Yes or no

• I pledge allegiance!

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • No thx!

Votes: 23 63.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You say he is an economic migrant...He told that he is Romanian and lives in Bucharest, now, how is he economic migrant?

They come to England when its boom time to make money and leave after that's what economic migrants are

So you are saying what's done is done at least keep the damage minumum. What's your governments policy and peoples opinion against immigration?

The government is representative of the people in almost all European societies, so it's clear that a good majority of Americans favor legal immigration. In Europe, FAR less so. Just take a look at the polls done on immigration. I suspect that within the next few years the immigration levels will fall to historically low records.

In the USA, some 60-odd percent support legal immigration. This includes non-Whites which obviously want to bring their extended families in with them. I would say that the White support for immigration is under 50%.

But yes, what I'm saying is that we must retain a majority in the very least, although I'm slightly attracted to the possibility of continued non-White immigration, simply for the fact that this may encourage Whites to form a new homeland somewhere, and we can be done with the non-White issue entirely.

Sir, one step forward and you'll become Hitler v2.0

Notice your reactionary spirit, the hallmark of a virulently fascistic anti-racist.

I never said we WOULD deport non-Europeans; I said we would have to if we wanted to have nations of overwhelmingly White proportion. Also, what part of the second sentence is reminiscent of Hitler? Did you even understand what I meant? We just bring in a couple million Romanians, Germans, Swedes, Italians, Spaniards, Russians, etc., and close off immigration from Latin America, Africa, Asia, and so on.

That way, we are bringing up the White proportion of the population without directly harming any non-Whites.

@tony singh .. your behaviour is shameful, I was arguing with the romanian that he is racist.. you just outdid him in racism. Congrats, here is your biscuit.

Last edited by a moderator:
You say he is an economic migrant...He told that he is Romanian and lives in Bucharest, now, how is he economic migrant?

Not only that but i've told him he can deport all the romanians for all i care,seeing that he's such an influential british citizen,related to the royal family and all.Kate's child will be named Alexander Singh,you just watch...:closed:

@tony singh .. your behaviour is shameful, I was arguing with the romanian that he is racist.. you just outdid him in racism. Congrats, here is your biscuit.

Im not racist mate I just don't want to be in the EU and have economic migrants just like the majority of people in England

2017 we will see the outcome anyway what the British public wants

Last edited by a moderator:
Ḥashshāshīn;4550016 said:
Spaniards and Italians are closer to North Africans than western Europeans. You say it as if "white" is a race of one type of people. It's not..

Ugh, another denialist in action. You people truly hate the thought of a united White race, don't you?

Italians and Spaniards are White, as indicated by genetic principal component analysis plots.

zephyrousmandaruplot.png

But yes, what I'm saying is that we must retain a majority in the very least, although I'm slightly attracted to the possibility of continued non-White immigration, simply for the fact that this may encourage Whites to form a new homeland somewhere, and we can be done with the non-White issue entirely.

Thats practically impossible...Such homeland wouldnt last long..The world is multi-cultural now..İts in your best interest to digest that fact as soon as possible..

today we had news these east European scum stabbed a 82yr old Pakistani man in his back and here you guys supporting them lol wtf

Im not racist mate I just don't want to be in the EU and have economic migrants just like the majority of people in England

2017 we will see the outcome anyway what the British public wants
ok, I understand that. Thats your prerogative. You got a vote, now vote anyway you want. This is your country, am not denying.

What is this calling eastern european girls prostitutes and all poles and romanians as free loaders.

The problem with racist people is they dont know they are racist, they think they are saying something very rational and obvious.

ok, I understand that. Thats your prerogative. You got a vote, now vote anyway you want. This is your country, am not denying.

What is this calling eastern european girls prostitutes and all poles and romanians as free loaders.

The problem with racist people is they dont know they are racist, they think they are saying something very rational and obvious.

you saying east European girls are not prostitues? you for real? lol most the hookers in uk are from east Europe that's true

Just the same things happend in former Soviet republicks - Uzbekistan, Kyrgizstan and others. In 90's they wanted all Russians back to Russia. Theys said: "Russians steals our land and our money, when all Russians will go home we will leave like in UAE or something".
And what realy happend? They ruined most of plants, fabricks, even schools and hospitals. Now they turning to feodalism and have to go to Russia and work on most hard and black works and they are paid 2-5 times less, than Russians for same job.

I feel you my brother, I really do. I wish we had some more Ruskies or Ukrainians in our country. When the Blacks start raping "white wimminz fo Trayvon!" and stealing TV's during the upcoming race riots, you guys can put them into line again.

I don't think you understand the extent to which our culture has gone to remove all references to 'White people' or the 'White race'. There is a Black race, a Hispanic ethnocultural group, East and South Asians, even Pacific Islanders, but the White race? Nope! It's just a social construct.

I think you guys need to move over! When the USA collapses we are moving to Siberia! :cheers:

They are saying it in the gods name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom