What's new

The Algerian Armed Forces.

Algeria is not going to buy Frenchie c-r-a-p. Algeria is a SOLID Russian ally. It's been like that since 1950s/1960s.

All these other "mighty" armies of the Middle East are totally dependent on the West and their "strings attached" weapons, in addition to the U.S. having military bases everywhere. That's extremely humiliating for some fanboys on here who like to claim "mightyness", while not even being able to stand on their own legs, without U.S. having bases there and dictacting what weapons those countries will buy next, and where and how they are allowed to use them, and against whom..

Totally biased Algerian scumbag, so if you think that's how it goes for countries that buy western weapons, then i will also say Algeria will never be able to use their Meko A200 frigates against Israel or France, or any wars that doesn't serve western interests. Oh, Algeria is such a dog for Germany, Algeria will never be able to move their Meko 200 an inch without German support, damn, Algeria is screwed boy

You have mental issues.

Oh btw, let me remind you that the Russians DID before put restrictions on their close ally Egypt when Egypt was fighting Israel, Russia sold Egypt in a time of war, they also sold Iraq , they sold Syria, they sold Iran, and soon, will sell Algeria when Algerians need Russia the most, and im sure Algerian military leaders are already aware of this, and i'm sure the great man Houari Boumediene knew very well the real face of the Russians.

Last edited:
Algerian military is the strongest in Africa, and is more stronger than Pakistan military

موتوا بغيظكم :nana:

Algeria is not going to buy Frenchie c-r-a-p. Algeria is a SOLID Russian ally. It's been like that since 1950s/1960s.

Everything of "strategic" importance from Improved Kilos, Su-30MKA, S-300 PMU2 and soon to be S-400 is from Russia.

No French fighters. Algeria has as mentioned ordered fighters equal to Su-35 from Russia. And the next step after that, in the 2020s is to introduce the PAKFA.

AAF is never going to buy Rafale.

Russian export plan for Algeria regarding PAKFA from 2025 and onwards:

I qoute:

According to CAWAT experts, potential buyers of the PAK FA’s export version include Algeria (projected purchasing period: 2025-2030)

Russian experts upbeat about export prospects for the PAK FA | Russia & India Report

It's all about have weapons, which Algeria can operate without restrictions. Without restrictions means NO Nato country will ever have any significal "leverage" over Algeria. Most of the weapons will therefore be from Russia & China and to some extent Germany, such as German frigates and APCs.

So Algeria will increase the number of aircraft, as it takes time. Remember, Algeria started to take first deliveries of "anything modern" around 2008/2009. So it's only 5-6 years ago. It takes time; however, it has picked up steam lately and 2015 is looking good for Algeria. Chinese and German frigates & corvettes on its way, and preparation for S-400 to arrive in 2016 + more fighters and Mi-28 helicopters.

Algeria doesn't care about terrorist UAE. UAE does not have any free will and it's a U.S. dog.

Algeria does not have any foreign troops on its soil - and doesn't bow down for anyone. Furthermore we are not getting drone bombed by the U.S. , which I think is sad that Pakistan is being, as the U.S. is killing Pakistani civilians.

My point is, it doesn't help you much to have 4-5 times more people that Algeria, and in addition to that F-16 Block 52 and nuclear weapons. The U.S. does what it wants which is to invade your country with troops, and bombing your civilians with drones for years now. This is what the U.S. is doing to someone who is according to them a "MNNA" - major non-NATO ally.

Algeria on the other hand has managed to avoid all this even will a lot smaller force, and despite two wars at its borders (Libya & Mali)

So I think it's impressive and deserves respect. All these other "mighty" armies of the Middle East are totally dependent on the West and their "strings attached" weapons, in addition to the U.S. having military bases everywhere. That's extremely humiliating for some fanboys on here who like to claim "mightyness", while not even being able to stand on their own legs, without U.S. having bases there and dictacting what weapons those countries will buy next, and where and how they are allowed to use them, and against whom.

