What's new

The Boys Are Back in Town - Pakistan Day Parade 2019 Rehearsals

wish iss baar camera man achay hon...aur salami k chabotray ki alternate term use ho, really sick to hear that again and again, they should show full squadrons like sherdils instead of this old 4 jet formations....anywayz does anybody knows wt are the new surprises in this year parade?
یہ تو نا ممکن ہے بھائی

tt1.JPG
tt2.JPG
tt4.JPG

I really don't think we should be retiring any aircraft. In the event of war these planes should be converted to autonomous drones and overwhelm enemy air defenses.

Send them into India to test their response or send them after the carrier group to give us intel and force them to scramble planes. If we master the timing on this we could launch missiles at the carrier group based on the intel the drones give us. The jets they have would be stuck refueling after flying to meet our drones and they would be less able to intercept our missiles.

Send these deep into India and let them relay info to our strike planes so they may wreak havoc on the exposed launcher sites when they open up on the drones. We could eliminate the Indian air defense threat, pitiful as we exposed it to be, quickly like this. At least buy ourselves operational breathing room by repeating this a few times over LOC.

Retire nothing. Find a new use for it. We can't afford to think any other way.

Yesterday I was Standing outside Centaurus Mall When Suddenly Mirages and F7s started Roaring through the Skies in 3 and 4 Formations And a Chinese Guy just got out of his car and he got scared to death looking up into the sky frantically. Poor Gentlemen would have thought war has started between India And Pakistan. Took his Mobile out and started dialing to someone still spinning around looking at the skies with worried expressions on his face. And me and my Friends were Laughing to Death Looking at him. I way saying to my friends shut up and lets calm him down while i myself was barely able to control my own Laughter on this awkward situation.
Then the Guard outside Centaurus Assured him sir Its Pakistan Day Fly Past Rehearsal Don't Worry Its normal and he started smiling relieved and Embarrassed a little :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom