What's new

The 1962 in my eyes

xuxu1457

Reaction score
Country
China
I come from China,I know nothing about the thing happened with India in 1962 until I entered university. in my eyes,it’s only a very very small thing during the past 50years ,I only knew that we had war with US in 1951,with Russia in 1969,with Vietnam in 1979,but now they are all past ,not to say 1962,I even forgot it.
In our eyes,the US is our competitor and “partner” but not india,the Chinese army and weapons is used to beat back the US army around china(1000km-1500km away from china).
Don’t talk about 1962,it is no meaning to china,it’s only a very very small thing to china,if India see china as an enemy then china will be an enemy ,if India see china as a friend then china will be a friend.

IMO, India does not consider China an enemy, but a friendly competitor which is actually good. :)
There is all round growing partnership between these nations at international levels. There are border issues between them but both nations have proper channels in place to address them.
With the passage of time, the relationship between these countries would grow only. There is natural alliance between "world office" and "world factory"!! ;)

Last edited:
Yeah there is no conflict between India and China. Just the minor issue of India trying to enforce the Colonial boundaries and keep what the British Empire took illegitimately from China.

I come from China,I know nothing about the thing happened with India in 1962 until I entered university. in my eyes,it’s only a very very small thing during the past 50years ,I only knew that we had war with US in 1951,with Russia in 1969,with Vietnam in 1979,but now they are all past ,not to say 1962,I even forgot it.
In our eyes,the US is our competitor and “partner” but not india,the Chinese army and weapons is used to beat back the US army around china(1000km-1500km away from china).
Don’t talk about 1962,it is no meaning to china,it’s only a very very small thing to china,if India see china as an enemy then china will be an enemy ,if India see china as a friend then china will be a friend.

one qsn:
do u think/believe Taiwan is urs...?? if anyone says it is not urs or supports its independence like US, is that country ur enemy..??

now
if someone claims Indian land, sameway it becomes enemy for India..

Yes trade is going on b/w the two countries...and India surely wants better relations with China...if China also wants it they will get better and better in Future...but if China makes mistake of using force on border(the chances are high becaue of the provocative statements and provocative attitude of chinese govt towards the border areas...like on PM visit and world bank loan etc), than things will be bad for our both countries....

(as for India, border cannot be secured on basis of trust...So militarily India will continue to grow rapidly and be a formidable force...though that is off topic for reply to ur post)

p.s: It is China which is responsible for whatever enemity feelings are there b/w India and CHina.....and not India.... but neither u nor I can help it....
but things can surely b better in future if both countries grow their ties...and i hope it will be the case...

Last edited:
IMO, India does not consider China an enemy, but a friendly competitor which is actually good. :)
There is all round growing partnership between these nations at international levels. There are border issues between them but both nations have proper channels in place to address them.
With the passage of time, the relationship between these countries would grow only. There is natural alliance between "world office" and "world factory"!! ;)
in fact,most of us stare at the US,EUR,,Japan and India in order to make our people live better,different coutry has different road and different trouble,the population may be the trouble of india

in fact,most of us stare at the US,EUR,,Japan and India in order to make our people live better,different coutry has different road and different trouble,the population may be the trouble of india

same way ppl here also look at these very countries(EU,US,Japan,Russia) and China for better life and for relations and development....!!!

just go to the thread of CHina's new bullet trains... thinks like that are good for everyone... that is where we/any govt should focus our efforts and not on some small border areas/towns or areas or some islands.... :disagree:
life is bigger and more imp things are there to be done in this world than such small things...:disagree:

but contrary to it u will find ppl/some countries fighting for small areas of land and other petty issues on this whole earth..!! useless...!!!

Last edited:
one qsn:
do u think/believe Taiwan is urs...?? if anyone says it is not urs or supports its independence like US, is that country ur enemy..??

now
if someone claims Indian land, sameway it becomes enemy for India..

Yes trade is going on b/w the two countries...and India surely wants better relations with China...if China also wants it they will get better and better in Future...but if China makes mistake of using force on border(the chances are high becaue of the provocative statements and provocative attitude of chinese govt towards the border areas...like on PM visit and world bank loan etc), than things will be bad for our both countries....

(as for India, border cannot be secured on basis of trust...So militarily India will continue to grow rapidly and be a formidable force...though that is off topic for reply to ur post)

p.s: It is China which is responsible for whatever enemity feelings are there b/w India and CHina.....and not India.... but neither u nor I can help it....
but things can surely b better in future if both countries grow their ties...and i hope it will be the case...
first,I don't think it's one problem about Taiwan,it is only a problem left by history;Taiwan is controled by Taiwan people but not the US,about harf Taiwan people's father born at main land,and untill now,Taiwan haven't declare that taiwan is an independent country,the taiwan people is also the chinese, they are belongs to one country .if Taiwan declare that taiwan is an independent country,then there must will be a war
I don't think the boundry is the problem between China and india,in fact,the boundry is no use,no people live there,no resource,and it is too small,even 200years ago,no people can get there.if two country want to solve it,it's not a problem,we draw the line with the Russia,Kazakhstan about thousands miles boundry

first,I don't think it's one problem about Taiwan,it is only a problem left by history;Taiwan is controled by Taiwan people but not the US,about harf Taiwan people's father born at main land,and untill now,Taiwan haven't declare that taiwan is an independent country,the taiwan people is also the chinese, they are belongs to one country .if Taiwan declare that taiwan is an independent country,then there must will be a war
I don't think the boundry is the problem between China and india,in fact,the boundry is no use,no people live there,no resource,and it is too small,even 200years ago,no people can get there.if two country want to solve it,it's not a problem,we draw the line with the Russia,Kazakhstan about thousands miles boundry

than why dont u solve it... ask China to forget about it(like u want Taiwan to forget about independence)...and declare it doenst have any claim on any Indian land....coz that is how it will be always...
if u rightly insist that those areas are too small/insignificant than China should do the right thing and stop unnecessarily creating tension for both countries...!!!

p.s: but some ppl/some countries can never change....but if somehow China could change its attitude it will be gr8 for world peace and tranqiility....and they plunge the world in war and conflict for petty land issues in this world...i hope China doesnt do that....India never claimed Pakistan/Bangladesh they were part of India since beginning of time....Coz India knows ppl have the right to live their own life...Unlike China which is rooted in past....and Living in past...and not present...

Last edited:
than why dont u solve it... ask China to forget about it(like u want Taiwan to forget about independence)...and declare it doenst have any claim on any Indian land....coz that is how it will be always...
if u rightly insist that those areas are too small/insignificant than China should do the right thing and stop unnecessarily creating tension for both countries...!!!

p.s: but some ppl/some countries can never change....but if somehow China could change its attitude it will be gr8 for world peace and tranqiility....and they plunge the world in war and conflict for petty land issues in this world...i hope China doesnt do that....India never claimed Pakistan/Bangladesh they were part of India since beginning of time....Coz India knows ppl have the right to live their own life...Unlike China which is rooted in past....and Living in past...and not present...

sounds like you are ready to make India/China border the way it is now permanent. However, that is not the view of Indians. I think that most Indians wants to tear Tibet from China.

sounds like you are ready to make India/China border the way it is now permanent. However, that is not the view of Indians. I think that most Indians wants to tear Tibet from China.

Its only your idea that sucks. Even the dalai doesn't want tibet to tear away from china. May be you want . And may be you also want to spread some hatred between india and china.

Indian's do not care whether Tibet is a free country or part of China. Most of what we "know" about Tibet is that Chinese are the oppressor. Whether or not that is true.
Even Dalai Lama himself doesn't want a free country. "The current policy of the Dalai Lama, however, is that he does not seek full independence for Tibet, but would accept Tibet as a genuine autonomous region within the People's Republic of China." (Central Tibetan Administration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

China is distrusted because we have border disputes, and Indian media likes to sensationalize the news. Its being a close ally of Pakistan and helping pak in defence matters also increases the hard feelings.
Certainly Tibet is not matter of GOI or people of India.

Do you think these guys can really take away a piece of land through non-violence.

Welcome to Namdroling Monastery in India

Moreover, If you have anything concrete of Tibetan activities into terrorism we will not support them.

I cannot fathom the idea that followers of Buddha would be violent.

The issue of Tibet is more internal to China and should be resolved between Tibetans and Chinese. As I am personally against further dividing countries into smaller chunks. Its better interest to Tibet and China to be under one banner and still be a autonomous region.

May be off topic but just to drive my point of contention of India's or rather Indians position on Tibet and China

Hi all don't worry this guy is a poor victim of Chinese hegemony on the freedom of press.

Nothing personal "faithfulguy". Its just that we Indian have to understand what people in china are thinking about and you are one such example. Poor you the clamp down shows how much hegemony your administration is trying to impose on world which is striving to be more and more transparent.

Hi all don't worry this guy is a poor victim of Chinese hegemony on the freedom of press.

Nothing personal "faithfulguy". Its just that we Indian have to understand what people in china are thinking about and you are one such example. Poor you the clamp down shows how much hegemony your administration is trying to impose on world which is striving to be more and more transparent.

Nothing personal, don't worry about this guy "sivadreams", a poor

victim of Indians Caste-democracy on abuse of human-rights.

UN says caste system is a human rights abuse - Telegraph

Poor you ,when the whole world striving to be more and more

against discriminations and abuses of human-rights.

Indians still openly,shamelessly oppressing people through Caste-

system. :smitten::pakistan::china:

Nothing personal, don't worry about this guy "sivadreams", a poor

victim of Indians Caste-democracy on abuse of human-rights.

UN says caste system is a human rights abuse - Telegraph

Poor you ,when the whole world striving to be more and more

against discriminations and abuses of human-rights.

Indians still openly,shamelessly oppressing people through Caste-

system. :smitten::pakistan::china:

LOL completely off topic....

Oh yes i agree with your statements though. We are still working on this and will take more time. Caste based discrimination has been in practice in India for centuries and its killing our progress.

Dont worry I dont take things personal as you have taken it. I think there are a lot of kids here who doesnt understand a debate.

Back
Top Bottom