I agree with you about AWACS as well, but in case of any fight, AAF would operate within Algeria for the most part, defending the nation, under the cover of S-300PMU2 and soon-to-be S-400 SAMs.

So I don't think you would see in any potential fight, Algerian Flankers going way off from its northern coast where most of the population is anyway, along with all strategic and other type of SAMs.

Access to GLONASS which Russia is about to grant to Algeria is another important thing. Doesn't help much to fight any Western country under GPS system; they would just jam and shut down everything.
Are you an Algerian and if yes a berber or Arab ?

Are you an Algerian and if yes a berber or Arab ?
chaikh abdelhami rehimahou allah said " we are berber , and the islam made us arab " .
in the dictionnary you will find that
arabian is the person who speaks arabic : just like this as simple as it .
I am speaking arabic means that I am arab.

I forgot :
Chaikh BADELHAMID BIN BADISS : the algerian islamic leader before the algerian revolution (1889 - 1953 )

Totally biased Algerian scumbag

Pedale, get out of your closet so we can discuss the below the knees pants of yours. How can you call him a scumbag, while your country became the hotspot for any deviant with a rial, a dinar, a rouble,a pound or a Euro...often called " chegouf el boul"

so if you think that's how it goes for countries that buy western weapons, then i will also say Algeria will never be able to use their Meko A200 frigates against Israel or France, or any wars that doesn't serve western interests. Oh, Algeria is such a dog for Germany, Algeria will never be able to move their Meko 200 an inch without German support, damn, Algeria is screwed boy

there is a strong distrust between the two countries, and France will have difficulties to place her guns in the Algerian market, period. It happened in the 90's when Algerian bought some helicopter from her, by the time French politicians gave their ok to the transfer, those helicopter barely had a seat on them. France is also known to cave in under pressure. She did it in the Falklands war by giving the Brits the keys to control the Exocet missile they sold to Argentina, same action against Iraq in the first gulf war.[/quote]

The Meko 200 A is not 100% German. Her use is not dependant of Germany and Germany does not control the ware they sale after its transfer to the recipient like the US does. Have your Saudi friends or Egyptians fly against Israel and they will find out that will be flying blind. Their craft radar will be shut off and their missile rendered inoperable. That is the fact, that is a rule when you buy american, you must open a base for them and toe the line dictated by them in order to use their weapon system, it is almost the same the way franchises are sold in the civilian world.
You have mental issues.
You need more Lithium, than PRC...

Oh btw, let me remind you that the Russians DID before put restrictions on their close ally Egypt when Egypt was fighting Israel, Russia sold Egypt in a time of war
You are wrong, the Russians even participated in the war of attrition by sending a squadron of fighters. They rearmed Egypt after a visit of the Algerian President who wrote a blank check for egypt re-equiping.
they also sold Iraq ,
They didn't either, only France did. Iraq forces did great. It was Saddam Hussein who screwed his army trying to conduct the war instead of living the planing and the fighting to his generals. Hitler did the same in WW2. In the second war with Bush Junior, the US had trained with every weapon that Saddam had. After the fall of the Berlin wall, Germany inherited every Russian weapon imaginable by reuniting with the RDA. Russian had no inputs in the war aftermath. This time, it was the Iraqi generals that defected to the US.

they sold Syria, they sold Iran
You are talking out of your behind. Russia is arming the SAA and Helping the Syrian government.
How can they sell Iran? Iran is the only country in the middle east that is standing on its own two feet . They don't need the Russia, or Russian help although they have good relationship with them.

Algerian/Russian friendship didn't start yesterday , it is as old as the time itself.
simply put it, we are to the Russian (in defense matters) what Israel is to the USA
[/quote]

Last edited:

there is a strong distrust between the two countries, and France will have difficulties to place her guns in the Algerian market, period. It happened in the 90's when Algerian bought some helicopter from her, by the time French politicians gave their ok to the transfer, those helicopter barely had a seat on them. France is also known to cave in under pressure. She did it in the Falklands war by giving the Brits the keys to control the Exocet missile they sold to Argentina, same action against Iraq in the first gulf war.

The Meko 200 A is not 100% German. Her use is not dependant of Germany and Germany does not control the ware they sale after its transfer to the recipient like the US does. Have your Saudi friends or Egyptians fly against Israel and they will find out that will be flying blind. Their craft radar will be shut off and their missile rendered inoperable. That is the fact, that is a rule when you buy american, you must open a base for them and toe the line dictated by them in order to use their weapon system, it is almost the same the way franchises are sold in the civilian world.
You need more Lithium, than PRC...

Oh, you are one of those who believe the west plants some invisible stuff in their weapons that makes them able to shut down these weapons remotely ? haha ! what a dumazz, if that was the situation, then why didn't USA agree to sell Egypt F-15 Strike Eagle if they can shut it down remotely anyway ?! huh ?!

why does Israel try to keep their military dominance over their Arab neighbors who are armed by western weapons that can be shut down remotely anyways? Why did Israel panic when they knew Egypt is going to buy F-15's and ran to USA to stop the deal, if the weapons can be shut down remotely anyway ?! stop this stupid bullsht, cut the conspiracy theories crap and don't embarrass yourself in front of everyone on here.

Oh BTW one more thing, if the bullsht you are saying is true, then why didn't USA agree to give Egypt the AIM-120 AMRAAM if they can make it useless anyway by a click of a button ? huh? huh dumazz? huh ? not just the AMRAAM, there's too many other advanced weapons that USA didn't agree to sell to Egypt, and that proves all the conspiracy remotely jamming crap you are saying is just bullsht

AND STOP STEALING MY COLORS YOU LITTLE... !

@Wasteland.
You come out of the closet, and I'll be more than glad to put you in the back alley, your favorite place. You are even ashamed of your origins and you dare insulting participants of PDF.

Algerian soldiers manning the borders.

10734276_817723088249607_8780105756891016115_n.jpg

10454915_817722568249659_7733734182380913275_n.jpg

1459071_817722768249639_5881165889043328143_n.png

65726_817260551629194_1575820233585922739_n.jpg

10156085_817260451629204_2447739015072891695_n.jpg

Last edited:
Algerian Troops along the eastern and southern borders.
10734110_817255238296392_3133783752055774183_n.jpg

10462921_817252528296663_7950203584958357814_n.jpg

15281_817122481643001_6050603917567621791_n.jpg

10730970_817121898309726_2697716970862072279_n.jpg

10343010_817121421643107_3234464520923977639_n.jpg

10686993_817120498309866_5267581288428456467_n.jpg

10710854_817119354976647_8986123092526446735_n.jpg

1546458_817118504976732_3096115579758194982_n.jpg

10649771_817117744976808_5523864098467288044_n.jpg

1012668_817098024978780_7035901592074201261_n.jpg

Last edited:
ِAshamed of my origins ?! lol you dude are sick your head is full of conspiracies and why are changing the subject anyways ?! huh? you don't know how to continue the discussion ?! And why did you think i'm Morocan or whatsoever ?!
And i have a German-American origins, dumazz, to be more specific , i have a Nazi German origins :devil:
What's with all the pics you are posting ? okay they're good men :tup: , but what does that have to do with OUR FCKING DISCUSSION ?? :big_boss:

ِAshamed of my origins ?! lol you dude are sick your head is full of conspiracies and why are changing the subject anyways ?! huh? you don't know how to continue the discussion ?! And why did you think i'm Morocan or whatsoever ?!
And i have a German-American origins, dumazz, to be more specific , i have a Nazi German origins :devil:
What's with all the pics you are posting ? okay they're good men :tup: , but what does that have to do with OUR FCKING DISCUSSION ?? :big_boss:
You freaking discussing was about a sentence and half. The rest is for PDF's contributors...
If you are a German , I am Hiro ito great grandson. and fuc---k off, I have a disdain for makhzenis and bellydancers

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom