What's new

The Capture of Pakistani Bilal Post (pt 5770) by Rajput Regt in Siachen

and how do you think that flag went upside down? if i wish i'll make that as sun and then star and not moon and star.

you guys must have painted them, but while drinking alcohol, That is when you make plans to have lunch in Jaipur and dinner in Delhi :pakistan::lol::lol::lol:

30 years and you guys cant do anything, and still optimistic... mauka mauka... kab ayega ye mauka :lol::lol::lol:

@waz @Oscar need to contain religious fanatics here.
Every time u guys sing moqa u get humiliation with huge margin :).
Jab tak bachti hai bacha lo "izzat".

Every time u guys sing moqa u get humiliation with huge margin :).
Jab tak bachti hai bacha lo "izzat".
if you keep your mouth shut you will be a wise man, but you cant. Im not talking about cricket here. Think waht im talking about

if you keep your mouth shut you will be a wise man, but you cant. Im not talking about cricket here. Think waht im talking about
don't waste your time they are utter dumb people always living in dream world just enjoy thier foolishness, ho sake tu kuj emdadh be de dena faltu samj k yeh emdadh pr palne wale lok hai

cuz if i speak your things get shut.. you are not talking about anything which make sence belive me 70% in india are like you blind folded and pushing themselves to become a person who killed gandhi :).
painful but truth you are just stupi#

wow its only a small piece of land and yet india went to attack the land even when borders are defined since immemorial

No worries thats why today juggernaut china have big conflict with india...

India's karma is here for taking pakistani land and doing so much bad..

wow its only a small piece of land and yet india went to attack the land even when borders are defined since immemorial

No worries thats why today juggernaut china have big conflict with india...

India's karma is here for taking pakistani land and doing so much bad..

you want tissues? huh retard? and tissues for tears not for anything else ;)

Pakistan is too scared of taking Siachen,

Too scared of taking Bilal Post

Too scared of Iran

Too scared of taking back East Pakistan

Pakistan is too scared of taking Siachen,

Too scared of taking Bilal Post

Too scared of Iran

Too scared of taking back East Pakistan
And you are too scared to get your mortgaged brain back from local baniya and now you are posting here without brain.

you and @SingaporeGuy studied in same school? you are more brilliant than Sherlock Holmes only looking at flag you decided that its fake. And this idiot retard @SingaporeGuy thanked you, what a combination :pakistan::china::lol::lol::lol:

Modi is your PM, which telling the whole story , what kind of nation u r? the person who killed 2200 Indians, and he is still your PM! so decide your self, who's school is better! so dont call me retard or idiot, think of your self.

Modi is your PM, which telling the whole story , what kind of nation u r? the person who killed 2200 Indians, and he is still your PM! so decide your self, who's school is better! so dont call me retard or idiot, think of your self.
given you have got Zardari...nawaz etc...i believe we are going great....b/w you may have little respect for your judicial system, we here have faith in those institutions...so if possible....smell the coffee and come out of that big rock u have been living all these years..

given you have got Zardari...nawaz etc...i believe we are going great....b/w you may have little respect for your judicial system, we here have faith in those institutions...so if possible....smell the coffee and come out of that big rock u have been living all these years..

bro,

I not commented on institutions at all, if someone like zardari killed even one person he will be hanged like bhutto, that our institutions, so dont compere it. secondly the killer of 2000 directly accused is your PM is my Point.

Back
Top Bottom