Yes or no

• I pledge allegiance!

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • No thx!

Votes: 23 63.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you stupid ***** u turks are nothing in UK anytime bring it we Sikhs u fag we will rip u up

_39455683_drugshare203.jpg

This is one of UK's biggest drug dealers and his name is Tony Singh u stupid turk what can u do to us? lol *****

Tony (White man name) Singh is proud that his people are drug dealers in England.

Yeah for cheap holidays sure lol we are welcome here and feel at home but turks are looked down on like **** we only come to you on Friday night to abuse you when we drunk and ask for kebab lol

Yeah, abuse us more please. We will send the abusers by ambulance back to England.
Dwayne_Ward__1754859a.jpg

LOL! I'm sorry what?

Explain ;)

Y chromosome is inherited patrilineally. Western society is patrilineal and patriarchal. I put up maps of Y chromosome Haplogroups in Europe. Thats how people trace their descent.

Oww, did you think, i was asking for his opnion :D

At the start of the conversation. He said we can't join Europe because we are not Europeans. But later on when it comes to genes. He stated that we have European genes. I wanted to show him the irony.

Are you clear. You will never see a Turk ashamed of his nationality. I carry Oghuz Khan's Blood that itself is a proud.

What part of most Turks are not White did you not understand? The irony is that you have the arrogance to say I said something that is not true, even though you've already conceded that your English is bad enough that you might miss what I was getting at.

The overwhelmingly majority of Turks are West Asians, and not White. There may be some Turks, especially in the Northwestern regions, which cluster with Europeans. If they do so, then regardless of whether you "care" or not, they're genetically White. Then again, I've seen no evidence of this.

This singh is a great keyboard warrior, I could be the godfather on the Internet lol but in reality Sikhs are just weak British slaves. You carry kirpans, we carry yataghan kilij.

What part of most Turks are not White did you not understand? The irony is that you have the arrogance to say I said something that is not true, even though you've already conceded that your English is bad enough that you might miss what I was getting at.

The overwhelmingly majority of Turks are West Asians, and not White. There may be some Turks, especially in the Northwestern regions, which cluster with Europeans. If they do so, then regardless of whether you "care" or not, they're genetically White. Then again, I've seen no evidence of this.

Show me who Greeks cluster with.

By the way are Armenians white according to you?

Man why you care about Europe so much?
Euros cannot even clean their @$$e$ properly. :lol:

Where did you came the impresion that i cared about Europe. I just praised secularism nothing else.

I agree, I would rather open to Turkey than the others. But WHY do we have to choose one or the other?

Turkey is majority-Muslim, it's main language is Turkic in origin, it's culture is completely different from Western civlization, it's income is 1/3 to 1/4 the European average, etc.

They would also have the LARGEST voting bloc, even larger than Germany.

There is no "Western Civilization" and no one "Western Culture" ....

You are an idiot!

So what if Turkey is a Muslim? Islam has already entered mainland Europe, Mashallah...Why afraid of it?

Turks ruled/dominated European lands for CENTURIES! They are very European..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom