• I pledge allegiance!

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • No thx!

Votes: 23 63.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
So why do I want more of your Romanian ****** in England?

I really don't give a flying fudge what you want,i've been explaining this to you for some pages now,if the brits vote down on EAST European immigration than so be it,you see,unlike you ,me and most romanians don't want to become british,we're happy with who we are and yes,romanians migrate for economic reasons not to become someone else.We might not be the greatest nation in the world but we are what God made us and we're happy with that.No need in adopting a "british identity" after we came off a boat just to swell our chests with pride for our "transformation".;)

The government is representative of the people in almost all European societies, so it's clear that a good majority of Americans favor legal immigration. In Europe, FAR less so. Just take a look at the polls done on immigration. I suspect that within the next few years the immigration levels will fall to historically low records.

In the USA, some 60-odd percent support legal immigration. This includes non-Whites which obviously want to bring their extended families in with them. I would say that the White support for immigration is under 50%.

But yes, what I'm saying is that we must retain a majority in the very least,

Thanks for the info. Appreciated.

although I'm slightly attracted to the possibility of continued non-White immigration, simply for the fact that this may encourage Whites to form a new homeland somewhere, and we can be done with the non-White issue entirely.

Sometimes, i fail to understand you completely. I mean form a new homeland, where ? In practical ways, how can be done ?

Notice your reactionary spirit, the hallmark of a virulently fascistic anti-racist.

I never said we WOULD deport non-Europeans; I said we would have to if we wanted to have nations of overwhelmingly White proportion. Also, what part of the second sentence is reminiscent of Hitler? Did you even understand what I meant? We just bring in a couple million Romanians, Germans, Swedes, Italians, Spaniards, Russians, etc., and close off immigration from Latin America, Africa, Asia, and so on.

I didn't resembled to you Hitler for your ideas. I mean these very ideas are... well a little dangerous i think. It's like being nationalist is nothing bad. Being proud of who you are, love your country, etc... But stretch it too far and you are burning people in ovens.

This your dissolution idea appears to be harmless but what happens if you don't get the results you wanted. There the danger appears....

That way, we are bringing up the White proportion of the population without directly harming any non-Whites.

I can't imagine your president "saying this sentences", there will be a huge uproar in America, i am wrong ?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for spending your time with detailed answers. My answers are rather short when compared with you. But i'm not very comfortable with English .

To hell with your thinly-veiled threat.

If some White people somewhere suddenly grow a racial conscious, and we decide to form our own homeland with immigration restrictions on non-Whites, who the hell are you to tell us we must open up and allow the process of destruction, marginalization, racism, and White minority status, ALL over again?

You sound like a fascist. Screw your multiculturalism. White people the world over are quickly waking up to this fact. Many of them are indeed not racial realists, only mono-culturalists, but I think they will be awakened as their race dwindles within each country, and violence and instability of all forms continue to increase exponentially against them.

lol okay..good luck with that

I really don't give a flying fudge what you want,i've been explaining this to you for some pages now,if the brits vote down on EAST European immigration than so be it,you see,unlike you ,me and most romanians don't want to become british,we're happy with who we are and yes,romanians migrate for economic reasons not to become someone else.We might not be the greatest nation in the world but we are what God made us and we're happy with that.No need in adopting a "british identity" after we came off a boat just to swell our chests with pride for our "transformation".;)

Good so we agreed that we do not want you here and you do not wish to be here :cheers: ill drink to that

hillbilly what you know about England? nothing keep out our business and clean yr trailor

sure but who is behind them? the east European organised crime mafia

England IS my business because I have heritage there. My grandmother on my maternal side is English. We are genetic blood-brothers, as ALL Europeans are. It's something you will never understand.

The sad thing is, you think being 'English' is simply waving a flag and holding a passport, when it's much much more than that. I don't know how artificial your nation is, but I know that European countries arise out of blood, sacrifice, necessity, generations of hard work from SPECIFIC ethnicities. Europeans have HERITAGE, PEDIGREES, we hold on to. It's not just a cultural thing, it's a historical thing.

Could you ever truly be related to Alfred of Wessex? Nay. Could you ever truly be an extended kin of the House of Windsor (as all true Brits, to some extent, are?) Nay. Could you ever truly share in the spoils of our historical and cultural ancestry, reminiscing over this or that great cousin fighting on the side of Oliver Cromwell, while this or that one fought with King Charles I? Nay.

You do not share the ancestry, the countless generations of spilt blood and sacrifice, the pedigree, nor the understanding of what it means to truly be part of a "nation" you belong to.

You are not English, nor are you British, and no piece of paper, whether it be from Parliament or the Queen or whatever foreign God you worship, can change that.

Good so we agreed that we do not want you here and you do not wish to be here :cheers: ill drink to that

They don't settle there permanently anyway,work a few years to gather some "dinero" and bring it home so,you can rest assure there won't be millions of romanians in the street out to spill your royal blood.

England IS my business because I have heritage there. My grandmother on my maternal side is English. We are genetic blood-brothers, as ALL Europeans are. It's something you will never understand.

The sad thing is, you think being 'English' is simply waving a flag and holding a passport, when it's much much more than that. I don't know how artificial your nation is, but I know that European countries arise out of blood, sacrifice, necessity, generations of hard work from SPECIFIC ethnicities. Europeans have HERITAGE, PEDIGREES, we hold on to. It's not just a cultural thing, it's a historical thing.

Could you ever truly be related to Alfred of Wessex? Nay. Could you ever truly be an extended kin of the House of Windsor (as all true Brits, to some extent, are?) Nay. Could you ever truly share in the spoils of our historical and cultural ancestry, reminiscing over this or that great cousin fighting on the side of Oliver Cromwell, while this great cousin fought with King Charles I? Nay.

You do not share the ancestry, the countless generations of spilt blood and sacrifice, the pedigree, nor the understanding of what it means to truly be part of a "nation" you belong to.

You are not English, nor are you British, and no piece of paper, whether it be from Parliament or the Queen or whatever foreign God you worship, can change that.

You have no business in England yank your not British! check your birth certificate you hillbilly

We Sikhs play for English Cricket team you yanks play baseball lol

@WhiteMansBurden seriously why you have bad attitute towards Turkey?

I actually don't have any ill will to Turkey. It's one of the non-White nations I enjoy reading about.

One Turkish guy was insulting my kin and I, so I had to give him a good whooping; that's it really.

They don't settle there permanently anyway,work a few years to gather some "dinero" and bring it home so,you can rest assure there won't be millions of romanians in the street out to spill your royal blood.

2017 comes we will say :wave: no more economic migrants taking the ****

whitemansburden thinks he is one of us lol stupid hillbilly dk yanks are hated in England haha we laugh at you

Thanks for the info. Appreciated.

Sometimes, i fail to understand you completely. I mean form a new homeland, where ? In practical ways, how can be done ?

I didn't resembled to you Hitler for your ideas. I mean these very ideas are... well a little dangerous i think. It's like being nationalist is nothing bad. Being proud of who you are, love your country, etc... But stretch it too far and you are burning people in ovens.

This your dissolution idea appears to be harmless but what happens if you don't get the results you wanted. There the danger appears....

I can't imagine your president "saying this sentences", there will be a huge uproar in America, i am wrong ?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for spending your time with detailed answers. My answers are rather short when compared with you. But i'm not very comfortable with English .

No problem. I thought you were trying to question me, but I realize you're just asking questions. It's cool.

As for the President, if that's what these nations want, that's what he's going to have to say. We are talking about the survival of European mankind. Something so 'evil' as keeping our racial majority in the LEAST violent way, is something we must do. Or else, like I stated, we must move to a new homeland.

You say it's impossible. And why is that? If Russians all the sudden grow a racial consciousness, not just in respect to ethnic Russians, but to ALL European people, we could create a state there.

watch this you hillbilly what we English really think of you :rofl:

Could you ever truly be related to Alfred of Wessex? Nay. Could you ever truly be an extended kin of the House of Windsor (as all true Brits, to some extent, are?) Nay. Could you ever truly share in the spoils of our historical and cultural ancestry, reminiscing over this or that great cousin fighting on the side of Oliver Cromwell, while this one fought with King Charles I? Nay.

English is a Indo-European lang you dumb retard lol

watch this you hillbilly what we English really think of you :rofl:

English is a Indo-European lang you dumb retard lol

That's a South Asian, not an Englishman.

And speaking an Indo-European langauge makes you as much an Englishman as it does an Albanian or an American or a Pakistani, which all speak Indo-European languages.

Your arguments are so flawed I don't even have to bother writing more than a single sentence to pick them off.

No piece of paper will ever make you English. Just remember that as you go forward with your life.

No thanks, but limited visa free access among the Muslim countries as a token of brotherhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom