What's new

The 1962 in my eyes

I feel you are wrong here... China took the captured land which was strategic and manageable for china at that time, and left those which it thought it is not worth it.
Though I don't see anything wrong in that as china won the war, it took it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_War
Sino-Indian War
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sino-Indian War

Last edited:
Oh my god, xuxu, brother, you do not need to copy and post from Wikipedia. Just post the link and if you find some paragraphs useful, then just copy the paragraph and post it.

Now please edit your post and cut it short. Just make the lines, that you want to highlight here, bold. Look at the options just above the posting space.

Oh my god, xuxu, brother, you do not need to copy and post from Wikipedia. Just post the link and if you find some paragraphs useful, then just copy the paragraph and post it.

Now please edit your post and cut it short. Just make the lines, that you want to highlight here, bold. Look at the options just above the posting space.

cut it short..it's so long,may be our BBS system unable surpp:flame:ort

cut it short..it's so long,may be our BBS system unable surpp:flame:ort

Please read all my posts visiting my profile and then statistics. Those options are there. Please read them to learn the style of posting.

Thanks for cutting the post short. :cheers:

one qsn:
do u think/believe Taiwan is urs...?? if anyone says it is not urs or supports its independence like US, is that country ur enemy..??

How foolish a question this is!

India says Taiwan is an integral part of China.

US says Taiwan is an integral part of China.

UN agree this is an integral part of China.
…

Now an Indian called RAHUL clownishly questions that?

Do you have any knowledge in your brain?

Stop being incredible! :tdown: :bunny:

Plus China gave India back all the captured Indian weapons just after the end of the war.

But what about Chinese POWs?

In 2003 two Chinese POWs had been released from an Indian jail, who had been captured in 1962 war and had remained in prison for more than 4 decades in jail!!!

Link below:

After 40 yrs in Ranchi, Chinese PoWs walk free

Racism by Indians was seen during and after 1962 war. Below is the evidence:

The Chinese also had to cope with local distrust after the border war between India and China in 1962. Nearly 350,000 Chinese lived in Calcutta before the 1962 conflict. Now there are less than 5,000, according to community members. For several years after the war, the Chinese found themselves treated with suspicion by the government, which severely restricted their movement.

Asia Times: Calcutta's Chinese near extinction

During the Sino-Indian conflict, the Chinese faced anti-national sentiment unleashed by the Indian National Congress-dominated government. Chinese businesses were investigated for links to the Chinese government and many people of Chinese origin were interned in prisons in North India.

Chinese community in Kolkata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This was how the Indians treated the innocent Chinese businessmen. But what about Indians who were living in China during the same period?

Here an Indian family itself says the truth. Click below to see:

Up?Close 2009-09-20 60th Anniversary: Janaki Ballabhs family CCTV-International

JQ4DnwKcNY0[/media] - ???? - ?? Mohan Sings Mandarin Folk Song 2 (???)

Well, not to mention today many Indians live in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Beijing, Guangzhou etc in China and if now the Chinese start paying back.

:china: :china: :china:

Man , I know Indians of Chinese origin who will sing Indian songs to you , so what. You think if you want to pay back Indians in your country are there less Chinese in India ??? But that is not the way to go . Personally I know a lot and lot of Chinese, and I actually like them, they are good poeple. Here we debate based on politics and military, but on the grass roots, we will make perfect colleagues and partners.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man , I know Indians of Chinese origin who will sing Indian songs to you , so what. You think if you want to pay back Indians in your country are there less Chinese in India ??? But that is not the way to go.

So be it. This is the only way to go with arrogant people. Lets start. What will happen happen....

You think, Chinese are scared of execution? Go, read the history of China first. Your arrogance shows how much perfect colleagues and partners you are able to make.

sounds like you are ready to make India/China border the way it is now permanent. However, that is not the view of Indians. I think that most Indians wants to tear Tibet from China.

Sound minded indian wont think like that but such thoughts can come only in retaliation if indians feel that china is messing with kashmir or arunachal...

Always Friends

china.jpg

sounds like you are ready to make India/China border the way it is now permanent. However, that is not the view of Indians. I think that most Indians wants to tear Tibet from China.

Where on earth did you get that impression? On the internet?
Don't let the writings of keyboard warriors befool you.
As far as the Indian Government is concerned, Tibet is part of PRC. Nothing is going to change that. As far as Indian people generally are concerned, Tibet (i.e. Dalai Lama and Tibetan people) are a seen in a social and religious context.
You are not likely to find Indians lining up in droves to shed blood (their own or somebody elses) to tear Tibet from China as you state above.

than why dont u solve it... ask China to forget about it(like u want Taiwan to forget about independence)...and declare it doenst have any claim on any Indian land....coz that is how it will be always...
if u rightly insist that those areas are too small/insignificant than China should do the right thing and stop unnecessarily creating tension for both countries...!!!

p.s: but some ppl/some countries can never change....but if somehow China could change its attitude it will be gr8 for world peace and tranqiility....and they plunge the world in war and conflict for petty land issues in this world...i hope China doesnt do that....India never claimed Pakistan/Bangladesh they were part of India since beginning of time....Coz India knows ppl have the right to live their own life...Unlike China which is rooted in past....and Living in past...and not present...

you talk as though all china faults is it attitude like yrs thats holding up the border issues .

Back
Top Bottom