What's new

The Burning South - Live Simulation Thread

You aren't on the team, I notice.

I haven't got a clue about this simulation software, plus I doubt the Pakistani side would want me as a General. I would use full force to take Kashmir and within 48 hours have the Pakistani flag in Srinagar. Do or die situation.

I can't wait for the video, very exciting. I like how the Indian side is working as a team. Modern warfare is about team work, all systems working together and used at the right time. This is what makes the USA a fighting machine.

I haven't got a clue about this simulation software, plus I doubt the Pakistani side would want me as a General. I would use full force to take Kashmir and within 48 hours have the Pakistani flag in Srinagar. Do or die situation.

I can't wait for the video, very exciting. I like how the Indian side is working as a team. Modern warfare is about team work, all systems working together and used at the right time. This is what makes the USA a fighting machine.
As is also true, teams take time to settle in, and pay the price for the inability to work smoothly together at first. We have to swallow hard and accept the judgement of other team members, even if we think it is dead wrong.

The results so far show this. Four naval vessels against one. Around sixty five aircraft against twenty or so. Carnage in the lorry park.

It will take time to settle and for the team to start seeing better results.

Last edited:
Hell has broken loose.

Wait for updates from SQ8. I'm not going to start commenting before the official information releases.
Someone from either team should roleplay as Twitter OSINT and leak some info along with deliberate misinformation.

Mera toh koi suntha he nahin......:lazy:

1654509509738.png

Someone from either team should roleplay as Twitter OSINT and leak some info along with deliberate misinformation.
We are planning to attack Pindi from Kabul side.

Not from the team, that won’t be appropriate. But you guys can do it.

Mera toh koi suntha he nahin......:lazy:

View attachment 851830

We are planning to attack Pindi from Kabul side.
Why don’t you repost the plan from the conversation link I provided? I can’t do that on my phone.

Hell has broken loose.

Wait for updates from SQ8. I'm not going to start commenting before the official information releases.
Yes it’ll be fun to watch the reactions to the results , when posted here.

Not from the team, that won’t be appropriate. But you guys can do it.

Why don’t you repost the plan from the conversation link I provided? I can’t do that on my phone.
I just gave away our plan to @Pindi Boy out of frustration. Strategic bridge alliance with Taliban. We are attacking Pindi next from our TEL located near Kabul.

Wait for op Gibraltar
yahan pe we are still figuring out, kya kya ad systems hamare paas hai and kaunse missile hai. not to mention, yours truly is perenially absent and in charge of the main thrust from Kabul and then from Kandahar.

yahan pe we are still figuring out, kya kya ad systems hamare paas hai and kaunse missile hai. not to mention, yours truly is perenially absent and in charge of the main thrust from Kabul and then from Kandahar.
Sad that Oscar forgot to take screenshots or record the gameplay. It would be so fun to watch those.

It's been fun(difficult) on the Paksitani side.
Although initially it was difficult for me to first read enemy ORBAT, then conceptualise, chalk out rough plans, then fine tune them and finally draw out near maps along with typing out docs of op plans because none of the members on Pakistani side has participated. Infact the whole OODA cycle was being done by me alone. It was very hectic. Each and every sector, PAF, PN; all their ORBATs and op plans had to be first conceptualised and then typed. Akeli jaan kia kia karey.
You are lucky in this regard since the Indian side divided the work and were able to work out with relative ease and speed.
However... it did ensure independence of command and concentration of powers. This allowed me to carry out my plans without any time taking discussions and orientations.
Independence of command is a great thing to have.
You are a true CDS of Pakistan Armed Forces.

Although initially it was difficult for me to first read enemy ORBAT, then conceptualise, chalk out rough plans, then fine tune them and finally draw out near maps along with typing out docs of op plans because none of the members on Pakistani side has participated. Infact the whole OODA cycle was being done by me alone. It was very hectic. Each and every sector, PAF, PN; all their ORBATs and op plans had to be first conceptualised and then typed. Akeli jaan kia kia karey.
You are lucky in this regard since the Indian side divided the work and were able to work out with relative ease and speed.
However... it did ensure independence of command and concentration of powers. This allowed me to carry out my plans without any time taking discussions and orientations.
I would have loved to be part of planning for Pakistan side, but being Observer can't do much. Otherwise, I assure you, would have forced some people here run for their money.

You are a true CDS of Pakistan Armed Forces.

I would have loved to be part of planning for Pakistan side, but being Observer can't do much. Otherwise, I assure you, would have forced some people here run for their money.
That would be very unfair to us sir, you are best as Observer/Umpire.

We have Field Marshal Admiral General @Joe Shearer whose lengthy word docs would have defeated anybody in the game.

Ay bro my exams are over so can I join? I will assist you.

Back
Top Bottom