What's new

Tesla FSD 11.4: It's time for those who doubted the Tesla AI team to apologize and admit they were wrong

Hamartia Antidote

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States

It's time for those who doubted the Tesla AI team to apologize and admit they were wrong​

Kashmiri-American Omar Qazi takes FSD for a spin

Remember this car is driving using only computer vision, AI, and Garmin quality maps. No pre-calculated road maps...all dynamically interpreted.

No hands needed on steering wheel. Camera inside car watches the eyes of the driver to make sure they are alert.

Last edited:
watching this video I felt like i went back 5 years, I knew I heard that before

I really really want one. Biting my hand to have bought the Merc last year, what a wasted investment.

Guess who helped develop that FSd?

It wasn't China because there are no consumer cars in China that have the ability to drive on roads that have not been pre-mapped with LIDAR.

You have no consumer cars that can drive on other countries roads.

The only consumer car you do have that can currently drive on city streets in China is XPENG and the only reason it can do that is because they use an off-the-shelf NVIDIA Drive system solution.

The same NVIDIA Drive system in a Mercedes.

Last edited:
It wasn't China because there are no consumer cars in China that have the ability to drive on roads that have not been pre-mapped with LIDAR.

You have no consumer cars that can drive on other countries roads.

The only consumer car you do have that can currently drive on city streets in China is XPENG and the only reason it can do that is because they use an off-the-shelf NVIDIA Drive system solution.

The same NVIDIA Drive system in a Mercedes.

Ooo really, google harder mate.

Tesla been talking about autonomous cars since 2015 tho

Back
Top Bottom