were Arab....not Pakistani.

I always find Indians making propoganda.

The US couldn't bring the perpetrators of 9/11 to justice; infact they released them all over pakistan; and they are asking us :rolleyes:

Someone already accepted kasab as national out of pressure and banned its organizations.

Just wait and watch how same proofs will become creditable in some time. Same as Kasab was not a Pakistani national and suddenly it became one.:victory:

Actually we are not running our show on western aid or loans. Its Pakistan. I think you forgot that before posting..... :smitten:

and yeah incredible India won the award in UK.... And yes we are getting ROI in terms of tourism from that. :pop:

That was my whole point. The US ambassador's comments are all talk and no action. Talk to make Indians happy. But no action.

Capisce?

Please do post it sir before we have 10 20 posts claiming it to be BS....:lol:

I am not claiming it is BS. I am just saying it is hype without substance. Typical "Incredible India" media.

That was my whole point. The US ambassador's comments are all talk and no action. Talk to make Indians happy. But no action.

Capisce?

I am not claiming it is BS. I am just saying it is hype without substance. Typical "Incredible India" media.

Yes and I think you need to read my post again.... Indians were made happy by making Pakistan scumb to international pressure to acceptance and I guess you know what will make us happy this time.

Yes we are happy with Incredible India media which is generating tourism and money for India and creates a public opinion across the world. Better then PTV and GEO.

Yes and I think you need to read my post again.... Indians were made happy by making Pakistan scumb to international pressure to acceptance and I guess you know what will make us happy this time.

Yes we are happy with Incredible India media which is generating tourism and money for India and creates a public opinion across the world. Better then PTV and GEO.

Irrelevant, off topic posts again.

Back to topic, the US ambassador's statement is all talk and no substance.
There is nothing new.
Zip, zilch, nada, bupkis.
A big fat egg.

There is no news here. The "Incredible India" media is trying to drum up a non-event after it got its a** handed to them over the China border flap.

Irrelevant, off topic posts again.

Back to topic, the US ambassador's statement is all talk and no substance.
There is nothing new.
Zip, zilch, nada, bupkis.
A big fat egg.

There is no news here. The "Incredible India" media is trying to drum up a non-event after it got its a** handed to them over the China border flap.

What has China and Incredible India marketing campaign (Oh I just realized I also have enough adjectives to associate with something pakistani but there is diffrence..... so better stop flaming around)has to do with the post though I think Indians making pressure on pakistan is very well related to the topic as this is the strategy being followed by Indians to pressurise Paksitan. .......

As always you again need a reality check.... Once again as always you can go into hibernated denial mode.

Israel warns of 26/11-type impending attacks in India

JERUSALEM: Israel said on Thursday it had concrete information of plans by the same group that carried out the 2008 Mumbai attacks to hit Western
and Israeli targets in India.

"The terrorist group that carried out the serious Mumbai attack in India is planning to carry out a number of attacks across India, particularly against concentrations of Western or Israeli tourists," warned a statement from Israel's counterterrorism unit.

India blames the Pakistani-based Lashkar-e-Taiba for the November attacks in which 10 gunmen killed at least 188 people and wounded more than 300, in a three-day rampage through Mumbai.

Among the targets hit was a Jewish centre run by the ultra-Orthodox Lubavitch movement. Today's statement warned the impending attacks could target other Lubavitch centres in India.

The statement said the travel warning was based on "a concrete, very serious threat."

India is one of the most popular destinations for young Israelis and thousands of backpackers visit the country every year.

The warning called on Israeli travellers to stay away from crowded places and the disputed Kashmir region.

Kasab was accepted as a national after India finally got around to sending Pakistan the evidence it had related to Kasab and the Mumbai attacks - before that Pakistan was supposed to accept kasab as a national on media reports and India's say so in the media apparently.

There was no 'prior proof' that became creditable and resulted in Kasab being accepted as a Pakistani national - it was entirely based on the fact that India stopped beating the war drums and demanding Pakistan just do this and that, and actually shared evidence.

Lets not emulate the ToI and distort another obvious event.

P.S: Stop flaming.

If you don't like TOI i can post another link.., but news will be still same :D

Wasn't there a joint press conference of Chidu's in the US with US officials? What happened there? Where was the condemnation of Pakistan?

Any tangible pressure on Pakistan?

Its gotten to the point that a lowly ambassador has to make some general comments about bringing the perpetrators of the Mumbai attacks comments days after the Chidu visit is over.

The only thing that has occurred here is that the US ambassador said the same thing Pakistan has been saying, that the Mumbai accused will be tried.

Now whether there is enough evidence or not is a different matter.

Even Saeed's latest arrest is based on an issue unrelated to the Mumbai attacks, and not on the evidence provided by India.

As always you again need a reality check.... Once again as always you can go into hibernated denial mode.

Can you show me any concrete US action in response to Chindu's visit?

I am not talking about vaporous statements. Concrete action.

Back
Top Bottom