Yes or no

• I pledge allegiance!

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • No thx!

Votes: 23 63.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have no business in England yank your not British! check your birth certificate you hillbilly

We Sikhs play for English Cricket team you yanks play baseball lol

Amazing.

You responded with the exact 'lame' and uncultured opinion that I was positing you would.

Just remember, as I said:

You are not English, nor are you British, and no piece of paper, whether it be from Parliament or the Queen or whatever foreign God you worship, can change that.

montypanesar.jpg

yank hillbillys cant play for England because your a yank lol not English

Why do we have English Black and Asian's playing for the 'English' football team and the 'English' Cricket team huh hillbilly?

hillbilly your President is Afro-American lol how does it feel?

Muslims and Sikhs feel more British than Christians and Jews, university study finds
Only 15% of Christians living in UK said in the 2011 Census they feel British
This is compared to 62% of Sikhs, 57% of Muslims and 54% of Hindus
White Britons are far more likely to call themselves English instead
Men and women from Bangladesh, Pakistan and India feel most British

Muslims and Sikhs feel more British than Christians and Jews, university study finds | Mail Online

http://www.politics.co.uk/comment-analysis/2013/03/14/comment-british-sikhs-are-the-best-example-of-cultural-integ

Comment: British Sikhs are the best example of cultural integration

where do you dumb hillybilly yanks come into the picture? I never seen a yank play for England lol

You say it's impossible. And why is that? If Russians all the sudden grow a racial consciousness, not just in respect to ethnic Russians, but to ALL European people, we could create a state there.

You mean, leaving the US continent to non-White people and transporting millions of the white people to Russian mainland. sacrificing an entire continent for the sake of white people. Sir as i stated before i think in practical ways ( i'am an engineer by the way= and i found this solution not realistic.

Let's past the economic, geopolitic, political sacrifices. I'm pretty damn sure, in the process of decision, Some guy will say "Why do we have to leave our beloved country, let's make them leave"

montypanesar.jpg

yank hillbillys cant play for England because your a yank lol not English

Why do we have English Black and Asian's playing for the 'English' football team and the 'English' Cricket team huh hillbilly?

hillbilly your President is Afro-American lol how does it feel?

It's like you are actually incapable of deciphering the sentences that make up my argument, leading to you repeating the SAME arguments over and over again.

I already explained my reasoning behind why you will never be English. Keep posting as many pictures as you want of "Indian Sikh Brits", but that doesn't change the fact that you don't originate from the same historical, cultural, and genetic legacy as the real English.

297178-david-cameron-india-amritsar.jpg

here is our British PM visiting our GOLDEN TEMPLE how does that feel yank? lol

It's like you are actually incapable of deciphering the sentences that make up my argument, leading to you repeating the SAME arguments over and over again.

I already said why you will never be English. Keep posting as many picture as you want of "Indian Sikh Brits" as you want, but that doesn't change the fact that you don't originate from the same historical, cultural, and genetic legacy as the real English.

hillbilly anyone born in England is English and anyone born in Scotland is a Scot lol wow your dumb

Muslims and Sikhs feel more British than Christians and Jews, university study finds

Muslims and Sikhs feel more British than Christians and Jews, university study finds | Mail Online

I'm glad that you've very proud to become a new citizen within a generation but i'm not fighting with you on that.As you pointed out,we're economic migrants,if a country like Britain receives us we will come to earn a buck,if they don't i doubt that you will see romanians/east europeans screaming like others on the top of their lungs :"Raciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiists!" -and,unlike others we don't come screaming along the way :"Orthodox christianity for the UK!!!" ...Like i've said,if the brits vote down on immigration we won't loose much sleep over it.;)

SSHT_nlbp.jpg

Here is a proud Scottish Sikh

I'm glad that you've very proud to become a new citizen within a generation but i'm not fighting with you on that.As you pointed out,we're economic migrants,if a country like Britain receives us we will come to earn a buck,if they don't i doubt that you will see romanians/east europeans screaming like others on the top of their lungs :"Raciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiists!" -and,unlike others we don't come screaming along the way :"Orthodox christianity for the UK!!!" ...Like i've said,if the brits vote down on immigration we won't loose much sleep over it.;)

You are more than welcome to visit as tourist anytime after 2017 but we both know your heart is with your country not England

You mean, leaving the US continent to non-White people and transporting millions of the white people to Russian mainland. sacrificing an entire continent for the sake of white people. Sir as i stated before i think in practical ways ( i'am an engineer by the way= and i found this solution not realistic.

Let's past the economic, geopolitic, political sacrifices. I'm pretty damn sure, in the process of decision, Some guy will say "Why do we have to leave our beloved country, let's make them leave"

We are sacrificing what? We would be saving ourselves. I don't want to live in a country which is majority Hispanic or Black, NOT just because they are a different race or will probably institute a different culture, but BECAUSE the nations will turn out to be like the average Black or Hispanic nations. White people don't want to live in Mexico or Belize or Peru. White people don't want to live in Nigeria or Ghana or Ethiopia.

A majority Black-Hispanic state will be one that Whites don't want to live in, NOT just because of the culture and race of the people, but because of the kind of country it will be, from the violence to the health, to the public services and the productivity, to the infrastructure and the cleanliness, and to EVERYTHING that has to do with living conditions.

where do you dumb hillybilly yanks come into the picture? I never seen a yank play for England lol

Thanks for proving my point again Indian.

Ethnic Brits feel more inclined to report themselves as the ETHNIC origin they DESCEND from, while Sikhs just go for the all-around artificial and ambiguous 'British'. British is more in line with nationality, and English/Welsh/Scottish/N.Irish is more in line with ethnicity. Thanks for helping out.... Indian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom