What's new

That,s how a molvi teach

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it funny as well as sad.
Click watch on facebook to watch it.There is a problem in embedding it.
No that's the way an illiterate person teaches. And then another illiterate and sick minded person copies it to make fun of others. Please delete this nonsense. And by the way how you define a molvi. There is also a person in history whose name is Jalaluddin Muhammad Rumi and people used to call him Molvi.

No that's the way an illiterate person teaches. And then another illiterate and sick minded person copies it to make fun of others. Please delete this nonsense. And by the way how you define a molvi. There is also a person in history whose name is Jalaluddin Muhammad Rumi and people used to call him Molvi.
to these people anyone with a beard is a Molvi, these people don't even realize how prestigious this Islamic title is which is given to a person who has great knowledge of Islam.

Rumi was ' mevlana', a title of great prestige.

Remember, there are a lot of westernized people who worship the west, and anything to do with Islam is to be despised.

Maulana, Molvi and Allama are same thing.

That's news to me. so 'Allama' Iqbal was actually 'Maulana' Iqbal?
Allama Iqbal wasn't his original name, it was a title given to him.

And yes Allama would have been called Maolana Iqbal, this title was given to him based on his Islamic poetry and knowledge.

Another backward madrassa molvi spotted.

Stop disgracing molvis.Beard was the sunnah of Holy Prophet PBUH.So if any person obeys him whats wrong with it.Being a molvi and obey all the teachings of Islam doesn't make a man hateful.
Oh please stop calling molvis backward.You liberal morons proudly introduce yourself as the product of modern world.But I have often seen liberals like you proudly quoting Aristotle and Socrates on your social media forums and calling yourself their descendents.Islam is just 1400 years old but these philosophers died 3000 years ago.

Stop disgracing molvis.Beard was the sunnah of Holy Prophet PBUH.So if any person obeys him whats wrong with it.Being a molvi and obey all the teachings of Islam doesn't make a man hateful.

Oh please stop calling molvis backward.You liberal morons proudly introduce yourself as the product of modern world.But I have often seen liberals like you proudly quoting Aristotle and Socrates on your social media forums and calling yourself their descendents.Islam is just 1400 years old but these philosophers died 3000 years ago.
There is nothing wrong in being a backward dogmatic molvi with a beard as long as refrain his filthiness to himself.But these people are not good for society and humanity and hence they are harmful.
Yes i am a patriotic secular liberal with a modern values perfectly compatible with this modern world who want his country to progress unlike a backward mullah who is just a waste of a space and pushing this country back to 6th century.

another west *** licker spotted @Zarvan

a
There is nothing wrong in being a backward dogmatic molvi with a beard as long as refrain his filthiness to himself.But these people are not good for society and humanity and hence they are harmful.
Yes i am a patriotic secular liberal with a modern values perfectly compatible with this modern world who want his country to progress unlike a backward mullah who is just a waste of a space and pushing this country back to 6th century.
p se request hai apne values ko trump ki baghal mein jaakar dhoop den..is mulk mein ap log ziada nai chal paatay...pakistan zindabad islam hamesha zindabad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom