What's new

The Burning South - Live Simulation Thread

Yes.. whenever I can get to it

It is, but against each other they even out
Though wouldn't this result in the opponent who has more equipment at their disposal winning out then? I haven't seen AI vs AI battle personally, only played against them in skirmishes.

Kab ayegi new update?
@Joe Shearer
Boss, we are trying to wipe the coast clear of the deadly HQ-9s, and also the lethal Zarb and Harba batteries that have cost us four ships already, not to mention the deadly combination of Ghazab, Fatah and A-100, particularly the A-100s, firing and demolishing our lorry fleets.

Boss, we are trying to wipe the coast clear of the deadly HQ-9s, and also the lethal Zarb and Harba batteries that have cost us four ships already, not to mention the deadly combination of Ghazab, Fatah and A-100, particularly the A-100s, firing and demolishing our lorry fleets.
:enjoy: :cheers::pop:

That does not surprise me. A-100 is one of the best procurements that Pakistan Army has made in the past decade.

Smerch is an absolute hammer. When India introduced this system in the Subcontinent, there was massive fear on the Pakistani side that India could devastate Pakistan's Armored Formations from a stand off distance. Thus, the procurement of the A-100 was fast tracked to counter this deployment from the Indian side.

What is ghazab?

Though wouldn't this result in the opponent who has more equipment at their disposal winning out then? I haven't seen AI vs AI battle personally, only played against them in skirmishes.
That is what we are counting on, but with some lessons learnt when analysing earlier conflicts under a truly outstanding guide.

That does not surprise me. A-100 is one of the best procurements that Pakistan Army has made in the past decade.

Smerch is an absolute hammer. When India introduced this system in the Subcontinent, there was massive fear on the Pakistani side that India could devastate Pakistan's Armored Formations from a stand off distance. Thus, the procurement of the A-100 was fast tracked to counter this deployment from the Indian side.
Oof, it's a killer!

I nearly gave away what we are planning to do. After all, @Desert Fox 1 reads this, too. Sneaky little devil.

What is ghazab?
A multi-barrel rocket launcher.

Obviously the little devil is getting rid of all his old inventory, venting it on us.

KRL GhazabSVLR 122mm BM-21.jpg
23px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png
Pakistan
938122mm MLRS.[87] The system can launch POF built YARMUK rocket having maximum range of 40 km.

What is ghazab?
Actually, with its limited range, this can't be the dangerous one. They would have to be parked right on the border to reach where our lorries were parked.

Last edited:
That is what we are counting on, but with some lessons learnt when analysing earlier conflicts under a truly outstanding guide.

Oof, it's a killer!

I nearly gave away what we are planning to do. After all, @Desert Fox 1 reads this, too. Sneaky little devil.

A multi-barrel rocket launcher.

Obviously the little devil is getting rid of all his old inventory, venting it on us.

KRL GhazabSVLR 122mm BM-21.jpg
23px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png
Pakistan
938122mm MLRS.[87] The system can launch POF built YARMUK rocket having maximum range of 40 km.

Actually, with its limited range, this can't be the dangerous one. They would have to be parked right on the border to reach where our lorries were parked.
It's been fun(difficult) on the Paksitani side.
Although initially it was difficult for me to first read enemy ORBAT, then conceptualise, chalk out rough plans, then fine tune them and finally draw out near maps along with typing out docs of op plans because none of the members on Pakistani side has participated. Infact the whole OODA cycle was being done by me alone. It was very hectic. Each and every sector, PAF, PN; all their ORBATs and op plans had to be first conceptualised and then typed. Akeli jaan kia kia karey.
You are lucky in this regard since the Indian side divided the work and were able to work out with relative ease and speed.
However... it did ensure independence of command and concentration of powers. This allowed me to carry out my plans without any time taking discussions and orientations.
Independence of command is a great thing to have.

Last edited:
Although initially it was difficult for me to first read enemy ORBAT, then conceptualise, chalk out rough plans, then fine tune them and finally draw out near maps along with typing out docs of op plans because none of the members on Pakistani side has participated. Infact the whole OODA cycle was being done by me alone. It was very hectic. Each and every sector, PAF, PN; all their ORBATs and op plans had to be first conceptualised and then typed. Akeli jaan kia kia karey.
You are lucky in this regard since the Indian side divided the work and were able to work out with relative ease and speed.
However... it did ensure independence of command and concentration of powers. This allowed me to carry out my plans without any time taking discussions and orientations.

Pakistani side lazy and 😴. Come on the country is under attack 🙄

It was better in some ways. We lost key players who put in huge effort, but had to withdraw due to other commitments.

Pakistani side lazy and 😴. Come on the country is under attack 🙄
You aren't on the team, I notice.

You did good, considering your workload, having to manage 3 services.

Back
Top Bottom