What's new

The big Middle East Football - thread

No way! We made it. :D

I hope we win! How can I follow through? :D

The tournament starts in January. There will be surely be live streams available, so you can watch it. I'll post it when the time arrives. ;)

Btw this is your group.

1.Japan
2. Jordan
3. Iraq
4.Palestine

:D

The world cup seen by Sao Paulo Brasilian
140520_SPOT_MuralEventoDaPompeia.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

World teams thru a Brazilian artist eye...
n-ESPN-570.jpg

o-ESPN-570.jpg

the official world cup 2014 song
[video]

Did u know Foolad's star Baxtiyar Rahmani who will play in WC was a Kurdish music singer before playing football?

Did u know Foolad's star Baxtiyar Rahmani who will play in WC was a Kurdish music singer before playing football?

well ,by his name somebody guess he is a Lor , but honestly here in Iran we don't care about the Ethnicity .

There are Kurds by the name Baxtiyar even in Iraqi Kurdistan.
well ,yes there are and I never said he has another ethnicity , but that name more likely bring a Lor to the mind rather than kurd ,

well ,yes there are and I never said he has another ethnicity , but that name more likely bring a Lor to the mind rather than kurd ,

well lors are pretty close to Kurds, so that we may share similarities is not a surprising thing.

Iran national team practicing in Sao Paolo. Next week a friendly against Trinidad and Tobago

IMG_1888.JPG

well lors are pretty close to Kurds, so that we may share similarities is not a surprising thing.
Okay, he's a kurd, nobody gives a rat's *** but you. The fact that he was a singer was interesting though.

Okay, he's a kurd, nobody gives a rat's *** but you. The fact that he was a singer was interesting though.
well that's what I am pointing out, the other dude started discussing his ethnicity

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom