What's new

The Battle for Pakistan by Shuja Nawaz

I heard his book at US think tank I am impressed bit on many issue he is unimpressive like Grand trunk road initiative with India I mean few ppl making money just being brother of EX COAS nothing more

I heard his book at US think tank I am impressed bit on many issue he is unimpressive like Grand trunk road initiative with India I mean few ppl making money just being brother of EX COAS nothing more
I think too many Pakistani analysts tend to be apologetic & 'peace' focused without being unequivocal about India's intransigence on Kashmir being the root cause.

There's nothing wrong with supporting peace, but I'm really tired of India's behavior & destabilizing role being treated with kid gloves.

Salute to Gen Tariq Khan, his controversial effort brought peace in Pakistan. Maj Gen Tariq Khan has stamped his mark on Pakistan's military campaign against militants over the past two years. Maj Gen Khan, had an iron-fisted approach to tackling the Pakistani Taliban. "No militant is going to get away. We will finish them off. There will be no more peace deals anywhere," said the general. As a Pakistani, we never forgot his tribute and very thankful for him that Allah SWT gives him the wisdom to tackle the situation .

99A2B8BB-45BC-48C9-98E1-AE2F5352E9F2.jpeg

Shuja Nawaz book launch in Pakistan cancelled by the military. This is a bad move. The author also stated in the book that the only deserving General to become COAS was Lt. Gen. Tariq Khan, but nothing could be done. The then Govt. chose a mediocre officer like Raheel Sharif.
Most importantly, this book validates the fact that all the major battles were planned, executed and fought under the dynamic command of Gen. Tariq Khan. Thanks to the author for coming out with facts & figures.

View attachment 595551

Shuja Nawaz book launch in Pakistan cancelled by the military. This is a bad move. The author also stated in the book that the only deserving General to become COAS was Lt. Gen. Tariq Khan, but nothing could be done. The then Govt. chose a mediocre officer like Raheel Sharif.
Most importantly, this book validates the fact that all the major battles were planned, executed and fought under the dynamic command of Gen. Tariq Khan. Thanks to the author for coming out with facts & figures.
What top secret things this guy gonna reveal?? I listened all his book intro at Atlantic council.
It's a recipe to sell book nothing else how many will buy his book in Pak?? Mostly buyers are in India and west what a fake this Guy is. I listened him I was not impressed and there was nothing in book which we don't know Ranbaz person.

View attachment 595551

Raheel was selected by NS not Army herself it was his choice whats point here??

Salute to Gen Tariq Khan, his controversial effort brought peace in Pakistan. Maj Gen Tariq Khan has stamped his mark on Pakistan's military campaign against militants over the past two years. Maj Gen Khan, had an iron-fisted approach to tackling the Pakistani Taliban. "No militant is going to get away. We will finish them off. There will be no more peace deals anywhere," said the general. As a Pakistani, we never forgot his tribute and very thankful for him that Allah SWT gives him the wisdom to tackle the situation .
So Tariq s efforts is still controversial?? What controversy Tariq commited?? Had Hai Waisay

Simple Point: Nawaz selected a mediocre officer like RS who did not deserve to become COAS. Over and out.
He was Boss he will select what suits him this simple and clear as day light.

Yes, a mediocre was selected by the sitting PM. Good luck to you. Have a nice day.

What top secret things this guy gonna reveal?? I listened all his book intro at Atlantic council.
It's a recipe to sell book nothing else how many will buy his book in Pak?? Mostly buyers are in India and west what a fake this Guy is. I listened him I was not impressed and there was nothing in book which we don't know Ranbaz person.

Raheel was selected by NS not Army herself it was his choice whats point here??

So Tariq s efforts is still controversial?? What controversy Tariq commited?? Had Hai Waisay
Khan stressed the commitment of his troops. 'When our troops come into contact with the militants, they do not see them as Pakistanis or brother Muslims or whatever. They see them as the enemy. Those who have any doubts - and there are some - are those who have not come into contact with the reality on the ground.'
Second, what we are seeing now there has been a sea change in the thinking of the army, especially in the top hierarchy. They are less interested in toppling an elected government now...will play a key role in shaping policies for an ISI that is traditionally perceived as anti-India...India is just a child in front of ISI operations...it is just a matter of time you'll see the India into several pieces.

Simple Point: Nawaz selected a mediocre officer like RS who did not deserve to become COAS. Over and out.
That is Shuja Nawaz personal view, mind oyu no general is a mediocre, they are promoted after thorough review. Plus Tariq Khan was way below on the seniority list.

I am certainly sure you do not know me. Watching news on TV and telling me who was up and who was down? Do you even know that Raheel was not even in the final list recommended by the Army? Raheel was taken out. He was only chosen because of the likes of another mediocre officer turned politician like Qadir Baloch. Do you know why General Haroon was chucked out and Rashad was chosen as CJCSC? No, you don’t.
Pakistanis like to believe in manufactured stories mostly by the likes of Asim Bajwa. Good luck to you.

I am certainly sure you do not know me. Watching news on TV and telling me who was up and who was down? Do you even know that Raheel was not even in the final list recommended by the Army? Raheel was taken out. He was only chosen because of the likes of another mediocre officer turned politician like Qadir Baloch. Do you know why General Haroon was chucked out and Rashad was chosen as CJCSC? No, you don’t.
Pakistanis like to believe in manufactured stories mostly by the likes of Asim Bajwa. Good luck to you.

Please share if you have details.

Thank you, Sir. Some day for sure. Gen. Tariq Khan’s upcoming book will also set the record straight.

Looks like each Gen got his own Fan club how good was Asif Nawaz shujas brother?? he was a regular Gen too. Who ever reach 3stars is capable enough to deal any situation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom