Yes or no

• I pledge allegiance!

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • No thx!

Votes: 23 63.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
today we had news these east European scum stabbed a 82yr old Pakistani man in his back and here you guys supporting them lol wtf

Individual misdemeanors of few people in no way reflects on an entire race/culture mate..Such scums exist everywhere..I assure you, even amongst Sikhs, you can find such people...(Notice my "even" hallmark :D )

east euros will never mix in like us because they do not consider themselves to be British they are just economic migrants

Really? That guy in the middle could easily be an Eastern European. I guess we won't know. It's hard to tell.

Now, that guy on the right. That's a Sikh. If you guys "mix in" so well, why was it so damn easy to spot your cousin?

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? That guy in the middle could easily be an Eastern European. I guess we won't know. It's hard to tell.

Now, that guy on the right. That's a Sikh. If you guys "mix in" so well, why was it so damn easy to spot your cousin?

hillbilly what you know about England? nothing keep out our business and clean yr trailor

It says victims for a reason.

sure but who is behind them? the east European organised crime mafia

BBC News - Concern over trafficked Romanian prostitutes in London

Next this Romanian will say these are all gypsies lol

A total of 2,077 potential victims of human trafficking were identified in 2011, the report said, with the most common countries of origin being Romania, Slovakia, Nigeria, Poland and the Czech Republic.

Interesting,you've discovered the concept of organised crime.Have you let the Scotland Yard in on it?

2000 victims?hmmm...Romania=22mil ,Czech rep=10 mill,Poland=38mil citizens,Slovakia=5mil....yep,it looks like we're all there in your report.

Individual misdemeanors of few people in no way reflects on an entire race/culture mate..Such scums exist everywhere..I assure you, even amongst Sikhs, you can find such people...(Notice my "even" hallmark :D )

you will not find Sikh or Pakistani girls who are hookers in England mate we don't do that

Interesting,you've discovered the concept of organised crime.Have you let the Scotland Yard in on it?

2000 victims?hmmm...Romania=22mil ,Czech rep=10 mill,Poland=38mil citizens,Slovakia=5mil....yep,it looks like we're all there in your report.

So why do I want more of your Romanian ****** in England?

BBC News - Concern over trafficked Romanian prostitutes in London

Next this Romanian will say these are all gypsies lol

A total of 2,077 potential victims of human trafficking were identified in 2011, the report said, with the most common countries of origin being Romania, Slovakia, Nigeria, Poland and the Czech Republic.
These people are relatively poor. You yourself are from a poor country like India. Dont be so insensitive because you are rich. All these happen in India too. Does it mean we all Indians are worth nothing?

anyway 2017 we will come out the EU and wave :wave: to you

These people are relatively poor. You yourself are from a poor country like India. Dont be so insensitive because you are rich. All these happen in India too. Does it mean we all Indians are worth nothing?

India is poor? you might be but im from Punjab lol

Thats practically impossible...Such homeland wouldnt last long..The world is multi-cultural now..İts in your best interest to digest that fact as soon as possible..

To hell with your thinly-veiled threat.

If some White people somewhere suddenly grow a racial conscious, and we decide to form our own homeland with immigration restrictions on non-Whites, who the hell are you to tell us we must open up and allow the process of destruction, marginalization, racism, and White minority status, ALL over again?

You sound like a fascist. Screw your multiculturalism. White people the world over are quickly waking up to this fact. Many of them are indeed not racial realists, only mono-culturalists, but I think they will be awakened as their race dwindles within each country, and violence and instability of all forms continue to increase exponentially against them.

WOW,so there are no poor people in Punjab.

Mate was poverty got to do with this? lol why even bring it up the issue is of east European migrants

Anyway lets see in 2017 what the British public votes for nothing else to say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom